What's her deal?

Ru33erDucky

Banned
Waybread; thank you, deeply, for your in-depth explanation. When I get the time I'll come back, read over what you said in more detail, and go back to understanding the chart and see if I can draw the same conclusion as you.

Thanks! I'm just busy over the next few days to go into this level of detail of learning a subject like this. THIS, however, was VERY insightful. Thank you!

waybread

I honestly thought I said something wrong, or I responded rude to Waybread, and I was like, "inflated ego", "she doesn't like you"? What did I say?

I'm very new to horary. I read them more like natal charts than horary charts.

Sorry for the confusion muchacho. Cheers for the interpretations. I'm learning.

I'm going to bed. I'm tired.

You weren't rude to me and didn't say anything wrong. I gave the more traditional understanding of exaltations, that's all.

Ru33erDucky

Banned
That's a good understanding waybread. Definitely helps understanding the significance of the planets.

Some astrologers would leave it at that, but I also try to pay attention to what people write. You still seem not-OK with that horrible "joke" she told. She didn't apologize or indicate that she got your perspective sufficiently to reconsider her ideas of "humour."

Well, I wouldn't throw people out that fast. People make mistakes.

Nonetheless, I've given up on her. She's an opportunist. I have no time for people that use others like that.

Life is good right now; no need to chase these type of people.