Hives that never end...acne...Pluto transiting my 6th??

Kalilak711

Ok, so for the past few months, I've been getting random hives almost every day. I have been on an elimination diet, and found nothing in my diet was the cause. I haven't changed anything else, like laundry detergent, etc. I also have been having really bad acne breakouts lately, and there seems to be no end to it (again, not my diet, I eat healthily...and wash myself regularly, but not too often). I was looking at transits, and for a while, have noticed Pluto transiting my 6th house (Capricorn).

I also noticed Chiron and Neptune in Pisces where my natal Sun and Mercury reside. I think Pluto just crossed opposite my natal Chiron very recently. I wonder if this may also be contributing??

I am very wary of doctors, as I have been sick often throughout my life, and doctors have rarely offered any real solution to my complaints. They run a few tests and nothing comes back, yet the symptoms persist. Hives can be a signal that something is definitely going on under the surface (Pluto, anyone?) and I'm freaked a bit.

Can someone please take a look at my chart and give me their opinion?

Attachments

• KP Short.jpg
    KP Short.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 44

aquarius7000

Hello,

May I ask if the trouble began either around November 2011 or Feb/March this year? Skin is normally ruled by Saturn and its second ruler is Venus. With Saturn transiting Libra (sign of Venus) and squaring your very angular (so active) native Saturn, this could be one of the pointers. Health changes could also be brought about by Pluto going over your Uranus in your 6th house of ailments (and Pluto can literally mean an outbreak of something from the inside). I am also guessing that, in general, times have not been all too easy for you ever since 2010/2011 maybe, or there have been changes in other areas of your life, and that is also showing up now? Another indicator for sure is the prog Moon in Libra (so again ruled by Venus) connecting to your 6th house Nep. You should find respite by August.

:)AQ7

Kalilak711

Hello,

May I ask if the trouble began either around November 2011 or Feb/March this year? Skin is normally ruled by Saturn and its second ruler is Venus. With Saturn transiting Libra (sign of Venus) and squaring your very angular (so active) native Saturn, this could be one of the pointers. Health changes could also be brought about by Pluto going over your Uranus in your 6th house of ailments (and Pluto can literally mean an outbreak of something from the inside). I am also guessing that, in general, times have not been all too easy for you ever since 2010/2011 maybe, or there have been changes in other areas of your life, and that is also showing up now? Another indicator for sure is the prog Moon in Libra (so again ruled by Venus) connecting to your 6th house Nep. You should find respite by August.

:)AQ7

Yes, it began in March this year. Also, since 2010, I have been involved in the most challenging relationship I have ever had. It has put a great deal of stress on me, so much so that it has often showed itself physically in the form of stomach issues and blood pressure. The only other changes I can think of from around that time period is I started being extremely concerned with being healthier, so I'm not sure if that had something to do with it or not. Uranus has strong powers, in my experience, of making things just pop up and happen, and with Pluto's help, it's pretty obvious to me to see the sudden outbreak that comes with the Uranus territory. And I never even thought to check on my prog moon!
Well, 3 more months is definitely bearable!! Thank you for your time; you have confirmed a few of my suspicions and brought more information to light. I very much appreciate it! :D

miquar

Hi. Two things to consider would be firstly transiting Saturn squaring your Ascendant/descendant axis and also your natal Saturn. Secondly transiting Pluto conjunct Uranus and opposite Chiron - this opposition is not integrated into the more personal factors of the chart by aspect, and so be these planets may be unconscious and therefore manifesting somatically (i.e. through the body).

I don't think transiting Neptune or Chiron moving into Pisces would have anything to do with it, as they are so very far away from your Sun and Mercury yet.

It might be worth looking at all of your progressed positions of personal planets and angles.

KyleM

From my understanding, Pluto transiting the 6th house can indicate a condition quietly building up inside the body that goes unnoticed that is caused by years of neglecting health needs. Many times there are minor, annoying symptoms (that were little clues to the pending major problem) that go on for a long time that you ignored or assumed they'd just go away on their own. Then eventually you reach a point where you're forced to actually do something about the problem. The nature of Pluto is that you cannot simply 'patch up' a problem associated with it's energy. Usually you must totally replace what is inferior that no longer serves a purpose so that some sort of rebirth can occur in that area of life. Pluto in your 6th house may require a total change in your eating and health habits in order to eliminate these decaying type of conditions. Eventually there could be a total rebirth in your health that could even lead you to work involved in the healing of others, also related to Pluto transiting your 6th house.

Doggiedogooder

Ok, so for the past few months, I've been getting random hives almost every day. I have been on an elimination diet, and found nothing in my diet was the cause. I haven't changed anything else, like laundry detergent, etc. I also have been having really bad acne breakouts lately, and there seems to be no end to it (again, not my diet, I eat healthily...and wash myself regularly, but not too often). I was looking at transits, and for a while, have noticed Pluto transiting my 6th house (Capricorn).

I also noticed Chiron and Neptune in Pisces where my natal Sun and Mercury reside. I think Pluto just crossed opposite my natal Chiron very recently. I wonder if this may also be contributing??

I am very wary of doctors, as I have been sick often throughout my life, and doctors have rarely offered any real solution to my complaints. They run a few tests and nothing comes back, yet the symptoms persist. Hives can be a signal that something is definitely going on under the surface (Pluto, anyone?) and I'm freaked a bit.

Can someone please take a look at my chart and give me their opinion?

Sounds like shingles and or herpes. Have you been to the doctors? Please go.