will i be able to make it career for myself ?

neptunian

Hi everybody,

My question, Will i be able to make Acting as a career? Is there potential?

I am at a phase i need to decide and lead myself in life. I have good acting talent. Do you think is there potential to make it a career for myself looking at this chart? Any guidance appreciated so much. Thank you so much in advance.

Attachments

• career.jpg
    career.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 25

Kite

Hi everybody,

My question, Will i be able to make Acting as a career? Is there potential?

I am at a phase i need to decide and lead myself in life. I have good acting talent. Do you think is there potential to make it a career for myself looking at this chart? Any guidance appreciated so much. Thank you so much in advance.
Well it sure looks like you would love to be an actor with the ruler of your 10th house career - the Sun in Cazimi (exact aspect with Venus). We want to find an aspect to connect you - which is Mars and the Sun. We don't have one. However, we do have your co-ruler making a sextile with Saturn (hard work you're going to need to do) and translating the light from Saturn to Mars - and now we have the connection to give a positive answer to your question. Also Mars rules both your ascendant and the 5th house which is very conducive to acting. Good luck!

neptunian

Well it sure looks like you would love to be an actor with the ruler of your 10th house career - the Sun in Cazimi (exact aspect with Venus). We want to find an aspect to connect you - which is Mars and the Sun. We don't have one. However, we do have your co-ruler making a sextile with Saturn (hard work you're going to need to do) and translating the light from Saturn to Mars - and now we have the connection to give a positive answer to your question. Also Mars rules both your ascendant and the 5th house which is very conducive to acting. Good luck!

Hi Kite

Thank you so much for your interpretation and your good wish. :smile:

Last edited: