Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.

Unread 12-31-2018, 08:12 AM

Re: Jupiter in 5th hosue transit

Good then I have experienced myself that solar return didnít bring love when it was ďpromisedĒ. So here is the explanation for that. Too bad :/ This solar year should be promising too but letís see.

Unread 12-31-2018, 12:06 PM

Personally, I honestly don't care much at this stage.

Transit, natal chart .. This is going over my head a bit now.

I've noticed the effects of most major transits in my life, but love-related transits never really manifest.

I think I just have to live with the fact that I may never experience having a relationship. It's not a big deal. I've been alone for most of my life, I've gotten used to it. I've just shifted my focus onto something else now. I'm just done with the idea that "this is year is going to be the year I meet someone". This is simply a waste of my energy & time.

My natal Saturn in the 7th has something to do with this, I'm fully aware. It's about to return to its natal 7th house position in roughly 10 days, not expecting much except a hot mess.

On this note, I wish you all a Happy New Year
Unread 12-31-2018, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostinPhilly View Post

I've noticed the effects of most major transits in my life, but love-related transits never really manifest.
I think I just have to live with the fact that I may never experience having a relationship. It's not a big deal. I've been alone for most of my life, I've gotten used to it. I've just shifted my focus onto something else now. I'm just done with the idea that "this is year is going to be the year I meet someone". This is simply a waste of my energy & time.
My natal Saturn in the 7th has something to do with this, I'm fully aware. It's about to return to its natal 7th house position in roughly 10 days, not expecting much except a hot mess.
Many with a natal 7th House Saturn are in relationships

issue is the condition of natal Saturn as well as aspects to natal planets
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 12-31-2018, 12:22 PM

Quote:

Same thing is happening in my life. Can I ask if you are working in some art related field? Because Iím and all normally love related transits etc are manifested in that area. Itís very sad time to time.

Happy new year to you!
Unread 12-31-2018, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartTree View Post
Same thing is happening in my life. Can I ask if you are working in some art related field? Because I’m and all normally love related transits etc are manifested in that area. It’s very sad time to time.

Happy new year to you!
I actually do not work in an art-related field. I work in finance.

I have a huge interest in art due to my 5th house stellium, but this is not the route I took for my career (probably the Saturn aspects in my chart).

This transit could have indeed manifested as an artistic endeavor, but it unfortunately did not. I actually had to drop most of my hobbies due to an increased workload.

Prior to the transit, I used to go to art workshops & museums, take acting and dancing lessons on a weekly basis. When this transit hit my 5th house, I dropped all of these interests.

I'm also the type of woman who loves fashion, but during this transit, I just bought clothes that remained in my wardrobe. I wasn't even bothered to make an effort to dress up.

Same goes for appearance. Before the transit, I worked out 4 times a week and enjoyed going to the spa etc .. When the transit started last year, I stopped my membership and really didn't care about working out due to work commitments.

I agree that the disinterest may have been triggered by Saturn in my 6th house, but this is the very same transit that triggered my love for working out and looking fit etc..

I also have not been on a single date since before this transit happened, nor have I been asked out during the transit. This is a bit of fail.

Now that Jupiter has left the 5th house, I'm suddenly interested in all of the above again. Maybe it somewhat affected me, but to be fair, I really don't see how.
Unread 12-31-2018, 01:14 PM

Quote:

I actually do not work in an art-related field. I work in finance.
Your natal Jupiter is in natal 2nd House

Quote:

I have a huge interest in art due to my 5th house stellium, but this is not the route I took for my career (probably the Saturn aspects in my chart).
This transit could have indeed manifested as an artistic endeavor, but it unfortunately did not. I actually had to drop most of my hobbies due to an increased workload.
Prior to the transit, I used to go to art workshops & museums, take acting and dancing lessons on a weekly basis. When this transit hit my 5th house, I dropped all of these interests.
I'm also the type of woman who loves fashion, but during this transit, I just bought clothes that remained in my wardrobe. I wasn't even bothered to make an effort to dress up.
Same goes for appearance.
Before the transit, I worked out 4 times a week and enjoyed going to the spa etc ..
When the transit started last year,
I stopped my membership
and really didn't care about working out
due to work commitments.
work-outs four times a week is MARS related
Quote:

I agree that the disinterest may have been triggered by Saturn in my 6th house,
but
this is the very same transit that triggered my love for working out
and looking fit etc..
so twelve years ago you began work-outs when Jupiter transited 5th natal
Your 5th natal is SCORPIO ruled by MARS
Quote:

I also have not been on a single date since before this transit happened, nor have I been asked out during the transit.
This is a bit of fail.
Now that Jupiter has left the 5th house, I'm suddenly interested in all of the above again.
Maybe it somewhat affected me, but to be fair, I really don't see how.
your 5th natal house is home to natal Sun, Venus and Mercury
involving those planets with the transit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 12-31-2018, 07:16 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:

Perhaps the real manifestation of this transit is that you are thinking about these things. Often, what seems like it's going to be a major transit only shows up in how we're thinking and feeling. If anything does happen, how we think and feel about it helps make it happen.

How strong an effect a transit has on your life events depends on several factors: are there other transits simultaneously that suggest the same thing? Do your progressions, or transits to your progressed chart, show the same theme? Are the planet(s) involved currently activated by profection?

If not, the transit will only show up in small, personal ways, so small you might think nothing's happening.

But, Saturn transits in particular have a way of going unnoticed at the time. Only years later do you look back and realize that x profound change happened for you during that Saturn transit. While it's happening, you think nothing's going on.

With a seventh house Saturn, the chance of someone coming into your life around your Saturn return (though not necessarily the day of) is high. It may or may not be a romantic interest--Saturn could also indicate a mentor figure, or someone who serves as a guide. If you decide to consult an astrologer, Saturn could be the astrologer. Or you, as the client. This could also be a time when you become a mentor figure to someone else.
The Following User Says Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
LostinPhilly (12-31-2018)
Unread 12-31-2018, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
Perhaps the real manifestation of this transit is that you are thinking about these things. Often, what seems like it's going to be a major transit only shows up in how we're thinking and feeling. If anything does happen, how we think and feel about it helps make it happen.

How strong an effect a transit has on your life events depends on several factors: are there other transits simultaneously that suggest the same thing? Do your progressions, or transits to your progressed chart, show the same theme? Are the planet(s) involved currently activated by profection?

If not, the transit will only show up in small, personal ways, so small you might think nothing's happening.

But, Saturn transits in particular have a way of going unnoticed at the time. Only years later do you look back and realize that x profound change happened for you during that Saturn transit. While it's happening, you think nothing's going on.

With a seventh house Saturn, the chance of someone coming into your life around your Saturn return (though not necessarily the day of) is high. It may or may not be a romantic interest--Saturn could also indicate a mentor figure, or someone who serves as a guide. If you decide to consult an astrologer, Saturn could be the astrologer. Or you, as the client. This could also be a time when you become a mentor figure to someone else.
Thank you for your kind help, as always Osamenor!

We will see what happens. I do not want to get my hopes up ahead of this Saturn return only to be disappointed again.

I have to say though, as soon as this transit of Jupiter in the 5th ended, I started thinking about relationships. The fact that I have been single has been weighing on me more so than usual as of late (probably also due to Saturn approaching the 7th rapidly).

I'm not entirely sure what to expect with this upcoming Saturn Return in the 7th house. I hope I will be able to report nontheless first when it enters the 7th house in January & when Saturn conjuncts natal Saturn in March.
Unread 12-08-2019, 12:38 AM

Jupiter just entered my 5th house and I have Saturn and Pluto there are well. Sometimes I feel like maybe I might want a serious relationship but maybe not. But being in a relationship with someone who's financially stable. And I've been thinking about money and my career. I notice that transit Saturn is trining my MC so that's probably why.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jupiter.jpg (57.6 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by ChildOfVenus; 12-08-2019 at 12:55 AM.
Unread 12-08-2019, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire19 View Post
very often it is a time when a woman becomes pregnant. It can also mean travel for fun and a vacation. You may take up recreational activities and develop a belief system to live by as an interest. You may meet a foreign lover or someone met when travelling or studying higher subjects.

Career would be 10th house rather. Depending on the aspects that Jupiter is making by transit and also natally.
For a woman born in let's say Mar 2, 1963 with her Virgo rising (sunset time), if the planet Jupiter (in Pisces cusp Aries at 8th) is in her 5th on her birthday (1972-73, 1984-85, 1996-97, 2008-09 and 2020-21 - the first is preteen age, the latter two is after menopause sats in), she could have a baby. I'm going by a close family friend who had her 3 daughters in 1990, 1993 and 2000 (and a miscarriage in 1992, unfortunately). I guess other life events can occur in the years Jupiter is in her 5th going by Virgo ASC (her ages 9-10, 21-22, 33-34, 45-46 and 57-58), but I feel she has a Sagittarius ASC/Virgo MC (sheer guess).

I adjusted the chart to Sagittarius ASC and the planet Jupiter lies in Aries in the 5th: It may indicate her 2 brothers are born over a year before and a year after she was (a middle child). The years 1975 (puberty in most 12 year olds), 1987 (she married her husband in March 1988 within the Jupiter in Pisces/Aries range), 1999 (her last daughter born in Nov 2000) and 2011 (she played a role in helping her husband restored his career after his business bankruptcy in 2008). The Jupiter transit in 5th is about an adventure, huge projects, major life events, travels and personal gains (treatment for her MD or MS after her diagnosis in 2007).

Last edited by CapAquaPis; 12-08-2019 at 03:43 AM.
Unread 12-08-2019, 01:44 AM

What about a male with Jupiter in 5th...in my case, it will just transit Scorpio? I would be ages 2, 14, 26 and 38 in those years (1982, 1994, 2006 and 2018) as Jupiter transits the 5th. Obviously, I can't remember when my parents first (briefly) separated at age 2, but they will divorce when I turned 7 in early 1987 (I'm born on Feb 15th, Aquarius sun/moon). Then, puberty came at age 14; a minor apartment renovation lasted a week in my first place I rented at age 26; and last year at age 38, I had a major (2nd) apartment renovation to lasted a few months. In my chart, natal Jupiter is in 3rd, but conjunct Mars and Saturn.

Tags
hosue, jupiter, transit