Will my financial future be good

sethi

--------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

fensi88

Ruler of 2nd house speaks about your financial situation. Ruler is Su in its own detriment, so your financial situation is bad and because Su is at the begining of the fixed sign there will be no change soon.

fensi88

In best case that would be after 24 months, because Su need to travel 24 degree to emerge its sign of detriment.

Konrad

Account Closed
Hi Sethi,

Fensi has already said we can look to the Sun as ruler of your 2nd house. Sun here is in detriment and succedent in the 8th house applying to conjunct Mars. You are the Moon in fall in the 5th house and applying to a square with the significator of your wealth. Squares show trouble and a real effort from you to get what you want, especially as your significator is applying to the quesited. Added to this, the Moon is in the via Combusta giving the whole situation a chaotic, up-and-down feel.

Lilly states we can also look at the position of the Lot of Fortune in these sorts of questions and here it is in a profitable place however it's domicile ruler, Mars, is combust and peregrine which really limits it's strength.

Taking the above into account, I don't think that you'll have an excess of wealth. There is potential to make a little but the square shows it will be difficult.

With both the Lord of the 2nd house and the ruler of the Lot of Fortune in the 8th, I'd say that wealth is more than likely to come through a spouse or someone you are in partnership with.