Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 12-30-2014, 01:29 PM
pjoshi pjoshi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 9
Readings required... birth chart uploaded :)

Hello... My dob is 17th September 1985
time of birth is 05:00 am.
Daylight saving n/a
place of birth is almora (uttarakhand) India
Gender - Male

link to my Birth Chart prepared by priest and one nadi astrologer is following -

http://www.servimg.com/view/19070802/3


my Birth Chart generated by various softwares is different from above Chart.. Chart prepared by Priest is accurate so please use this as reference.

my palm prints are following-
https://www.flickr.com/photos/127951...7/15594985071/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/127951...7/15594985141/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/127951...7/14976968654/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/127951...7/14976968674/ - See more at: http://astrologytreeforum.net/viewto....y8YgAa1J.dpuf

my palm prints are following-
https://www.flickr.com/photos/127951...7/15594985071/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/127951...7/15594985141/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/127951...7/14976968654/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/127951...7/14976968674/ - See more at: http://astrologytreeforum.net/viewto....y8YgAa1J.dpuf

If any other information are required then please pm me.. i'll reply..

I have queries which are following -

1. Predictions related to my career.
2. Marriage
3. Other important readings related to my life.


Regards
Pranav

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 12-30-2014, 09:09 PM
viraajsk viraajsk is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Chennai
Posts: 22
Smile Re: Readings required... birth chart uploaded :)

hi pranav
1.you must have studied mca or mba or political science or law or there are some other options also. career may relate to designing, lecturing in designing, computer science web related. so studies must be mca or animation, arts, designing, computer science.


2. chances of marriage very high from now itself up to july 2015. i.e. before guru goes to simha raasi. it will happen surely. you should pray god vinayak.

3. you must be a good looking guy, you must have a nice and knowledgeable dad, is it right?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 12-31-2014, 02:13 AM
pjoshi pjoshi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 9
Re: Readings required... birth chart uploaded :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by viraajsk View Post
hi pranav
1.you must have studied mca or mba or political science or law or there are some other options also. career may relate to designing, lecturing in designing, computer science web related. so studies must be mca or animation, arts, designing, computer science.


2. chances of marriage very high from now itself up to july 2015. i.e. before guru goes to simha raasi. it will happen surely. you should pray god vinayak.

3. you must be a good looking guy, you must have a nice and knowledgeable dad, is it right?

Thanks for your reply... I have done my masters in automotive instead of fields mentioned above.. career is totally different from my studies which include procurement, monitoring projects etc.
My dad is retired teacher so you can say that he is knowledgeable..


waiting for few more readings....
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 12-31-2014, 03:10 PM
viraajsk viraajsk is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Chennai
Posts: 22
Re: Readings required... birth chart uploaded :)

hi


1. career as i said is suggestive not exhaustive. there are more than 100 profession significations assigned to each and every planet. in your case dispositorship effect of sun and moon with mercury has taken place instead of the aspect of kethu on mercury with moon and sun which must lead to the list i suggested.
venus in moon's house signifying vehicles and mars in sun's house signifying technical, machinery have given their significance to moon and sun respectively who are with mercury have given their effects for your study and venus being in 10th to saturn with mars in 2nd to venus has given that career.

guru's aspect on venus, mars and 10th house should make it a respectable job.

all these readings are not based on modern
astro softwares, it is by a traditional method. the planetary positions differ from softwares.


2. regarding marriage transit kethu effect may hinder hence said pray lord ganesh to overcome that.

3. you must get a good looking and good character,nature girl as guru aspects venus. but she will be little short-tempered and tough talking coz of mars in 2nd to venus with guru aspect but rahu aspecting it will reduce/affect it. but she always will stand behind you. venus dispositorship effect also good.


4. you must have some fear aspect coz of mars aspected by rahu, sun being in next house to it, it must be about your father. guru aspecting it might have helped to stop or overcome it. fear of reptiles also. pl confirm this point as it can have a different effect also.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 01-01-2015, 06:37 AM
pjoshi pjoshi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 9
Re: Readings required... birth chart uploaded :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by viraajsk View Post
hi


1. career as i said is suggestive not exhaustive. there are more than 100 profession significations assigned to each and every planet. in your case dispositorship effect of sun and moon with mercury has taken place instead of the aspect of kethu on mercury with moon and sun which must lead to the list i suggested.
venus in moon's house signifying vehicles and mars in sun's house signifying technical, machinery have given their significance to moon and sun respectively who are with mercury have given their effects for your study and venus being in 10th to saturn with mars in 2nd to venus has given that career.

guru's aspect on venus, mars and 10th house should make it a respectable job.

all these readings are not based on modern
astro softwares, it is by a traditional method. the planetary positions differ from softwares.


2. regarding marriage transit kethu effect may hinder hence said pray lord ganesh to overcome that.

3. you must get a good looking and good character,nature girl as guru aspects venus. but she will be little short-tempered and tough talking coz of mars in 2nd to venus with guru aspect but rahu aspecting it will reduce/affect it. but she always will stand behind you. venus dispositorship effect also good.


4. you must have some fear aspect coz of mars aspected by rahu, sun being in next house to it, it must be about your father. guru aspecting it might have helped to stop or overcome it. fear of reptiles also. pl confirm this point as it can have a different effect also.
Hello...i want to confirm one thing.. your are providing these predictions as per birth chart uploaded by me or by birth chart generated by other softwares...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 01-01-2015, 01:13 PM
viraajsk viraajsk is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Chennai
Posts: 22
Re: Readings required... birth chart uploaded :)

i am having my own ephemeris. but the chart you have given is the same except for the position of sun coz it is in the edge of leo and virgo. mine shows virgo. differences are there between panchang calculatons .

vakya panchang tallies with naadi astrology positions followed by sages.
__________________


N. VIRAAJ
http://vedicandnaadiastrology.blogspot.in/
viraajsk76@gmail.com


Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 01-01-2015, 03:26 PM
pjoshi pjoshi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 9
Re: Readings required... birth chart uploaded :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by viraajsk View Post
i am having my own ephemeris. but the chart you have given is the same except for the position of sun coz it is in the edge of leo and virgo. mine shows virgo. differences are there between panchang calculatons .

vakya panchang tallies with naadi astrology positions followed by sages.

Hello Sir,

Thanks for reply.. Chart which I have uploaded was prepared by our family pandit ji and also by one nadi astrologer whom I visited few years ago.. This chart also seem to be correct because of few incidents which happened in my life.. If you'll read Bhavartha Ratnakara, it states that if sun mercury and mars are in conjunction in leo lagna then dasha of mercury brings wealth.. i was under that dasha since september 2011 till september 2013..in that period i earned lot of money ....


I am impressed with your readings... please provide few more related to my career and finances.. when will i be in stable job with very good salary package...

i'll be having love marriage or arrange marriage???


Regards
Pranav
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 01-01-2015, 10:06 PM
viraajsk viraajsk is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Chennai
Posts: 22
Re: Readings required... birth chart uploaded :)

love marriage indications are there.
do u have anyone in mind inter-caste?

marriage is easy for u, no obstacles.

your parents also had love marriage?
__________________


N. VIRAAJ
http://vedicandnaadiastrology.blogspot.in/
viraajsk76@gmail.com


Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 01-02-2015, 02:23 AM
pjoshi pjoshi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by viraajsk View Post
love marriage indications are there.
do u have anyone in mind inter-caste?

marriage is easy for u, no obstacles.

your parents also had love marriage?
I m nt in any relationship for last 5 to 6 years..I dnt hv anyone in mind...

My parents marriage was also nt love marriage...
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 01-03-2015, 07:26 AM
pjoshi pjoshi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 9
Re: Readings required... birth chart uploaded :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by viraajsk View Post
love marriage indications are there.
do u have anyone in mind inter-caste?

marriage is easy for u, no obstacles.

your parents also had love marriage?
Reply still awaited from all....
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 01-03-2015, 03:23 PM
viraajsk viraajsk is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Chennai
Posts: 22
Re: Readings required... birth chart uploaded :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjoshi View Post
I m nt in any relationship for last 5 to 6 years..I dnt hv anyone in mind...

My parents marriage was also nt love marriage...
That is why i was asking you a question saying indications, didn't say with certainty.

mer+ket is giving love marriages in many charts, in your chart they are not together but mer is aspected by kethu with moon inbetween. In your chart as per vakya panchang system, sun, mer, moon are in virgo.

I said marriage is easy coz, once girl is decided no obstructions to get married coz mars next to venus with no planets inbetween them.


Regards
__________________


N. VIRAAJ
http://vedicandnaadiastrology.blogspot.in/
viraajsk76@gmail.com


Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 01-03-2015, 04:18 PM
pjoshi pjoshi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by viraajsk View Post
That is why i was asking you a question saying indications, didn't say with certainty.

mer+ket is giving love marriages in many charts, in your chart they are not together but mer is aspected by kethu with moon inbetween. In your chart as per vakya panchang system, sun, mer, moon are in virgo.

I said marriage is easy coz, once girl is decided no obstructions to get married coz mars next to venus with no planets inbetween them.


Regards
Sir thanks for reply...I was waiting for last 2 days...please tell me when will I be financial stayble and how are career prospects ? When wil I b in very good package or earnings ?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 01-09-2015, 04:08 AM
pjoshi pjoshi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 9
Re: Readings required... birth chart uploaded :)

Why isn't anyone else replying??? moderators ??? other senior members???
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
birth, chart, readings, required, uploaded

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.