Hello!!

Hey! Sorry ... I fell asleep

LOL Oh don't apologize...that's just the effect I have on people :D

Poet! Are you talking abt me or in general i mean the "you are pure" so do you sense people " a shock smiley"- don't they have one?
Hehe! I'm sure I've seen a shock one somewhere lol.

Yep I talk about you, of course. It's pretty obvious to anyone! But yeah, I always "sensed" people, picked up thoughts, small stuff here and there. Like everyone.

Lately though, as in since last year or so, it's been getting quite strong for some reason...not because of anything I did. I can't take credit for it lol

Actually in the last year I was actually able (only three times, though) to put thoughts into people's minds!! I didn't try it a lot tbh because I'm scared to use it, because I might very well abuse it. I don't trust myself at the moment.

I know it sounds crazy, and of course I might be deluded, always a possibility! :whistling:

But from where I was it seemed pretty real and scary too. I don't think I'm strong enough to have those "abilities" right now. It needs a very strong willed being, and now I'm not the best I've been for several reasons. Mainly because I haven't been meditating for almost 6 months.

I know that if I got back on track with meditating and cleansing my chakras I definitely will be strong enough to handle the temptations. But for some reason I just can't get myself to get back to meditation at all.

But to be honest, it wasn't any of that when I said you're pure for sure. It is pretty obvious, the way you talk, your energy, very nice and inwardly enthusiastic and sincere...just my normal intuition. It's just obvious. lol Can't explain.

That stuff I said is true though. It's crazy, but true.

Last edited:

Poet! Are you talking abt me or in general i mean the "you are pure" so do you sense people " a shock smiley"- don't they have one?
Hehe! I'm sure I've seen a shock one somewhere lol.

Yep I talk about you, of course. It's pretty obvious to anyone! But yeah, I always "sensed" people, picked up thoughts, small stuff here and there. Like everyone.

Lately though, as in since last year or so, it's been getting quite strong for some reason...not because of anything I did. I can't take credit for it lol

Actually in the last year I was actually able (only three times, though) to put thoughts into people's minds!! I didn't try it a lot tbh because I'm scared to use it, because I might very well abuse it. I don't trust myself at the moment.

I know it sounds crazy, and of course I might be deluded, always a possibility! :whistling:

But from where I was it seemed pretty real and scary too. I don't think I'm strong enough to have those "abilities" right now. It needs a very strong willed being, and now I'm not the best I've been for several reasons. Mainly because I haven't been meditating for almost 6 months.

I know that if I got back on track with meditating and cleansing my chakras I definitely will be strong enough to handle the temptations. But for some reason I just can't get myself to get back to meditation at all.

But to be honest, it wasn't any of that when I said you're pure for sure. It is pretty obvious, the way you talk, your energy, very nice and inwardly enthusiastic and sincere...just my normal intuition. It's just obvious. lol Can't explain.

That stuff I said is true though. It's crazy, but true.

The reason i fell asleep is not u LOL.

Hmmm...you sound cheerful then scary at times :confused:

The reason i fell asleep is not u LOL.

Hmmm...you sound cheerful then scary at times :confused:

Hehe! I agree...unfortunately.

I'm almost always cheerful, my life is scary though sometimes to the unawares, yes.

But, you know how it is Heavensmystery, you get the hand you're dealt that's OUT OF OUR CONTROL. One lifetime it's a shitty hand, the next it's shittier lol

What's in our control, is what to do with it. We can only control ourselves, not the world. That's huge trap I discovered. Everybody wants to control everyone else and every thing they see. truth is they just can't. Never could.

The only way anyone was able control anyone else was through tricking them emotionally, mainly through fear or jealousy.

Fear is just an illusion (though it feels QUITE real when we're under its spell) it's still an illusion a PROGRAMMING a mental programme. So fear fades away sooner or later, because it was just an emotional programme (not an actual logical conclusion to certain situation that demanded it, it never is, it's always more...fear just creeps up on its own accord and grows in seconds...then it keeps growing and growing) fear is just a programming enforced upon us by our brains (and the dark hearted ones who intuitively know how to use your brain against you) the brain that has been fed faulty data since we were born. TV, music and social-demands, and especially advertisments all innocently contributed to those faulty data in the brain. But that's another story for another day. At any rate, this type of control through fear is doomed to failure....as are all others.

We can only control ourselves. And this is the real road to True Liberty.

I'll never let circumstances get me down anymore. I'm always enthusiastic :innocent:and cheerful:happy: no matter what the world throws at me...and it throws!!

I take the slaps and just keep going. Smiling mostly :) I decided long ago, years ago when I was a teenager in serious depression that "I'm in control, the only thing I can control is myself. And vice-versa, no one can control me unless I let them into my brain. I will never let circumstances, people, or any external force, seen or unseen, big or small, ever decide who I become or how I feel. I'm in control"

Only the things I have power over are my responsibility and nothing else, and I take my responsibility fully.

In this material world, it's difficult to think in those ways of course...but truth is never easy, yet it's the most beautiful thing in the world. The only way to true Freedom. Freedom from our emotions, the biggest prison. Because once emotion are triggered we NEVER doubt them. Once we feel something, we never doubt it's real. Only maybe for second, then we brush it away. Why? Because it FEELS real obviously...it's an emotion after all. They might be real, but they also might the product of the false data in that **** computer.

The biggest Warden that have enslave not thousands or millions but many billions along the years...is this horrible computer called the brain. It's so full of dated, conflicting, and false data...that most of it's conclusions are wrong and destructive. Yet we follow it like it's god.

Ask any drug addict for example whose your worst enemy, he will say himself. But he's being tricked...it's only his brain. He's much more than a brain, the brain is just a mere tool.

Like a calculator that has all its data installed wrong, you do 2+2 and you get the answer 23. That's not because the calculator is faulty, we just installed the wrong data, that's all!

That's what we did with our brains...we taught to run when scared...we taught it that the masters are higher status than the servants...money buys good things...we taught it that popular=better...and endless more non-sensical, biased and ultimately destructive information that we programmed our brains with. Not only us personally, everybody from parents to schools. All unintentionally as well, which is worse! We just installed wrong data.

So of course our brains would keep tricking us into those horrible situations and we follow it blindly, thinking it's OUR conclusion! When our computer (brain) tells us a result to a problem, we actually think that WE reached this conclusion. We believe we are the brain.

That's my dear friend, is the beginning of the end (poetique!) :D

Gotta go drive my daughter to school!!

Sorry to get so serious and depressing lol I just go on a roll sometimes. And I always speak my mind frankly. I hope I didn't bother you with my nagging :eek: