Exact 26 Jupiter Neptune & Chiron in Aquarius square Mercury

Hi my daughter has an interesting stellium in the first house all at 26 degrees Jupiter Neptune & Chiron then squaring Mercury in the fourth house also at 26 degrees. Her sun in Gemini and rising sign is Aquarius . I’m a bit concerned about how this aspect will play out with Chiron involved. Can anyone put a positive spin in it? She is 11 has a slight speech issue and shows signs of creativity in the technical realm. Recently she has been interested in learning about astrology. I appreciate any insight as it has stumped me

katydid

I think that encouraging her to learn a bit about Astrology could be very good for her. That Jupiter/Neptune/Chiron in Aquarius would lent itself to that kind of study. She has some deep cosmic wisdom she can eventually tap into. '

And with that Chiron, in the 1st,and squaring Mercury she may have some emotionally painful lessons to work through as she matures. [don't we all?]

Mercury represents her younger years and she may have some tension in her early adolescence, trying to 'fit in' with judgmental peers.

The good news is that her Aquarius rising and triple conjunction kind of buffer her, as she KNOWS how unique and special her kind of intelligence is. She is kind of above the fray because she has a very deep reservoir of universal spiritual confidence.

Allow her to investigate and research offbeat and unusual subjects as she will shine in her own individual way.

Thank you Katy for your response and beautiful explanation on the aspects. My daughter is similar to how you describe. I worry that if she reads up on her chart and views negative information it may give her bit if a complex. I’ll try and post the chart information but I feel it is unique to have all 3 planets and chiron at 26 degrees. Thank you again Katy

katydid

I started studying astrology at 13. I think it was very good for me because I have a strong 8th house and a lot of Scorpio. I did have a lot of questions to deal with in my mind, but I worked through them.

Here is an example of the books written for a younger audience:

Teen Astrology: The Ultimate Guide to Making Your Life Your Own Paperback – February 1, 2001
by M. J. Abadie (Author)
4.7 out of 5 stars 117 ratings
See all formats and editions
Kindle
$14.99
Read with Our Free App

Paperback
$13.49
24 Used from $1.70
19 New from $13.31

Harmelia

Hi my daughter has an interesting stellium in the first house all at 26 degrees Jupiter Neptune & Chiron then squaring Mercury in the fourth house also at 26 degrees. Her sun in Gemini and rising sign is Aquarius . I’m a bit concerned about how this aspect will play out with Chiron involved. Can anyone put a positive spin in it? She is 11 has a slight speech issue and shows signs of creativity in the technical realm. Recently she has been interested in learning about astrology. I appreciate any insight as it has stumped me

It is difficult to talk about a chart without seeing it. A lot of people have a few planets close to one degree. I have Pluto, Neptune, the Moon's Nodes and Jupiter all within one degree aspecting each other - and two more planets within 2-3 degrees of the first set also aspecting them. It happens. To know what it means, you need to have the whole chart.