Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 07-11-2016, 11:07 PM

Re: Are We a Good Match?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
you need to post the natals ,the synastry comparison us too vague
I still think you need to do a back ground check
rahu
Thank you, Rahu!

I think I will just let things unfold as they should....when I woke up this morning, I started to get a feeling he is either not interested or not serious about looking for a long term relationship. I don't know why, just a hunch.

But I was wondering if you or anyone else on this board has some knowledge in how to read someone's chart and tell the person when or IF they will get married and have kids.

It's just I've been dating with no success for a few years and frankly am starting to feel pretty discouraged that I will ever find the right partner....If someone could tell me something specific like - yes you will by xxxx year, then I would feel relieved and wouldn't have this negative energy that I can just feel I have inside of me. And if the answer was NO, then I would make peace with that destiny and rather put my energy in something else.

Thank you in advance!

PS Let me know if it would make sense to start a new thread here.

Last edited by CuriousV; 07-11-2016 at 11:12 PM.
Unread 02-07-2017, 03:13 PM

Re: Are We a Good Match?

no juno connections? you'll prob hardly see eachother. Neptune Venus, longterm romance ,trust. Venus mars in composite, great sexual relationship. chirons are conjunct, not sure what that means but I'm thinking its significant in healing eachother.

Tags
good, match