Help with synastry/composite please

Starsareround

astro_661gw_xxxxx_oooooo.59865.148716.jpgcomposite.jpg

Hi Hi,
Can anyone speak to this synastry/composite? I have a terrible time reading charts with my own relationships...and would greatly appreciate your insight here. Thanks!

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi startsarearound

The first indications are that this is a master/submissive relationship.
With mars/node/nessus/orcus/venus/psyche stellium and with eros conjunct to pluto opposed to Jupiter, there are both intense pleasure and pain sects present. The stellium is extremely emotional and sexual, as is the eros/pluto conjunction. all these aspects show some type of bonding of pleasure and pain responses.

With the satrurn/moon conjunction sextile to the venus/psyche conjunction, one would expect a strong emotional devotion between them.

With Jupiter opposed to pluto and eros, one would expect that both are also devoted to their respective professional advancement as pluto opposed to Jupiter is indicator that relationships will not take precedence e over individual ambitions.
Sexually Jupiter and pluto can add a BDSM.

the trine from Neptune to Jupiter and Neptune sextile to pluto is very favorable as it shows rel concern and a supportive and healing nature to the relationship

the tsquare of mercury square the Uranus/chiron opposition brings strong astral and psychic energies into the relationship this ca be reading each other’s thought sand feelings but likely adds common dreams with each other.
This aspect alos shows the relationship to be very “picky”. That is you both want to understand exactly how the other thinks and responds. This can become very intimate with each other knowing the ins and outs of evry emotional response of the other, but this aspect can also bring very competitive arguments as both can be stubborn to change opinions.
Also the emotiona clarity that they could hve about each other could be very destrucutve inna personal argument as both know ech others weakness and strengths.

With mars conjunct the node, the relationship has it’s own separate ambience when you are alone .the psychic connection ca make you feel like you are in a reality separative from those around you.
With Venus and mars with nessus and Orcus, the sexual connection is very strong and intense. But very often the intensity of the sexuality does not lead to a corresponding strengthening of the emotional/love bond. This type of relationship can become stranded in the sexual plane and never evolve to a truly intimate romantic level.
Both nessus and Orcus like to dominate and control . and with both psyche and eros conjunct orucs/pluto and nessus, it is celar a love/hate or pain/pleasure psychological dynamic exist.

The Jupiter/juno midpoint is conjunct the south node which really indicates a feeling of commitment between you. It is just no clear whether the commitment to your respective professions is stronger that the commitment to a relationship .

The real unknown is the Uranus opposed to chiron and square to mercury. This shows there is a vital need for independence in the relationship. It is not clear whether this relationship could function as an open relationship or not.

The transiting south node has been conjunct to venus and square to juno these last few weeks of September. This could be a l period of emotional intimacy but as the south node will conjunct to orcus in middle of October, the current period could be one of distance. So often pluto and orcus will start of incredibly sexual but the lack of true empathy ususally cools the carnal passions off. So it is har to tell whetehr this relationship is I its finally throes or if there has been an emotional and sexual rejuvenation leading to a stronger bond.
I would think we are looking at a breakup.

rahu

Starsareround

Hi rahu,

Thank you for the time and thought that went into your response. It's very interesting. I think a lot of it does apply. It's a confusing relationship because what is said does not always match actions, for both of us. I would say that we aspire to be everything for each other, but both of us fail. We are both very devoted to our careers, and we respect and understand each other in that way. Recently we have gotten closer emotionally (September), but I'm not sure that it means we won't break up.

He is very dominating, and I do find it sexy, but I pull away a lot because maybe the lack of emotional bond (I should'nt really say we lack an emotional bond, rather that the bond we have is missing an element of trust, which is pretty crucial emotionally) or perhaps because even though I am pretty naturally submissive romantically, I'm a boss in other facets of life so the disconnect is sometimes a little flavorless for me. It's very very compelling though, like you wrote. Kind of other-worldly, so perhaps it just wont fit into real life. I don't see a break up happening now, but he may be moving away soon, and I won't be following. Hate to think of that, but I'm sure the right thing will happen, what's right for both of us.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

Starsareround

Update: there was a bit of a break up, but it didn’t stick. I’m starting to think we will just always be close and maybe neither of us is headed for a conventional relationship. We always always end up back together, even though I’d potentially like to meet someone who is more available and interested in something more grounded. Maybe we will have an arrangement where we see other people as well.