Chiron in 1st house

luobingher

Hello! I'm interested in how could I work on my Chiron (? I tend to be very insecure and shy...sometimes I take up on leadership roles (if no one wants to do it) and while I'm getting better at it slowly by experience, I wish I could not suffer from my own inability to manage people.

Being honest here, I don't like leadership roles because that means more responsability...I like to depend on people (because I'm not that good at responsabilties either?) but I don't trust too easily, and I'll even say that I might get quite sensitive. I don't like defining myself either...for most of my teenage years, I asked my close friends what they thought of me so I could define myself, and now I am bearing the consequences of not having the clear concept of identity.

I'm not loving it, I don't really want to change either, but I don't feel like things are quite working and after quarantening for so long I am *barely* able to speak in public now. :crying::crying:

If there is any correction for this post, please tell me! I'm new here and I might have missed something, sorry in advance.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_d.62042.155387.jpg
    astro_2gw_d.62042.155387.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 72

Zora

Account Closed
attachment.php

Hello! I'm interested in how could I work on my Chiron (? I tend to be very insecure and shy...sometimes I take up on leadership roles (if no one wants to do it) and while I'm getting better at it slowly by experience, I wish I could not suffer from my own inability to manage people.

Being honest here, I don't like leadership roles because that means more responsability...I

Hello luobingher,

your chiron in 1st house is in capricorn. Capricorn is ruled by saturn. And surprise :biggrin:.....Chiron in cap is about (your weakness) taking responsibility for your own and on your own and for all what do and start as a new beginning.

heavenzing

Hello luobingher!

I also have chiron in the first house with a first house stellium (Sun, Moon, and Pluto). I go through the same things and face a lot of insecurity. Sometimes I feel as if I am not good enough for a certain task, but really it's just the chiron and Moon making me feel that way. My insecurity is fueled by emotions as well so I do have bursts of courageousness as well with the Sun present in the first house. I believe with chiron in the first house, insecurity will always be present. It's more about working on yourself and slowly doing things out of the norm that make you feel good about yourself. I am quite reserved but getting my first job helped me out of my shell. I still have some insecure moments but slowly and steadily, it is getting better. I am not sure if the insecurity will completely go away but it is just something we need to learn to overcome. I like to think of it as only being in my head, because honestly, we are a lot more capable than we think we are.

Reading your post about not being able to talk in public reminds me of me so much. I am still like that. Are you introverted? i am painfully reserved and have heard "why are you so quiet" so many times that I can't even count. I have come to accept my nature now. I do wish quite often that I wasn't like this and could be more extroverted. Unfortunately, I don't know how to get rid of the quietness because I need help with that myself sometimes :/

I believe saturn opposite your ascendant may also have to do with some insecurity issues as well. I myself have sun opposite saturn, saturn opposite ascendant, and saturn opposite mercury. Lots of communication problems and insecurity for me. Not to mention my mercury is also in the 12th house :( The issue is deeper than just chiron.

Your mercury is in virgo in the 10th house and in its own rulership and exaltation. No issues there. I also noticed your chiron is opposite saturn. Another insecurity target. With your ascendant being in capricorn and chiron in capricorn, you may feel like your work is never good enough. You might be afraid of failure. With chiron in 1st house, there is also a sense of insecurity within oneself and your abilities.

Last edited: