Reconciliation based on synastry/composite alone?

Is it possible to tell if two people will reconcile JUST based on how good their synastry and composite chart is and not based on anything else like progressing their composite etc?

I have very good (in my opinion) synastry aspects with this guy I was dating from early January to mid February. I also think we have a pretty good composite chart. I broke up with him because I was dealing with personal issues and felt that it was unfair to him to get him involved. I ended up just focusing on getting things under control with the help of my therapist, and then finally in early April I felt I was ok enough to reach out to him again, but he said I was wasting his time and then subsequently proceeded to block me on all social media and from his phone so I couldn't contact him.

Still, I can't help but wonder if him & I just aren't quite finished yet based on how good our synastry and composite charts are. Maybe they're not that great and I'm just being delusional...

This pic below shows the dual cosmodyne score between us for our synastry.
5LFINL4.png

Synastry
GvvFIQv.gif

His moon trine my Venus
His sun trine my moon
His sun sextile my ascendant
His sun conjunct my Jupiter
His Juno conjunct my Destinn
His vertex conjunct my 8th house cusp
His Eros trine my Venus
His last name asteroid (the one labeled "Nakan") trine my Venus
His Destinn trine my Venus

My moon trine his ascendant
My sun trine his ascendant
My Venus sextile his Saturn
My ascendant sextile his ascendant
My Psyche conjunct his Mercury
My Angel close to his North Node
His last name asteroid in my chart conjunct my North Node close to his 5th house cusp
My moon close to his 5th house cusp

COMPOSITE

1E1SnPc.gif

The worst is Chiron conjunct the AC

We do have good aspects like...
Vertex, Moon, his last name asteroid and NN all conjunct in the 5th house
Sun conjunct Venus