Fellow children of the Universe

Staceyyy

Hello everyone/anyone who reads this, I'm Stacey.
Astrology is one of my passions in life (along with other esoteric/spiritual practices & studies), I live it and breathe it.
It's part of my everyday life, and matching peoples personalities with the stars is something I practice on a daily basis.
I would love to become a solid member of this blog & be able to communicate with other like minded people, which can be rather hard to find in this day and age. For some insight on my personality I'll list all of my basic planet placements:

~My Sun is in Aries, in the 11th House
~My Moon is in Virgo, in the 5th House
~My Mercury is in Pisces, in the 11th House
~My Venus is in Aries, in the 12th House
~My Mars is in Pisces, in the 11th House
~My Jupiter is in Scorpio, in the 6th House
~My Saturn is in Pisces, in the 11th House
~My Neptune & Uranus are in Capricorn, in the 9th House
~My Pluto is in Scorpio, in the 6th house
~Gemini Ascendant

I look forward to connecting with all you other beautiful people!

Last edited:

miquar

Hi. My five year old Sun has Sun in Aries with Mars in Pisces. He has Virgo rising and Moon in Taurus (so the reverse of your Ascendant and Moon? You didn't mention your rising sign in your post). I might pick your brains at some point about this combo, especially Mars in Pisces ruling the Sun.

Welcome to the forum!

Staceyyy

My rising sign is in Gemini! Forgot to add that.
But wow that's very interesting, please; feel free to pick my brains about anything you're interested in!

From personal experience, having my Sun in Aries, my Mars in Pisces & my Moon in Virgo is quite a contradictory experience, giving me a rather complex mind and personality. My Gemini Ascendant makes me very mind oriented and I'm constantly thinking and reading & writing.

My Aries Sun makes me attempt to express all this complexity in a straight forward manner, but it's not that simple so it's made me a kind of awkward person.
My mars in Pisces makes my Arian nature very sensitive and imaginative & creative, rather than being outgoing.

Your son will probably come off very shy with new people and take awhile to come out of his shell cause of his Virgo Rising.(I also know many people with a Virgo AC & they have all been very shy, yet nice, helpful people, with a perfectionist edge & also very attractive!) My Virgo Moon makes me incredibly shy and it's something I've dealt with my whole life.
His Mars in Pisces will most likely make your son very artistic, poetic, and musical! He is going to be (if not already) very imaginative, but at times super lazy and indulgent.
Your son having an Aries sun will make him stick out among people and have a somewhat impulsive, direct personaity. However, a lot of the Aries in your son may be washed out because of the Virgo rising & Mars in Pisces, not to mention the Moon in Taurus! You're going to (possibly) have quite a shy little boy on your hands!

Please correct me about anything if i'm wrong! & Please feel free to ask me questions! :smile:

Hi Stacey,

Wow, a lot of 11th house planets! I'm also an 11th house Sun, but Gemini. I also have Virgo Ascendant. Does your Virgo moon make you a picky eater? Or maybe have a sensitive stomach?

That Jupiter in Scorpio sounds, um..heavenly! I would also imagine your Venus in Aries would make you pretty direct when smitten? Like maybe you'll initiate contact first if they don't? I was looking at someone I know who has Mars in Pisces, and it seems they're attracted to guys who are kind of off in space somewhere, and yes she actually (I think) likes a guy who does nothing but drink his problems away, and is pretty vocal about driving while drunk, like "catch me if u can!" Also, Mercury in Pisces makes me think u've written more than a poem or two in your life, correct?

Have u checked your progressed chart? I find mines to be just as enlightening, if not more, than the natal chart..It's like an update on where you're at, and how you've progressed. Your sun sign or rising may have progressed, so check it out if u haven't!

Last edited:

Staceyyy

My Virgo moon & my 6th house placements tend to make me only want to eat organic food, vegetarian food, and lots of fresh fruits & veggies. I'm only human so of course I eat junk like any other person, but i really try to only eat healthy.
Also my Virgo Moon for sure gives me a sensitive stomach, my stomach espically goes crazy on me when I'm nervous or excited haha!

My Jupiter in Scorpio makes me an intense researcher of the occult and spirituality. Hence; the reason I'm even on this thread! I am constantly contemplating & searching for the deeper meaning in literally everything.

My Venus in Aries makes me very passionate and impulsive in love, but sense my Venus is in the 12th house I tend to be rather shy in relationships & I never make the first move.
However, I tend to be direct in matters of the heart in my own subtle non communicative way.
I am overly affectionate/romantic and have an ideal vision of love thanks to Venus in the 12th house Square Neptune.

That's funny about the Mars in Pisces, because I love a guy who can space out & day dream as much as I do! I've also dated people who have substance/drug abuse issues.
My Mercury in Pisces is overwhelming at times, I love writing poems and creating crazy drawings, I also love photography!

& I haven't ever really gotten to deep into my progressed chart, I never quite understood what it meant really. All I know is that this year my Moon is in Taurus in the 12th house. & let me tell you I'm feeling that Moon in the 12th house intensely.

Your 11th house Sun in Gemini must give you a communicative activist/humanitarian edge, huh? :)

Last edited:
Your 11th house Sun in Gemini must give you a communicative activist/humanitarian edge, huh? :)

Yeah, I guess u can say that, I wanna change the world! But my 12th house is active too, forgot to mention I also have Venus in 12th, with Jupiter and BML there.. Believe it or not, I feel like Im more effective in the spiritual realm than the physical! If meditating on world problems can help solve them, well Im all for it :smile:

And yes, totally get u on the Virgo moon, veggie organic thing! That's why I say Chiron rules Virgo, cuz I was never like that until my progressed asc changed to Virgo. I would rather starve now, than eat McD's etc. It really ***** having a minor panic attack every time I wanna eat and the longer it takes for me to decide, the lower my blood sugar gets, then I end up making a horrible decision, just cuz Im f'in starving!

Yea my moon is 5th/6th house cusp too, so Im very into alternative healing, I think changing our diet is the key. So I guess that's my activist, humanitarian thing, I really am pretty vocal about educating ppl about eating right. But fresh fruits and veggies is the way to go, ur already ahead of the curve!

Anyway, yeah Venus in Aries sounds pretty hot. And with my Venus in 12th, Im idealistic in love too. U know, it's elusive and disappointing, cuz it's like expecting a movie type of romance, and it never really works out that way in real life? lol ..But i think if u have a healthy love of self, which Aries rules, that's a pretty good start.

And for your progressed Taurus Moon, that's actually a good aspect! Moon is exalted in Taurus. I was with someone who progressed from Aries to that, and she changed her style overnight from almost tom-boyish mostly, to super sexy and wanting to be a model..

Now did your ascendant change too? Bc if it's Cancer now, that might be the real reason for your shyness!

Staceyyy

I agree with you! I can not function in this psychical reality, spirituality is my life. I sometimes think I'm psychic which must have something to do with my Sun Quintile Neptune.

My natal Chrion is in Virgo so that defiantly makes me a bit conscious of my health & I hate eating anything artificial/processed. I can taste how fake it is & it repulses me, food is supposed to be fresh and delicious, not chemical filled and toxic.

I totally know what you mean though, the relationships I have in my head are always better than the ones in reality. I'll day dream about someone and idealize them so much & then once i'm actually with the person their not who I thought they where at all, or I just feel smothered & need to break free (Venus Square Uranus) What is your Venus in?
And I have a pretty good love for myself, I've learned the hard way that all you truly have in life is yourself.

Haha thats awesome though! I have defiantly refined my style & appearance this year like no other before, and my hair has grown really long so I guess that could be some of the femininity expressed from my Lunar Taurus this year.
My shyness has always been a problem! That's more than likely due to my Saturn Square Ascendant & Mercury Square Ascendant, on top of that all of my Pisces & Scorpio placements make me a very introverted quiet person sometimes.
& I just checked my progressed chart on astro.com & it said my AC is still in Gemini.

miquar

My rising sign is in Gemini! Forgot to add that.
But wow that's very interesting, please; feel free to pick my brains about anything you're interested in!

From personal experience, having my Sun in Aries, my Mars in Pisces & my Moon in Virgo is quite a contradictory experience, giving me a rather complex mind and personality. My Gemini Ascendant makes me very mind oriented and I'm constantly thinking and reading & writing.

My Aries Sun makes me attempt to express all this complexity in a straight forward manner, but it's not that simple so it's made me a kind of awkward person.
My mars in Pisces makes my Arian nature very sensitive and imaginative & creative, rather than being outgoing.

Your son will probably come off very shy with new people and take awhile to come out of his shell cause of his Virgo Rising.(I also know many people with a Virgo AC & they have all been very shy, yet nice, helpful people, with a perfectionist edge & also very attractive!) My Virgo Moon makes me incredibly shy and it's something I've dealt with my whole life.
His Mars in Pisces will most likely make your son very artistic, poetic, and musical! He is going to be (if not already) very imaginative, but at times super lazy and indulgent.
Your son having an Aries sun will make him stick out among people and have a somewhat impulsive, direct personaity. However, a lot of the Aries in your son may be washed out because of the Virgo rising & Mars in Pisces, not to mention the Moon in Taurus! You're going to (possibly) have quite a shy little boy on your hands!

Please correct me about anything if i'm wrong! & Please feel free to ask me questions! :smile:

That's funny - I thought you came across as Gemini rising in you post, but disregarded this thought as you it was more likely that you were Taurus rising from the sign/house placements you gave. (Also some people who have Taurus rising don't like to shout about it, because of the mistaken belief that it results in a blinkered and circumscribed view of the world.)

But anyway, Jay has Venus in Gemini, so another sign similarity.

What you say does ring true. He has always been good at dancing. He is often quite shy with people he doesn't know, but full of beans and quite assertive when comfortable. His eye for detail is quite remarkable and we rely on his memory on regular basis when we can't remember something clearly. He loves books and stories and has a great many interesting questions about how the world works, as well as colourful imagination.

One of my fears about his chart is that the Mars in Pisces will hold back the Aries Sun. He is not usually very assertive when it comes to standing his ground with peers, though its good to his giving nature, and he can be assertive with me and his mum.

Also, I have Sun in air, with Moon and Ascendant in water, while Jay has Sun in fire with Moon and Ascendant in earth. It is taking me a long time to get to grips with this dichotomy in my chart, and I hope that this comes more easily to Jay. His Moon and Ascendant make some potentially very difficult aspects, and I wouldn't want him to pull away from the earth element as his Solar sense develops. His Taurus Moon is very sensitive to whether or not its needs are being met, but hopefully by allowing him to sleep with whoever he is staying with, allowing him to toilet train at his own pace, and making his Mum's house more of a base rather than splitting his life equally between two homes, we've mitigated this to some extent.

But anyway, thanks for your insights into this combination of signs.

Wow, well you dont seem to be shy !

My Venus is in Cancer...so kind of a homebody...staying up watching a movie is good enough for me..But then again, it's progressed to Leo, so there might be a bit of drama there..And square my Uranus in Scorpio, I kind of never know what to expect in the love dept, it's full of surprises!

And i got to see your chart on another thread, your Ascendant conjuncts my Sun, cool :)

Staceyyy

That's funny - I thought you came across as Gemini rising in you post, but disregarded this thought as you it was more likely that you were Taurus rising from the sign/house placements you gave. (Also some people who have Taurus rising don't like to shout about it, because of the mistaken belief that it results in a blinkered and circumscribed view of the world.)

But anyway, Jay has Venus in Gemini, so another sign similarity.

What you say does ring true. He has always been good at dancing. He is often quite shy with people he doesn't know, but full of beans and quite assertive when comfortable. His eye for detail is quite remarkable and we rely on his memory on regular basis when we can't remember something clearly. He loves books and stories and has a great many interesting questions about how the world works, as well as colourful imagination.

One of my fears about his chart is that the Mars in Pisces will hold back the Aries Sun. He is not usually very assertive when it comes to standing his ground with peers, though its good to his giving nature, and he can be assertive with me and his mum.

Also, I have Sun in air, with Moon and Ascendant in water, while Jay has Sun in fire with Moon and Ascendant in earth. It is taking me a long time to get to grips with this dichotomy in my chart, and I hope that this comes more easily to Jay. His Moon and Ascendant make some potentially very difficult aspects, and I wouldn't want him to pull away from the earth element as his Solar sense develops. His Taurus Moon is very sensitive to whether or not its needs are being met, but hopefully by allowing him to sleep with whoever he is staying with, allowing him to toilet train at his own pace, and making his Mum's house more of a base rather than splitting his life equally between two homes, we've mitigated this to some extent.

But anyway, thanks for your insights into this combination of signs.

Haha well I'm close to a Taurus rising, my AC is only 2 degrees in Gemini. :p
My placements make me very shy & reserved with people I don't know, but once I'm fully comfortable, or I'm with close friends, my Aries shines through a lot. Also, if I'm angry, haha watch out!
Always stimulate his imagination, I feel like thats very important do do for people with mars in water signs. Read him lots of fairy tails, and give him lots of coloring books!
I have to say though, the Mars in Pisces will defiantly hold back the Aries Sun. I mean, I have a twin sister & its the same for her as it is me. All of our water & earth placements contradict our Aries making us a bundle of extremes. As long as you nurture his earthly side I feel like he'll have a good balance. Either way, sounds like your son is going to be of a very interesting nature! & you're welcome, anytime!

Staceyyy

Wow, well you dont seem to be shy !

My Venus is in Cancer...so kind of a homebody...staying up watching a movie is good enough for me..But then again, it's progressed to Leo, so there might be a bit of drama there..And square my Uranus in Scorpio, I kind of never know what to expect in the love dept, it's full of surprises!

And i got to see your chart on another thread, your Ascendant conjuncts my Sun, cool :)

I'm not shy over the internet where there is a screen blocking our faces! In person is where all the struggles come, for me.
I feel that though, I'm a home body myself. I think it's all my Pisces placements. They make me just want to isolate myself & bask in my solitude.
& thats very cool! it's an indication of a strong spiritual connection. :happy: