Political Predictions and Fatalities

Cypocryphy

Also, whatever might happen in January, with the great conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn (occurring on an ingress), something more will occur than just merely changing presidents. Maybe that's just what it will be, but all signs point to something truly awful happening to Trump at that time. I am unsure what exactly, but there is some part of me that sees it greatly affecting his wellbeing.

Here is another prediction of mine coming to fruition, one that will be occurring very shortly. I was not sure exactly what would occur, but I did foresee it would occur in January, when we would be changing presidents and that it would be very harmful to Trump, something truly awful happening to him.

Now, it's clear. He will be impeached a second time and, more important, convicted on that impeachment. McConnell is onboard with the impeachment conviction, which means they will achieve the required supermajority in the senate. Furthermore, he will be be prevented from ever holding office again because of the simple majority requirement; there are many republican senators who believe this is the correct action to take.

It is indeed proving to be one hell of a ride with no signs of stopping, unfortunately.

PS: I mean unfortunate in the sense that a hope grown insurgency is occurring, that people have died because of a sociopaths desire to retain power at all cost, and it is unfortunate that the insurrection and crimes of sedition show no signs of stopping. I just hope no one else is harmed.

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Like I said, he ... will have a rough time in January and February. And beyond, really.
...​
Also, whatever might happen in January, with the great conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn (occurring on an ingress), something more will occur than just merely changing presidents. Maybe that's just what it will be, but all signs point to something truly awful happening to Trump at that time. I am unsure what exactly, but there is some part of me that sees it greatly affecting his wellbeing.
...​
He will be impeached a second time and, more important, convicted on that impeachment. McConnell is onboard with the impeachment conviction, which means they will achieve the required supermajority in the senate. Furthermore, he will be be prevented from ever holding office again because of the simple majority requirement; there are many republican senators who believe this is the correct action to take.

So with regard to Trump, I have been looking at this impeachment trial coming up, and I have a date of decision, when the senate will vote either to convict or acquit. And I'm a little concerned here because it appears ... well, I don't want to say definitively at this moment, but it looks as if he will not be convicted. What I can say is that we will all find out on the 17th or 18th of February, 2021. At that point, the senate will be tallying the votes.

Here are the planets of primary importance in this matter:
jupiter.png

mars.png

and

saturn.png

uranus.png

It's an interesting situation. When I have more time, I'll have to look at it and give a definitive answer. But at this moment, it looks as if the energies show whatever punishment and restriction being imposed on trump will be be unrestrictive.

Whatever the case will be, on the 17th or 18th of February, it will certainly shock the public at large. It will ruin Trump in the public eye (which is hard for me to conceive considering his reputation in the majority of the public is already ruined, so I don't know what further "ruin" he can suffer).

I'll have to come back and add something more specific, but what can be said is that it will shock mainstream media and the public at large, whatever the ruling will be (which is why I'm leaning toward an acquittal, as hard to swallow as that is).

Last edited:

david starling

For now, it's enough for me that he's out of office and much less of a presence on social media.

We have a new President, as I predicted based on the Grand Conjunction, which shifts us out of the Earth triplicity (Capricorn) and into Air (Aquarius).

No one who wishes to go back (MAGA) can lead us into the future.

Cypocryphy

For now, it's enough for me that he's out of office and much less of a presence on social media.

Hahaha. I know, right?!

We have a new President, as I predicted based on the Grand Conjunction, which shifts us out of the Earth triplicity (Capricorn) and into Air (Aquarius).

Yes! That was telling. Nice prediction. :smile:

No one who wishes to go back (MAGA) can lead us into the future.

Yeah. But honestly, for me, he needs to be convicted. The way I see it is that if he is not convicted, then it sets an horrible precedent for our country. I don't know about you but I have a very real fear that someone more intelligent, more competent and just as malicious will enter the office, and then what then? That president gets to do whatever he wants in the twilight of his office, and then after committing whatever crimes he pleases, gets to escape culpability? What a travesty of justice. What a blatant attack on democracy and on for what this country stands. Are we an aristocracy now, where the president is king and only answers to God? That's what it would be saying.

It can't happen because it would mean that anyone could escape justice just by waiting to the end of his or her presidency. In conjunction with that, he was impeached while he was still in office, not after he left. The trial is on that impeachment that occurred when he was in office, when he was president, and the trial is based on that impeachment, not something that happened outside of his presidency. There is numerous case law that supports this and none that says otherwise. He must be convicted. And that is why I must come back to this and analyze it again, from a different angle, when I have time to focus.

Anyway, just wanted to give my thoughts on why I do not like this prediction at all. I think I'm wrong.I hope I'm wrong.

leomoon

Ref:

Sadly, Mitch McConnell (though not unexpectedly), sided with the Republican Senate today (only makes sense he would), and voted with them and Rand Paul's motion, that the Impeachment overthrowing the Union is unconstitutional.

Bet they're happy!

Trump opened his Florida ex Pres. offices today, said "so he can continue his work":surprised::unsure::bandit::bandit:

He's not done trying to completely disintegrate this country. Pluto is over the 2nd house 4 more years? In July of 2024, tr Pluto will be rx at 01Aquarius - and still over the 2nd house Placidius style. It will be Trine the MC of 01Libra - I think the country will be coming out of some serious but very necessary changes for the betterment of all people. Tr Neptune will be 29 deg. Pisces and trine the 24 deg.Cancer Mercury in the 8th hs. Perhaps this trine will start to heal those who are in denial about #45, and they may start to learn they've been in a Neptunian fog all these years.

At the birth of the country, this rx Mercury was opposite Pluto and square Saturn, so it's not surprising. :unsure: I think some of the rioters and seriously deluded QAnons and Proud Boy gang who participated, may find out that trump simply used them for his own future as he had it planned.

But it may take longer then this trine since Neptune is attempting to leave the 3rd house of communication, but isn't out of the woods yet.

Cypocryphy

Impeachment astrological discussion

Ref:

Sadly, Mitch McConnell (though not unexpectedly), sided with the Republican Senate today (only makes sense he would), and voted with them and Rand Paul's motion, that the Impeachment overthrowing the Union is unconstitutional.

I can't believe it. I could have sworn that McConnell would have grown a spine and stood up for what's blatantly right. All of these people are horribly beholden to power rather than morality. All of them are morally bankrupt. It's actually really upsetting. I honestly thought that McConnell had finally drew the line. He and the rest of them still don't get it; it is in their best interest to remove all power from Trump. The party members WILL leave Trump and move toward the rest of the Republican party. They have to. It's not even a choice for them. They may not want to but they will, and McConnell and the rest don't get it.

Bet they're happy!

Trump opened his Florida ex Pres. offices today, said "so he can continue his work":surprised::unsure::bandit::bandit:

I wonder how effective this will be. Perhaps this is his way to get a platform on social media again? That it's not Trump but the "Office fo the Ex-President"?

He's not done trying to completely disintegrate this country. Pluto is over the 2nd house 4 more years? In July of 2024, tr Pluto will be rx at 01Aquarius - and still over the 2nd house Placidius style. It will be Trine the MC of 01Libra - I think the country will be coming out of some serious but very necessary changes for the betterment of all people. Tr Neptune will be 29 deg. Pisces and trine the 24 deg.Cancer Mercury in the 8th hs. Perhaps this trine will start to heal those who are in denial about #45, and they may start to learn they've been in a Neptunian fog all these years.

Oh, interesting! I need to go and relook all of this. I haven't had a whole lot of time, but this is definitely interesting regarding Pluto. I hadn't thought about that. I think I'll post some charts to come back to later.

At the birth of the country, this rx Mercury was opposite Pluto and square Saturn, so it's not surprising. :unsure: I think some of the rioters and seriously deluded QAnons and Proud Boy gang who participated, may find out that trump simply used them for his own future as he had it planned.

I sometimes think that they were using Trump. Chaos and discord is their endgame. Many want to start a civil war or race war. It's completely bonkers and, quite frankly, evil. I don't use that word very often, but I see this purpose of theirs as being nothing but "evil."

But it may take longer then this trine since Neptune is attempting to leave the 3rd house of communication, but isn't out of the woods yet.

Agreed!

P.S. Is it my imagination or are some posts deleted from this thread? I could have sworn there was a post by David Sterling and then another post from myself. Weird ....

Charts regarding the impeachment​

[IMGR]https://i.imgur.com/1SXFCws.png[/IMGR]

[IMGR]https://i.imgur.com/HVrt3ld.png[/IMGR]

[IMGR]https://i.imgur.com/kvzTUTr.png[/IMGR]

[IMGR]https://i.imgur.com/YHFpHuK.png[/IMGR]

[IMGR]https://i.imgur.com/A3tbonL.png[/IMGR]

[IMGR]https://i.imgur.com/TPI1ds7.png[/IMGR]

[IMGR]https://i.imgur.com/w01E7bo.png[/IMGR]

[IMGR]https://i.imgur.com/KCF0kl8.png[/IMGR]

[Reduced the size of the images. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Osamenor

Staff member
P.S. Is it my imagination or are some posts deleted from this thread? I could have sworn there was a post by David Sterling and then another post from myself. Weird ....

Some posts have been deleted because they made no mention at all of astrology. Stick to astrology in astrology threads. If you can resay whatever was in the deleted post with some mention, even a brief one, of the relevant astrology, it will be left alone.

However, I restored a couple of the deleted posts, including yours, because they did include a brief reference to the astrological predictions discussed previously in this thread.

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Some posts have been deleted because they made no mention at all of astrology. Stick to astrology in astrology threads. If you can resay whatever was in the deleted post with some mention, even a brief one, of the relevant astrology, it will be left alone.

However, I restored a couple of the deleted posts, including yours, because they did include a brief reference to the astrological predictions discussed previously in this thread.

You need to put my other post back on here, period. It is relevant to this discussion on predictions because it is in response to important events related to this subject.

[Merged the discussion about McConnell with the impeachment chart so that the post had SOME astrology in it. Note: Going forward, WILL delete non-astrological posts. Put SOME ASTROLOGY into EACH POST - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

leomoon

DJT: November, 2024 -

I was looking into his presumed future, and came upon this one with Transiting Pluto 29th degree cj. his natal 6th house cusp
quincunx Atropos and Mars. It seems to me to be suggestive of ill health or something more.

Quincunx is often about our health issues.

Atropos I'll talk about on the next post -

Last edited:

leomoon

The 3 Moirae - (about Fate)

First written about in his masterpiece, " the Republic" (Plato) in the last 3 pages - Atropos is believed to be the one who cuts the cord to life -

All the souls had now chosen their lives, and they went in the order of their choice to Lachesis, who sent with them the genius whom they had severally chosen, to be the guardian of their lives and the fulfiller of the choice: this genius led the souls first to Clotho, and drew them within the revolution of the spindle impelled by her hand, thus ratifying the destiny of each;

and then, when they were fastened to this, carried them to Atropos,who spun the threads and made them irreversible, whence without turning round they passed beneath the throne of Necessity;and when they had all passed, they marched on in a scorching heat to the plain of Forgetfulness, which was a barren waste destitute of trees and verdure; and then towards evening they encamped by the river of Unmindfulness

https://www.fulltextarchive.com/pdfs/Plato-s-Republic.pdf

Last edited:

leomoon

From Dr. Z (Astrologer):

http://thezodiac.com/weird/reincarnationplato2.htm

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, sans-serif] Each soul approaches Lachesis first, then Clotho, and then finally Atropos.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, sans-serif]Lachesis: measured the thread (zodiacal signs and the planets) - past[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, sans-serif] Clotho: wove the thread (zodiacal signs) - present [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, sans-serif]Atropos: cut the thread (the planets) - future [/FONT]

Cypocryphy

DJT: November, 2024 -

I was looking into his presumed future, and came upon this one with Transiting Pluto 29th degree cj. his natal 6th house cusp
quincunx Atropos and Mars. It seems to me to be suggestive of ill health or something more.

Quincunx is often about our health issues.

Atropos I'll talk about on the next post -

Yeah! That's a very good point! I hadn't actually thought of that, and I'll check out the articles that you posted here.

So you see Trump's health issues or passing occurring in 2024?

I'll read the articles that you posted later tonight. This is pretty interesting.

Thanks Leomoon! :smile:

Third Prediction Seemingly Unfolding or Coming to Pass

Recent Article From Yesterday
. . . stated that the average price per square foot for a Trump-branded property in 2016 was $3,346, indicating these properties have lost half their value.
https://www.curbed.com/2021/01/trump-manhattan-buildings-lost-value.html

Also, I see a loss of real estate for Trump. Somehow, some way, he will be losing property this coming year. In what sense, I'm not sure, but it could be by means of satisfying some debt obligation or being sentenced to prison or imprisonment. These conditions are tied with this loss of real estate and property, so it will be interesting to see.

Everything appears to be on course, as far as predictions go. Trump, since leaving office, has lost significant value in many of his properties, most having dropped from a 17 percent loss in value back in 2016 to nearly 50 percent in value now, a staggering drop form several weeks ago. At this rate, he will have lost nearly all of the value in his property by the summer and will likely see them being sold. It looks as if Trump's world, his real estate empire, is falling apart, crumbling around him.

Correction: The article has been corrected: It's actually been a a 21 percent drop, not a 50 percent drop as first reported.

However, it's also come to my attention that:

The fallout from Wednesday’s mob attack is also affecting Trump personally: Signature Bank said on Monday that it would close Trump’s personal bank accounts, which held about $5.3 million, the New York Times reported. In a statement, the bank also called for Trump’s resignation.

Trump Organization also faces pressure from its longtime lender Deutsche Bank, which has said it will not do business with the president in the future. The lender holds about $340 million of the firm’s debt.​

https://therealdeal.com/national/20...ers-cut-trump-org-ties-after-capitol-attacks/

Last edited:

leomoon

Mike Pence former VP has just opened his own PAC taking after Trump - this way people can send HIM millions and millions of dollars (like they do for Trump) and they can live in luxury till they die.

Mike Pence has Pluto quincunx his Sun's lord Mercury - and Pluto square Jupiter.

Jupiter is not just about monetary luck in this lifetime as in Trump's 2nd house Jupiter - but its first and foremost, a spiritual planet which needs to be elevated by the soul when the soul is here for the betterment of it's higher self. When Jupiter is elevated, (the aspects will show how and where), we cannot rest on our laurels, but must constantly be trying to uplift the inner self via the 7 Virtues. (imo)

Pence Jupiter is in Scorpio in a critical 24th degree 42min. The 25th is very critical in this sign. However his Jupiter is also a mixed bag of aspects. For example, Jupiter Trine Venus (lucky in money and love) Jupiter trine Mars. (lucky in politics)

Jupiter is also square Pluto, semi-square the NN - and square Chiron

and opposite the BML at 22°Taurus48'

These people know and can smell free money. Imagine, retiring and never having to pay for anything again (that you can write off as a political necessity) like clothes, gasoline, vacations, you name it)

1. What Does The Future Hold For Mike Pence? – Indianapolis ...

https://www.indianapolismonthly.com › news-and...https://www.bing.com/search?q=pence...-0&sk=&cvid=80DC9EE79B924D09AB67E1191CE4AE57#
    Jan 06, 2021 · “No vice president in modern history had their own PAC less than six month into the president’s first term,” Roger Stone, the now-pardoned Trump consigliere, noted at the time. Pence is expected to retain his chief of staff, Marc Short, and top political adviser and Indianapolis resident, Marty Obst, as political advisers under the auspices of Great America.
Trump & Pence may have "seemed" different on the surface, but they are truly a lot alike. More alike then not.

Mike Pence's time of birth is not verified (unknown), but there are two rectifications to consider here. One Scorpio :wink: and the other Aquarius.:sideways:

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Pence,_Mike

leomoon

What does the future hold for DJT?

This article gives us some insight into what he is planning, but as we all know sometimes "life interrupts our plans" and there are at least 2 perhaps 3 States (if we include DC) who may be waiting to indict him for crimes they are looking at.

When I checked the next 3 years (one I mentioned and posted earlier), I did not see anything as satisfying astrologically speaking as this article suggests may be in the works.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/01/29/trump-antipope-president-mar-a-lago-463238
FASCINATING ARTICLE - WELL WRITTEN!

2024 - Tr Pluto on the cusp of his natal 6th house opposing Tr Mars on the cusp of his natal 12th hs. (both planets not yet entered, but are very close)

The 11th is our hopes, dreams & wishes, and the 6th nominally, court cases and health issues.

Tr Saturn in Nov. 2024 will be over his 7th house and square n Uranus (separations from family?)

Just doesn't sounds like great times!

But I haven't yet studied them in any depth either. :wink:

Cypocryphy

Hey! Thanks for the posts Leomoon. I just became super busy, so I'll have to come back to all of this.

I forgot to put up a different chart. This is in reference to a chart that I should have posted, but it is in reference to the passing of Donald Trump. I was previously wrong in that it won't be in 2021, and I think your prediction of 2024 (2023?) is more accurate.

Judging his celestial chart and moving it to the point where life is destroyed, Trump will pass away in mid-July to late-August of 2023 (possibly September). He will die from from a heart attack, from the combination of high blood pressure and the constriction of his arteries.

The point is that he will not be alive to run for office again in 2024, so whether he's convicted and subsequently barred from ever holding office again might be a moot point.

I'll have to come back and explain later. It's a bit lengthy.

Anyway, thanks for these posts! Look forward to reading them this coming weekend. :happy:

Last edited:

leomoon

Ref:
I forgot to put up a different chart. This is in reference to a chart that I should have posted, but it is in reference to the passing of Donald Trump. I was previously wrong in that it won't be in 2021, and I think your prediction of 2024 (2023?) is more accurate.

Judging his celestial chart and moving it to the point where life is destroyed, Trump will pass away in mid-July to late-August of 2023 (possibly September). He will die from from a heart attack, from the combination of high blood pressure and the constriction of his arteries.
Actually I don't predict his death, just that there may be illnesses that plague him during this time when planets like Saturn are over his 7th house quincunx 12th house Pluto and quincunx 2nd house Jupiter. Then there is tr Pluto cj. his 6th house cusp, so Pluto going into that house can take years. Ask me, I've just been through 10 yrs or more of Pluto :( Glad that's over with. Lawsuits and 2 operations along with Valley Fever (the rarer form that gets into the lungs) Yep, Pluto was no friend of mine. Can't imagine it will be for him either.

I agree with David. Reptilians seem to have a much longer life then warm blooded creatures.

He'll likely live and continue to be a shadow president for a long long time. :w00t:

Last edited:

leomoon

Regarding Predicting whether or not D.J.T. will be found guilty at the current ongoing Impeachment trial:

a popular Vedic Astrologer who was one of few correctly using astrology to say without a doubt,he'd not be the Presidential choice in 2020 nor the popular vote, and tells you the astrological indicators he uses ("K" Astrology) with different sub-rulers then normal Vedic:

I obtained this from Facebook but you can read it on the link -

ASTRO BY GURMEET SINGH

[FONT=&quot]Many careers of Republican politicians are going to end within next 2 years. Donald Trump is a brilliant salesman, just see even after losing the Presidential Election by a landslide, Trump still has control over the Republican Party. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Astrologically looking at Trump’s astrology chart, I feel Trump will narrowly escape conviction in the Senate Trial, because Mahadasha lord Jupiter in Trump’s Vedic Astrology Chart by transit from its position in Capricorn sign is aspecting Trump’s natal Jupiter in Virgo sign, natal Sun, natal Rahu and Transit Rahu in Taurus sign. The Jupiter’s transit through Capricorn sign, especially in the last 12 degrees is a favorable transit for Trump. So Trump will survive the Senate Trial somehow.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But Donald Trump will be in lot of trouble between May 15, 2021 and June 30, 2021[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. Trump has many criminal investigations going on right now. Some of these criminal investigations will come to closures between May 15, 2021 and June 30, 2021. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]February 8, 2021[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]#DonaldTrump[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]#donaldtrumpastrology[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]#donaldtrumpsecondimpeachmenttrial[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]#vedicastrology[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]