Why do they make fun of me? Act like bullies? What's their problem?

Amit89

So these are 2 individuals who are cousins.

I used to talk to one of them on internet messenger and I've seen them at events for a good 15 years. They know I used to be shy, quiet, didn't do well socially but it isn't the case now.

Lady M: she has nothing about her, hasn't done well in life and single at 29.

For a few years now whenever I see her she tries to provoke a reaction out of me, in one event I accidentally looked to my left 15 meters away and she was there with her cousin looking at me laughing at loud towards me hoping I would look at them. It almost like they wanted me the squirm.

At another event she found out I fancied someone and she was with another person so she came by me, stood right next to and laughed at me right in front of me.

On another occasion Lady M got angry when I was talking to someone important.

Lady S: she is rude, for example at a event a year ago I accidentally looked in her direction and she gave a very angry face.

There's other times where she's acted rude.

Now yesterday I was getting something 2 of them acted like bullies, they know I'm doing well.

So what is their problem? It's almost like they don't like me wearing good clothes.

Are they 11th house acquaintances? Or 7th of others?

Anyway both lord's have a negative aspect to the 10th lord, so they want to be seen superior?

And both lord's have a connection with the 8th house. Perhaps they want to be seen powerful?

Last edited:

Amit89

Chart attached below.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_why_do_they_make_fun_of_me.42182.92564.jpg
    astro_2gw_why_do_they_make_fun_of_me.42182.92564.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 16

waybread

I don't know that this is really a proper horary question.

I mean, the short answer is, because these women are rude and insensitive.

Why not just ask them, in a polite way, what is their problem with you?

We can locate cousins in the chart, but it is a little complicated, because it matters if the cousins are the children of your mother's or your father's sibling.

As best I can make out, they still see you as a shy awkward kid (your significator Saturn in the 12th house) and are pretty full of themselves.

This isn't much of an answer, but it may not be much more complicated than that.