Will he pay us?

Opal

Premium Member
astro_2gw_will_he_pay_what_he_owes_us_hr.49539.49677.png

Opal

Premium Member
I have a client that is withholding partial payment. He says until another contractor finishes his job, so we can put in about 40 screws. I have a bad feeling. He wanted us to do the work. We don't do that work usually, we can, but we only do small jobs for what he wants. His is large. Now he is saying he will withhold our money if he thinks that the people we recommended, aren't to his satisfaction.

Will he pay what is owed? And how soon?

Thank you for your consideration.

Opal

Premium Member
I am Mars. Rather apt. I am angry.

He is 6th house cusp? Venus

Sextile reception. me 12th, he 2nd?

Maybe I am wrong. Maybe he will pay. I don't trust him.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
I have a client that is withholding partial payment. He says until another contractor finishes his job, so we can put in about 40 screws. I have a bad feeling. He wanted us to do the work. We don't do that work usually, we can, but we only do small jobs for what he wants. His is large. Now he is saying he will withhold our money if he thinks that the people we recommended, aren't to his satisfaction.

Will he pay what is owed? And how soon?

Thank you for your consideration.

Clarifying. He said if the people I recommended charge more than he wants, or if they do something that he doesn’t like, he will deduct from our contract, or not pay us. We have told him that we are not responsible for who he chooses to hire. I recommended a company, it is his choice to use or not to use them.

kalinka

yes, he will. Very soon. He is L7 Venus, in his own triplicity and exalts Mars. Mars/Venus in sextile.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Thank you Kalinka, I will let you know when I get it, and the outcome, for your interest.

I had thought it was a 6th house question, you used 7th. May I ask why?

kalinka

He is the one you want money from. It doesn't matter if he is your client, your boss or your employee. In general business partners are L7, not L6. He would be L6 if he is your employee, if you hired him.

Opal

Premium Member
He is the one you want money from. It doesn't matter if he is your client, your boss or your employee. In general business partners are L7, not L6. He would be L6 if he is your employee, if you hired him.

Thank you for teaching Kalinka!:biggrin:

Opal

Premium Member
Dec 4 8:30pm

Sorry Kalinka, I was just looking through my subscribed. That is when he provided the cheque.