Are Saturn squares always a deal breaker?

Sofiamiddle

Like with too many tight Saturn squares in a composite? Like these? How would it play out in the long run? Does it really cause break ups? Can no other aspect make up for Saturn squares because I feel like if you have bad Saturn in your charts that’s all you will feel through out the relationship or something is that really true? I was quite curious about that for a long time now.

These are the type of Saturn squares I meant:

Attachments

• 69155740-C328-4AD4-8DBD-8A3C57DD5115.jpg
    69155740-C328-4AD4-8DBD-8A3C57DD5115.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 21

Whoam1

I have Saturn aspecting mercury and Uranus in a square. I have Saturn aspecting Pluto in a sort of Contra-Parralel. Saturn trines my Sun (loosely) and my Moon (very tightly).

I don't know where your going. Sure it's a little rough around the edges or it's so clean cut it's impossible to match, but if you letting Saturn dictate a possible relationship [the planet of loyalty, discipline, and hard work] then it should be seen as a flavorful aspect/planet.

Sofiamiddle

Nataly I have Saturn Inconjunct moon (0), trine mercury (3), bi quintile Venus (-0), Inconjunct Jupiter (0), trine Neptune (1), and opposite Pluto (-7). He on the other hand has Saturn quintile sun (-0), semi sextile moon (0), sextile mars (-3), square Jupiter (-9) and sextile Neptune (-5). Do we both have bad or good Saturn aspects? How does that change things in our composite?

Whoam1

I like Saturn. I don't see any of it as bad. However your talking to a person who thinks it's ok to reduce your self a little if it is efficient or yields better results.