Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 12-16-2010, 12:31 AM

Why am i deeply attracted to him??

We all know that love is blind, but i just couldnt understand why does he fits the ideal "cup of my tea" so well???

Can fellow astrologers tell me why by looking just at my chart??

I do not have his chart and all i can do is to provide his personality descriptions:

He is polite, considerate, thoughtful, patient when handling his work, smart/witty, gd communication skill, friendly, likes to chat with people, intellectual sense of humour,
His emotions are straight forward; comes and goes easily just like mine (moon in aries)

Sorry, I tried really hard but i cant think of any negative traits of him other than he likes to scold vulgarities and who don???

ok my chart below, pls help me thanks a lot!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2ast_01_rita_soh.31321.24179.jpg (85.3 KB, 21 views)

Unread 12-16-2010, 12:49 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Lion o ness
Re: Why am i deeply attracted to him??

If your looking for an astrology answer, the synastry chart is what someone would look at to show why your are attracted to him..

I would look for Venus/mars connections and or Venus/Uranus ..

Do you at least know his DOB and place of birth you can still do a chart.. Only the Asc/house/moon would be off.. Everything else would be accurate..
Unread 12-16-2010, 12:56 AM

i wish i knew but unfortunately nope.. i do not even know his sun sign.. i dont know how to ask his d.o.b.. i cant just ask him directly "hey! what is yr d.o.b?" he will sure question me back then i will be speechless...
Unread 12-16-2010, 01:00 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Lion o ness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssyx2005 View Post
i wish i knew but unfortunately nope.. i do not even know his sun sign.. i dont know how to ask his d.o.b.. i cant just ask him directly "hey! what is yr d.o.b?" he will sure question me back then i will be speechless...
Well asking someone there dob is common... Usually doesnt phase anyone... You can ask if he was originally born "here" or grew up here.. Where ever here is ..

Asking someone for the time is the tricky part... lol... thats when they think your nuts... ha ha ha....
Unread 12-16-2010, 01:05 AM

HAHHA not to "troll" but i so get how hard it is to ask for a birth time!!! AHHAAHA!!!
Unread 12-16-2010, 03:44 AM

He is polite, considerate, thoughtful, patient when handling his work, smart/witty, gd communication skill, friendly, likes to chat with people, intellectual sense of humour,

Hi, I would like to answer this in hopefully a simple fashion. The answer why you are attracted to him does lie within yourself (if you can't get his birth details). Step 1 Mars in your chart indicating the kind of man you will be drawn to " polite, considerate, thoughtful, patient when handling his work" - these are traits of Mars in Virgo. Step 2 looking to the 7th house cusp Gemini is on it. That means you will find partners who talk and communicate to be more attractive to you . With the ceres in gemini you really need your partner/man to communicate to you with mental stimulation and being talked to. For you the conversation is the relationship most definitely.

On another point (back to Step 1), look at the aspects in yourself, when he is embodying the mars in virgo in your chart note the trine aspects to your Uranus/Saturn/Vesta/Pluto stellium starting in the first and spilling over to the second house - the good vibration you are feeling is literally sending shivers down your spine.

Of course this tells you why he is your cup of tea however when you get his birthchart it'll tell you exactly what brand and flavour he is. Happy hunting.
Unread 12-18-2010, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethewave View Post
Hi, I would like to answer this in hopefully a simple fashion. The answer why you are attracted to him does lie within yourself (if you can't get his birth details). Step 1 Mars in your chart indicating the kind of man you will be drawn to " polite, considerate, thoughtful, patient when handling his work" - these are traits of Mars in Virgo. Step 2 looking to the 7th house cusp Gemini is on it. That means you will find partners who talk and communicate to be more attractive to you . With the ceres in gemini you really need your partner/man to communicate to you with mental stimulation and being talked to. For you the conversation is the relationship most definitely.

On another point (back to Step 1), look at the aspects in yourself, when he is embodying the mars in virgo in your chart note the trine aspects to your Uranus/Saturn/Vesta/Pluto stellium starting in the first and spilling over to the second house - the good vibration you are feeling is literally sending shivers down your spine.

Of course this tells you why he is your cup of tea however when you get his birthchart it'll tell you exactly what brand and flavour he is. Happy hunting.
Thank you so much you for yr respond. At first i thought it was also my venus in libra that love well mannered people... Are u able to guess his moon sign from what i describe??
Unread 12-18-2010, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion o ness View Post
If your looking for an astrology answer, the synastry chart is what someone would look at to show why your are attracted to him..

I would look for Venus/mars connections and or Venus/Uranus ..

Do you at least know his DOB and place of birth you can still do a chart.. Only the Asc/house/moon would be off.. Everything else would be accurate..
However deep attraction belongs with Venus Mars and Pluto....Sometimes the nodes are involved and if your Moons are compatible then emotional connection is strong. There are many scenarios but I will say that without Saturn connections the relationship will not endure. Uranus gives excitement and stimulation, lightning fast attractions and out of the blue sometimes but often is unstable and doesnt last.....or at least freedom and change is important to keep up the interest.

When you are asking a question you also need to post a chart that has your current transits and progressions on it.

Last edited by Claire19; 12-19-2010 at 12:23 AM.
Unread 12-18-2010, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Just say you look like a so and so.......when were you born?? Just casually.

By the way your Venus has challenges with Uranus Saturn and Neptune in Capricorn so I would advise that you dont rush into anything. There is deception, over idealism, rose coloured glasses, disappointment, instability and often bad timing inherent in your chart...... Just be careful. Sometimes there is age difference, or one partner is still committed to someone else. Prefers to spend time at work and is generally conservative or has authority over you and can act as a stern parent.

. I would check all this out......It sounds like it is all new at the moment. I would get all the facts about him that are possible. I would also be wary of connecting up with anyone who is in a higher position or has power or authority over you.

Your Mars is better aspected but still denotes more of a working relationship. You can fall in love with your boss or someone connected to your career and work hard in that area but with Venus there it can mean losing that job when love matters go bad.

Last edited by Claire19; 12-19-2010 at 12:24 AM.
Unread 12-19-2010, 12:11 AM

Ok i will try to ask him when the timing is right...

Quote:
if your Moons are compatible then emotional connection is strong
Which are the moon sign(s) that are MOST compatible with my Lunar aries???
Unread 12-19-2010, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Thank you so much you for yr respond. At first i thought it was also my venus in libra that love well mannered people... Are u able to guess his moon sign from what i describe??
No way is that possible.

Last edited by Claire19; 12-19-2010 at 12:19 AM.
Unread 12-19-2010, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Ok i will try to ask him when the timing is right...

Which are the moon sign(s) that are MOST compatible with my Lunar aries???
Other fire signs and air signs in general.
Unread 12-19-2010, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion o ness View Post
Well asking someone there dob is common... Usually doesnt phase anyone... You can ask if he was originally born "here" or grew up here.. Where ever here is ..

Asking someone for the time is the tricky part... lol... thats when they think your nuts... ha ha ha....
I agree but I say, I was born at sunset.....etc when were you born, are you a day person or a night person, that sort of thing.

Unread 12-26-2010, 07:56 AM

HEY PEOPLE!!!
guess what!!
i got his d.ob without ASKING HIM!!!

I feel so happy... this is the best christmas present i ever get!!

Ok, i posted his chart below... PLS HELP ME TAKE A LOOK!!! THKS A LOT!

Quote:
QUOTE BY LION O ESS: Only the Asc/house/moon would be off.. Everything else would be accurate..
ok... sorry to say that i do not have his birth time so i set it to the default 12noon
But I discovered that if he is a day person his moon will be Capricorn;
if night person his moon will Aquarius

One more thing will the synastry chart be accurate if i do not know his birth time???
Attached Images
File Type: jpg him.jpg (79.5 KB, 6 views)

Tags
attracted, deeply