How can i deal with a very bad chart ?

Vivian

Please Help me to understand my chart

Hi everyone
First forgive my english
This is my chart please tell me what you think ?

IMG_4524.gif

Sun 4°42' Virgo
Moon 16°03' Leo
Mercury 20°41' Virgo
Venus 11°20' Libra
Mars 26°49' Cancer
Jupiter 10°55' Libra
Saturn 8°13' Libra
Uranus 26°18' Scorpio
Neptune 22°06' Я Sagittarius
Pluto 22°26' Libra
Chiron 22°52' Я Taurus
Ceres 14°06' Virgo
Pallas 19°59' Leo
Juno 3°18' Scorpio
Vesta 11°26' Libra
Node 1°28' Я Leo
Lilith 7°52' Sagittarius
Fortune 15°03' Virgo
AS 26°24' Leo
MC 25°53' Taurus

And this is the houses

Sun House 1
Moon House 12
Mercury House 1
Venus House 2
Mars House 12
Jupiter House 2
Saturn House 2
Uranus House 4
Neptune House 4
Pluto House 2
Chiron House 9
Ceres House 1
Pallas House 12
Juno House 3
Vesta House 2
Node House 12
Lilith House 4
Fortune House 1

This is the aspect
Venus Conjunction Jupiter Orb 0°25'
Jupiter Conjunction Saturn Orb 2°41'
Venus Conjunction Saturn Orb 3°07'
Sun Conjunction AS Orb 8°17'
Moon Conjunction AS Orb 10°20
Uranus Opposite MC Orb 0°24'
Uranus Square AS Orb 0°06'
Mercury Square Neptune Orb 1°24'
Mars Square Pluto Orb 4°23'
Mars Trine Uranus Orb 0°31'
Neptune Trine AS Orb 4°18'
Mercury Trine MC Orb 5°11'
Moon Trine Neptune Orb 6°02'
Neptune Sextile Pluto Orb 0°19'
Mars Sextile MC Orb 0°56'
Pluto Sextile AS Orb 3°58'
Moon Sextile Venus Orb 4°43'
Moon Sextile Jupiter Orb 5°08'
Mercury Sextile Uranus Orb 5°36'
Moon Sextile Pluto Orb 6°22'
Venus SemiSquare Uranus Orb 0°02'
Venus SemiSquare AS Orb 0°04'
Jupiter SemiSquare Uranus Orb 0°23'
Jupiter SemiSquare AS Orb 0°29'
Jupiter SesquiQuadrate MC Orb 0°01'
Venus SesquiQuadrate MC Orb 0°27'
Mars Quintile Saturn Orb 0°36'
Jupiter Quintile Neptune Orb 0°48'
Mars SemiSextile AS Orb 0°25'

Last edited:

anaiis

Hi everyone
First forgive my english
Some one help me to understand my chart he said you are nothing but arrogance vanity self-centered
There is nothing special about you
You have nothing
I laugh that moment then i denied then i cried so hard
This is my chart is it very bad as i told ?
"My chart drawing in the 3rd post"

How is it possible to be so mean?
Link doesn't work :(

waybread

You do not have a "bad chart" and I am curious to learn why you should think this way. You have an exalted Mercury in Virgo and a domiciled Venus in Libra.

With Venus and Jupiter in the second house, you can probably do well at making money so long as you are careful about spending or investing (watch out for Mr. Saturn.)

You probably also have artistic ability, even if you have no formal training. For example, do you sing or play an instrument? Does making films appeal to you?

aquarius7000

Hi,

May I ask what your home situation is like? Do/Did you guys move a lot, or is it otherwise unstable? Does it work well for you with your mother?

sabumnim

Banned
What was your question, Vivian? Work, romance, career or health, etc.

Natal Mars trine Uranus can be the signature (in my experience) of one who is very good at sports, gym work, physical exercise, martial arts, running, etc.

You need a physical outlet, a sport, to work on !

Last edited:

RaRohini

Hi !
No it is not a bad chart. Though it has difficult placements.
As per vedic, this is the reading..
Ascendant and Sun in its own sign Leo Magha the great leader. There is a lot of self confidence in this person , but one should take care that leadership does not become 'arrogance'. In Leo Magha, one has to fight the battle between good and evil . And you have the blessings of your ancestors(which is anyway evident as you are born in the holiest of places in Moslem world.)
The important houses are the 2nd house of wealth and 12th house of surrender in your chart.Now you are running Venus Dasha till 10/04/2018. Venus is in Virgo Hasta the golden hand in the 2nd house of value and wealth. Venus Jupiter Saturn in Virgo Hasta the golden hand. You have some very good skill to do with your hands which can be a home based industry.
Moon exalted in Cancer Ashlesha the binder in the 12th house of surrender. This is a difficult placement as you there is an urge to bind and commit but in the 12th house of surrender. Sometimes you may not know the difference between the real and unreal world. If you had some Taurus placements, i would suggest Sufi singing, but there is no Taurus. Total surrender to the will of God. You may do well in packaging industry, boxes, gift wrapping, tying, bonding, chains etc. You can heal people by hugging them and there is an urge to nourish and take care of others. Kind of a Universal mother.
Nurturer par excellence.
Do as your spirit wills! God bless!

Last edited:

Vivian

You do not have a "bad chart" and I am curious to learn why you should think this way. You have an exalted Mercury in Virgo and a domiciled Venus in Libra.

With Venus and Jupiter in the second house, you can probably do well at making money so long as you are careful about spending or investing (watch out for Mr. Saturn.)

You probably also have artistic ability, even if you have no formal training. For example, do you sing or play an instrument? Does making films appeal to you?

Hi
Thank you so much
Actually the one who read my chart told me that
While i've through so much in my life but the last 4 years every thing stop i drawn in routine life i can't achieve any thing no matter how hard i try
Infact i adore art its my life i paint i love fashion good clothes i love life but all the sudden i become so isolated by choice

Last edited:

Vivian

What was your question, Vivian? Work, romance, career or health, etc.

Natal Mars trine Uranus can be the signature (in my experience) of one who is very good at sports, gym work, physical exercise, martial arts, running, etc.

You need a physical outlet, a sport, to work on !
Woow thats amazing
I have this spirit in my heart i always do
My question is i believe in my self i have deep desire to help but all the sudden my life just stop i have a high degree with no job no money i forget whats i can do how i can work in a job that really matter and help other people while i have zero energy i feel drained

Vivian

Hi !
No it is not a bad chart. Though it has difficult placements.
As per vedic, this is the reading..
Ascendant and Sun in its own sign Leo Magha the great leader. There is a lot of self confidence in this person , but one should take care that leadership does not become 'arrogance'. In Leo Magha, one has to fight the battle between good and evil . And you have the blessings of your ancestors(which is anyway evident as you are born in the holiest of places in Moslem world.)
The important houses are the 2nd house of wealth and 12th house of surrender in your chart.Now you are running Venus Dasha till 10/04/2018. Venus is in Virgo Hasta the golden hand in the 2nd house of value and wealth. Venus Jupiter Saturn in Virgo Hasta the golden hand. You have some very good skill to do with your hands which can be a home based industry.
Moon exalted in Cancer Ashlesha the binder in the 12th house of surrender. This is a difficult placement as you there is an urge to bind and commit but in the 12th house of surrender. Sometimes you may not know the difference between the real and unreal world. If you had some Taurus placements, i would suggest Sufi singing, but there is no Taurus. Total surrender to the will of God. You may do well in packaging industry, boxes, gift wrapping, tying, bonding, chains etc. You can heal people by hugging them and there is an urge to nourish and take care of others. Kind of a Universal mother.
Nurturer par excellence.
Do as your spirit wills! God bless!

I really love what you said
I've been told that i have healing abilities
I really have deep deep strong desire to help
And i have strong urge to discover new knowledge but all this stop i can't find any interesting informations its been 4 years since i stop inspired by any thing i feel bored i pray god please give new amazing knowledge i keep reading hoping i can find something inspiring but i stop feel that excitement
Towards any thing idk where i should look i feel lost

sabumnim

Banned
Woow thats amazing
I have this spirit in my heart i always do
My question is i believe in my self i have deep desire to help but all the sudden my life just stop i have a high degree with no job no money i forget whats i can do how i can work in a job that really matter and help other people while i have zero energy i feel drained

There are no "good" or "bad" natal charts. Each natal chart shows your unique potential and talents and it is up to you as to how to work with that energy ?

You are a very beautiful soul, but you may have a defeatist, or victim's attitude, that prevents you from actualizing your life dreams ? Or, maybe it is a traumatic or psychological event in your past ?

Mars also rules the 4th house of home, did your father or some other male ever abuse you as a child ?

You also have Algol, a malevalent fixed star at 25 taurus = the MC or career, and also, the 10th house could be one of your parents, such as your mother, and she could have been also to blame as to your current profile.

I wonder, were you ever assaulted, either physically or sexually, or a victim of someone else's power play ? Natal Mars in detriment in Cancer, in the 12th house, square natal Pluto in Libra frequently denotes "power plays" not to your liking ?

What is your college degree speciality or major, please ? You did not say! You have a strong Neptunian theme in your chart, with natal Moon in the 12th house and Mercury square Neptune.

Those aspects bring a fair amount of imagination and inspiration, but with Mars in Cancer = the 12th house cusp, you have a difficult time finding the energy and perserverance necessary to keep to your goals.

Plus, Venus = Jupiter does not lend itself to very high energy, so you have to prioritize your life, in terms of life goals ?

What are you goals ? Here's what I think, if you FAIL to plan, you PLAN to fail ? Career and personal counselling might be very useful and helpful, to you.

In my opinion, your natal chart indicates a high degree of financial and career success, once you know where you are going.

The fashion world, modelling, photography, hairdressing, interior design, architecture, accountant, these careers may bring you the happiness that you deserve !

good luck to you !

S.

Last edited:

Freya39

Re: Please Help me to understand my chart

Hi everyone
First forgive my english
This is my chart please tell me what you think ?
'

First of all you have the Ascendant in Leo and this is very important for you. You seem comfortable to be in a center of attention and have personal esteem. You may have a charming and charismatic personal style, which draws others in. Then you could, reveal the part of your sensitive nature, and also unfold the quality of your heart / your generosity.
Despite this, you seem creative and he may start everything with pride and admiration. Nevertheless, you may see the world as a playground where everyone has abilities to play any game they like based on their imagination. You may see that everyone still has childlike characteristics, and the individual life represent an own kingdom, where each person can become a king of it. In other words you could see the world through childlike eyes, where everyone is important, and everyone deserves love, affection and attention.
This is just your introduction. You have a Stellium in the 2nd house which may accentuate the importance of material objects.

On Nov 29 it will be a new Moon in Sagittarius sign. Also, this New Moon will fall in your 4th house. I encourage you to think at this time, what do you need the most to feel secure at home?
You can check the influence of it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT0KgDNle5c

Last edited: