Question about my sister

Lemmpi

34j4xtu.png

Okay, so my sister contacted to me couple of hours ago and told that her husdand is again behaving jealously and blaiming her about absurd things. That she talked to another man when smoking cigared at front of their house..wtf!! I'm afraid of her safety even him hasen't been violent previosly but it seems that when summer approaches he is going nuts. Im asking if he is danger to my sisters health. Im seriously conserned :( this chart has both moon and asc late. What is that? Did he alredy do something as i can't reach her. Or is my question unanswereable? Is he 7th ruler or 7th from 3th?

aquarius7000

Hi,

The Moon is at the critical 29th degree and VOC. It last translated from Jupiter (sister) to the Sun, but in positive aspects. He is angered, but I don't see anything dire (dangerous). If you have their natal charts (with birth time), feel free to attach. You might have at least your sister's.

Lemmpi

Thank you! Making me feel much more comfortable. I have my sisters chart but not his. I can post it tomorrow as its almost 1am here :) thank you a lot..now i can sleep better :)

Lemmpi

2u7lziw.png

Okay this is her chart with progressions. They are still fighting today. And he is making demands to her. She is saying she will file a divorce papers if this is continuing on. I'm mostly worried about their two under 6y kids :/ living with situation like that :(

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Prog. Moon is in Aries, the sign of her marriage house and is squaring her natal Moon in the fourth house. Her natal Moon is weak as it is in detriment in Cap. Mars, her marriage-house ruler, is in a tight square to Saturn, so either the partner is much older (or a past divorcee), or a military/government person, or an autocrat. In Leo, there will be power struggles. Transiting Uranus (over the 7th house) is trining the Sun (her), so some change is on the table. Either one of them will change, or the situation itself will change. Saturn is also transiting her IC (family and home), so, yes, things can get quite tense. However, I don't see more than threats right now at least. She may need some distance though.

On the other hand, she needs to perhaps sit and talk to him - peacefully and tell him that he has nothing to be worried about (if that really is the case).