Year 2022 for Aquarius

nakumar

Hello Astro experts,

Let me first thank you for your service! This is one of the great platform to seek valuable advice.

Here's my question;

Being an Aquarian I am running under the 1st phase of Shani Sade Sati (27 degrees in my Natal Chart). Also, 8th Lord Mahadasha and 12th Lord Anterdasha running in parallel.

I consulted a few astrologers thru paid services and got mixed opinions and now I am super confused about the upcoming 2022 year. Is it possible to get a snippet about 2022?

Here are the details
DoB- 31/10/1979
ToB- 08:30AM
PoB- Hapur, India

Can you please shed some light on profession and relationships?

Thanks in advance!

Surendra

mathur_dinesh

Good for wealth. Visit to a new place. Change of place. Staying away from spouse. Relations with younger siblings not very warm. Property matters to be handled carefully.

nakumar

Hi Dinesh,

Thanks for your valuable answer. Really appreciate you viewed my chart.

When you say change of place, do you see any indication of coming back to my homeland? My work Visa will be expired on May 12th, 2022 and the Visa extension is still in the process.

My relationship with Spouse has never been good, so I am okay on that front as I do not see any scope of improvement in this part of my life.

I am afraid of changing my job in Sade Sati phase, what do you suggest?

Thanks in advance
Surendra

mathur_dinesh

You have asked (1) When you say change of place, do you see any indication of coming back to my homeland? My work Visa will be expired on May 12th, 2022 and the Visa extension is still in the process; (2) I am afraid of changing my job in Sade Sati phase, what do you suggest?

(1) You are in the major-period of Mercury and sub-period of Venus till early 2024. The transit of Saturn and Jupiter which are the nakshatra rulers of Mercury and Venus respectively from April/2022 indicate an emphasis on the land of your birth. It seems you will return from abroad.
(2) Your sade sati will last for the next approx five more years therefore if a change in job comes through it will have to be accepted. Your earnings are for some years after April/2022 to come from your homeland.

nakumar

Thanks for the reply Dinesh. Either way, I am okay. My life has always been a roller coaster ride since I moved to the US (May 2010). If I come back to India I am okay and I know I have to start my life from scratch which is going to be very tough as I am 42 now and don't possess the same energy which I used to have in my 30s.

I would like to give you some inputs from my end on running Mercury Sade Sati. Despite being Dig-Bala (d9) my Mercury time period is the worst phase of my life. Saturn was bad too but Mercury showed me what hell looks like being on earth. Though it provided the huge huge desire to study and learn new stuff those are useless if you don't get an opportunity to utilize your core skills. As soon as my Mercury MD started, I moved out from an authoritative position to a low-grade position. Wife health started becoming a central point in the house. Expenses sky-rocket, diagnosed with severe depression, and much more.

I hope we can get separated as soon as I move to India.

Thanks again Dinesh for looking into my Chart, appreciate your valuable time and your service to this community.

Much appreciated!
Surendra

mathur_dinesh

You have mentioned about the Merc major-period. It owns the eighth and eleventh houses in your chart. It is in Anuradha nakshatra of Saturn. Therefore you have to face effects of the eighth house which is unhappiness, destruction, disappointment, trouble, humiliation etc. Mercury is conjunct Venus that owns the seventh and twelfth houses. These being the houses of spouse and partnership, and expenses and new places, you faced trouble related to these matters broadly.