Help Me

hi,

I have been trying to settle abroad for quiet a long time .
I tried for my masters but it did not happen.

I read it some where that there is a house in the chart that tells you whether you will settle abroad for a good purpose or not .

Can some one help me here ?
If not settling , when will my first visit abroad happen.

Attached here is my chart .

Thanks,
Californian

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_shefali_arora_hp.65467.336.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_shefali_arora_hp.65467.336.gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 21

gen6k

if you make your chart in whole signs it'll show you the types of places you end up being in most of the time, or some reoccurring trend.

for example if someone has a 7-9-4 emphasis you can see them staying at home, going to school, traveling or in a long-term relationship.

that is more their entry nature.

if you see someone with more of a 6 emphasis you can see them maintaining an economical type of life near their home. they would be more worried about perfecting some order of work.

if someone has a 5 emphasis you could see them going to creative type places like maybe a poetry slam, or getting some fruit smoothie from the mall.

if someone has an 11 emphasis eventually you will see them be affiliated with a loose organization for some cause.

what you would have to do is look at the 9th house cusp ruler, and also transits to the 9th. neptune transiting the 9th designates a spiritual turn in higher studies. it is harder to go through the normal "academia" program with neptune because it makes their higher mind more diffuse.

it would depend on the chart though for example the 6th house stellium is still economical enough for a few classes.

the natal neptune is close to saturn. this can eventually mean some structural type of changes of neptune. it also includes venus and uranus. it would probably be better if you do something of artistic nature, or spiritual course nature.

pluto is also traveling through your 6th. you likely pull out something important when pluto gets over saturn. you probably want to escape the love thing.

theres really no long-term planets in aquarius that would eventually go in to your 9th, but you can check other types of transits.

you'll also get something done during saturn-mars and saturn-pluto and saturn-sun. watch out for depression though.

actually moving would involve a saturn transit. you probably should move because you would end up in worse conflicts eventually in the upcoming year. its also very possible that you would eventually have trouble with authorities for something corrupt theyre doing. if you do go to a different school you would have trouble, but it would eventually be over next year. so it might be better for that to happen than something else.

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply.

But I am still confused with what you said .
Will i settle in abroad at some point of my life, whether after marriage , or for job or not ?

As a novice , I just desire a gist of what you just explained.

Thanks a Ton.

Expecting your reply.

Californian

Any one here who cam help me with the previous question ???

I am still confused !!!

And also, the little knowledge I have about astrology is Hindu Astrology, So The interpretation given here is not in an understandable format for me .

Can some one who know hindu astrology , translate this for me in layman terms ?

kimbermoon

Sorry I am not familiarized with Hindu astrology: in my work, I emphasize the more psychic-spiritual and psychological aspects of the chart.