Synastry/composite

opiumchild

Just wondering if anything stands out to anyone... I have known this guy for awhile, and I was just able to find out his birth time so I got really excited lol. It seems like there is some potential, but the Venus opposite Uranus kind of scares me (Though I can't be surprised because I have that aspect natally and so does he)... I thought it was interesting how pluto is almost exactly conjunct the composite ascendant, but not sure what it means... Either way if anyone feels like giving it a glance over that would be awesome!
Any insight is much appreciated, even if its not the happiest haha :)

Here is the composite

And here is the synastry, with me on the inside

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
the composite chart is not favorable for a relationship .
the Saturn/Uranus conjunction is opposed to chiron and juno and square to mars. this shows instability and not intention for a committed relationship

mars is square to venus which gives a emotional tension and the midpoints conjunct the descendant which shows the attraction in the relationship.

pluto on the ascendant opposed to mars/venus mp, can give a very strong sexual chemistry bit it is selfish and does not lead to emotional intimacy, in fact after the sexual appetite is satisfied, this aspect leads to decreased sexual attraction and ultimately no sexual chemistry. this isa aspect of emotional conquest but no emotional intimacy.

interestingly the eros/psyche midpoint is opposed to child,which makes me think you are thinking this could lead to a serious relationship and more.....

there is no doubt that there is a very strong feeling that this could lead to commitment and marriage as the Jupiter/juno midpoint is conjunct thr vertex and square the node. but vertex aspect though they can give a feeling of soulmate or of destined relationships, these otherworldly feelings do not usually holdup to the reality of the compromises and routines of a "normal" relationship .

I feel your expectations for this guy are not in line with the real possibilities.
rahu