Familial Mars in the 12th House SR

nmarino13

I was looking at my own Solar Return Chart for 2019. I have Mars in the 12th house. My birthday is Aug 1, 1994 8:23 am chicago, Il time. I then proceeded to pull my sisters SR chart for 2019 and she also has Mars in the 12th house.. Her birthday is Jan 11, 2001 12:33 pm chicago time. To make things weirder.. I then pulled my mother's SR chart and her mars is in the 11th house, but it falls into the 12th house of her actual natal chart, and is almost exactly opposite of her SR pluto & saturn. Her birthday is June 16, 1974 1025 AM chicago time. Was wondering if this would have anything to do with our father and my mom's husband? I am also super curious about my stellium in the 11th house of my SR Chart. I've attached the charts. Can someone please elaborate? I am a bit concerned.

Attachments

• horoscope-synastry-chart2__solarni_1-8-1994_08-23_rok_2019.png
    horoscope-synastry-chart2__solarni_1-8-1994_08-23_rok_2019.png
    109 KB · Views: 28
  • horoscope-synastry-chart2__solarni_11-1-2001_12-33_rok_2019.png
    horoscope-synastry-chart2__solarni_11-1-2001_12-33_rok_2019.png
    110.2 KB · Views: 23
  • horoscope-synastry-chart2__solarni_16-6-1974_10-25_rok_2019.png
    horoscope-synastry-chart2__solarni_16-6-1974_10-25_rok_2019.png
    110.1 KB · Views: 28

nmarino13

This is our dad's chart also. Can someone please help? lol

Attachments

• horoscope-synastry-chart2__solarni_15-8-1974_05-00_rok_2019.png
    horoscope-synastry-chart2__solarni_15-8-1974_05-00_rok_2019.png
    109.7 KB · Views: 22

JUPITERASC

I was looking at my own Solar Return Chart for 2019. I have Mars in the 12th house. My birthday is Aug 1, 1994 8:23 am chicago, Il time. I then proceeded to pull my sisters SR chart for 2019 and she also has Mars in the 12th house.. Her birthday is Jan 11, 2001 12:33 pm chicago time. To make things weirder.. I then pulled my mother's SR chart and her mars is in the 11th house, but it falls into the 12th house of her actual natal chart, and is almost exactly opposite of her SR pluto & saturn. Her birthday is June 16, 1974 1025 AM chicago time. Was wondering if this would have anything to do with our father and my mom's husband? I am also super curious about my stellium in the 11th house of my SR Chart. I've attached the charts. Can someone please elaborate? I am a bit concerned.
All of these natal charts are dependent on a reliable time of birth :smile:
If time of birth is from memory or estimated
and not obtained from birth certificate or medical records
then it is unreliable
which makes Solar Return unreliable
that's because
Solar Return is based on natal

nmarino13

All of these natal charts are dependent on a reliable time of birth :smile:
If time of birth is from memory or estimated
and not obtained from birth certificate or medical records
then it is unreliable
which makes Solar Return unreliable
that's because
Solar Return is based on natal

I'm aware and the birth times are accurate...
I didn't pull these out of my butt... thanks.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I'm aware and the birth times are accurate...
I didn't pull these out of my butt... thanks.
although you may be aware
fact is that

those reading this thread are strangers to you
and not aware of that which is obvious to you
and so it is important to ask

thanks for the confirmation :smile:

Darkgirl

Banned
hello

for SR you have to look at first at the SR AC. In which house this fall. In yours its conjunct your natal AC. This could be a heavy year for you yes. I also had this last year.

Your 10th lord (career and father) is Mercury in 11th house. Mercury gets the next years an opposition from Pluto. But Pluto is the lord of your 3rd house and is transitting your 5th house. So it don´t have to do with your father necessary.

YOur Sister SR (second) had AC in her 5th house and SR SUn in th house. Mars isnt in her 12th house. He is in her 7th house. I dont know if she is already married, but if not it could be possible or she spent most time with going out or she met someone. If yes, this could also indicate children. I know you think because mars is transitting her 12th house. Yes, but a mars transit only lasts two month or so. When you have birthday, the mars may be in her first, second... house.

Your mother Solar return Chart indicate more an change in Partnership. Netpun had transitted her 7th house the last years and leave it now. Also Pluto is transitting her 5th house (ruler of 4th house, familiy, house) and Pluto is conjunct SR Dc. The sun SR from your mother is in house 11, so social life could become more important. And SR Mars is sitting right on her natal ASC, not 12th house.

Last time i had this, i broke up with my boyfriend, but i have other transits.

Sometimes there is for example a pregnancy in this year, but other things are so bad, that the solar return don´t look like it.

You have to look at the outside transits (Jupiter, Neptun, Uranus, Pluto) and which house they rule.

Last edited:

nmarino13

hello

for SR you have to look at first at the SR AC. In which house this fall. In yours its conjunct your natal AC. This could be a heavy year for you yes. I also had this last year.

Your 10th lord (career and father) is Mercury in 11th house. Mercury gets the next years an opposition from Pluto. But Pluto is the lord of your 3rd house and is transitting your 5th house. So it don´t have to do with your father necessary.

YOur Sister SR (second) had AC in her 5th house and SR SUn in th house. Mars isnt in her 12th house. He is in her 7th house. I dont know if she is already married, but if not it could be possible or she spent most time with going out or she met someone. If yes, this could also indicate children.

Your mother Solar return Chart indicate more an change in Partnership. Netpun had transitted her 7th house the last years and leave it now. Also Pluto is transitting her 5th house (ruler of 4th house, familiy, house) and Pluto is conjunct SR Dc. The sun SR from your mother is in house 11, so social life could become more important. And SR Mars is sitting right on her natal ASC, not 12th house.

Last time i had this, i broke up with my boyfriend, but i have other transits.

Sometimes there is for example a pregnancy in this year, but other things are so bad, that the solar return don´t look like it.

You have to look at the outside transits (Jupiter, Neptun, Uranus, Pluto) and which house they rule.

Thank you very much! I appreciate the insight :). You are correct about my sister, she is currently in a relationship. I am familiar with natal astrology but I am still learning SRs :). What was your experience of the previous year with your solar asc and natal asc?

Darkgirl

Banned
A bad year.

Lost my job, my heart were broken by a guy and was ill for a few month.

But you cant compare it. At the moment i have got my first solar return and at this time everything is not so easy. I also have a Pluto Opposition Mars & Pluto quincux moon transit. And as scorpio ac, it may affect me more, because Pluto is my chart ruler.

Your Neptun is Transitting your 7th house. Be careful with idealising your partner or also business partner. When Neptun leave your 7th house there could be a dissapointment. Your pluto is trigon your natal venus. So maybe you met someone who you see as perfect partner. Or your current partner could be shown as that. Netpun is also your ruler of your 7th house.
Uranus, ruler of your 6th house, is actual transitting your 9th house. So there xould be some travelling regarding your career or in daily life. Oh and i see Uranus also oppose your 4th house ruler Jupiter. So maybe there are some changes.Its hard to say something if we dont know your situation.

Last edited:

nmarino13

A bad year.

Lost my job, my heart were broken by a guy and was ill for a few month.

But you cant compare it. At the moment i have got my first solar return and at this time everything is not so easy. I also have a Pluto Opposition Mars & Pluto quincux moon transit. And as scorpio ac, it may affect me more, because Pluto is my chart ruler.

Your Neptun is Transitting your 7th house. Be careful with idealising your partner or also business partner. When Neptun leave your 7th house there could be a dissapointment. Your pluto is trigon your natal venus. So maybe you met someone who you see as perfect partner. Or your current partner could be shown as that. Netpun is also your ruler of your 7th house.
Uranus, ruler of your 6th house, is actual transitting your 9th house. So there xould be some travelling regarding your career or in daily life. Oh and i see Uranus also oppose your 4th house ruler Jupiter. So maybe there are some changes.Its hard to say something if we dont know your situation.

That's funny, i am seeing someone who I do kind of see as that.. Does that mean I am just idealizing him? Kinda thought we might end up together.. It's kind of a long distance thing right now, he is in my hometown. So maybe that's where the travel comes in? I likely will move closer to home also. I moved across country last year for a job, that i'm actually not working anymore. Started my own business.

Last edited:

Darkgirl

Banned
What i do, is to have a look at the solar return in the next year. Also solar arc direction and progression will show more than only transits

Is he older? Most people with saturn in 7th house of natal chart or conjunct DC get later an marriage or to whom who is older.

With picses on 7th house cup and Ruler of 7th in 5th there might be a danger to idealize persons. BUT you have saturn ruler 5th house in 7th house so i think you will be realistic enough not to be blind for love. In 2021/2022 your progressed AC will change sign and this could be seen as a "new beginning", especially it changes to libra. Also Progressed Venus is conjunct your natal Juno (asteriod of Marriage)

The best thing is when you are in a relationship and you are happy, enjoy it. Dont worry too much about something

Last edited:

nmarino13

What i do, is to have a look at the solar return in the next year. Also solar arc direction and progression will show more than only transits

Is he older? Most people with saturn in 7th house of natal chart or conjunct DC get later an marriage or to whom who is older.

With picses on 7th house cup and Ruler of 7th in 5th there might be a danger to idealize persons. BUT you have saturn ruler 5th house in 7th house so i think you will be realistic enough not to be blind for love. In 2021/2022 your progressed AC will change sign and this could be seen as a "new beginning", especially it changes to libra. Also Progressed Venus is conjunct your natal Juno (asteriod of Marriage)

The best thing is when you are in a relationship and you are happy, enjoy it. Dont worry too much about something

Yes, by about 9 years. You are good :) lol. I don't feel like I'm being blind.. but then again I doubt anyone does. Thanks so much for the advice. I will def look into solar arcs and progressions.

Darkgirl

Banned
No problems
Thanks. I think it's easier for others to have a look on the transits etc because if we do it on our own we only think what we want to think

Maybe if you want you could have a look at my SR and/or transits

nmarino13

No problems
Thanks. I think it's easier for others to have a look on the transits etc because if we do it on our own we only think what we want to think

Maybe if you want you could have a look at my SR and/or transits

That would be cool! What is your date time and location?

Darkgirl

Banned
My birthday date is
4.6.89 5:50 p. M. in Bamberg, Bavaria, Germany

Especially the upcoming transit Uranus (Ruler of 4th house) through 7th house makes me fearing I will be single the next 7 years or whole 2019. I don't like it to be single at the moment

Last edited: