Will they leave United States to homeland?

kylo

My sister's family facing an immigration issue with h1b. They were trying to resolve the issue by changing status to stay legally. Will they be successful? Or will they leave to homeland this year?

In short, will my sister's family get the immigration issue solved or will they have to leave United States and go back to home country.

Kindly help. I would greatly appreciate your time and effort in helping out.

Attachments

• astro_2at_will_they_leave_the_country_hr.12236.59693.jpg
    astro_2at_will_they_leave_the_country_hr.12236.59693.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 34

PurpleReign

I'll give this a shot, but I'm new to this, so please keep that in mind.

Ascendent is in early degrees (meaning it is 3 degrees or less), which typically means that it is too soon to tell and that the horary chart won't reveal the answer since it is too soon.

However, if we ignored that rule, your sister would be Saturn and it is in it's own sign of Capricorn and it is opposing the Sun (ruler of the 9th, or long distance travels). I take this to mean she won't take any distant travels (go back to her homeland) and will stay where she currently is.

I think it's one of those two things (too soon to tell or she will stay), but it's probably best to wait until someone with more experience reads the chart.

Chrysalis

Merc/documents are square with jupiter, which is the issues with the hb1. Sun L9 will trine jup and moon with then ingress from cancer/homeland into leo/9th to form a grand trine.

Looks to me like they will be returning to homeland.

kylo

Update: They did return to the homeland and after a 2 months stay they returned to the US as the visa extension got approved.
Thank you all for taking the time, I couldn't do this earlier as I wasn't following the thread.
Peace :)