Will this meeting lead to anything romantic/dating?

summer92

I have been able to get hold of the first chart I had ever casted about the guy I have been posting a lot of horaries about.I somehow assumed that the subsequent ones were the first one,however I hope this will give a clearer answer.

1) I'm Sun,He's Saturn = The aspect is separating when we actually met each other for the first time the next day.I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean.There's no reception between the two.I'm the keener planet shown by the speed

2) Moon in 8th house in Pisces.Is this collection by light? (Please correct me if I'm wrong),as it's applying to both the significators? Also,I contacted him first - (3rd house of communication placed in the 5th house.It was for a physical activity).

3) Or is the collection of light with Jupiter (slower planet?) It should be noted that we had a rough start and became friends later on.

I'm trying to interpret aspects I've never done before,and I would really appreciate it if someone gave this a look.This meeting has occurred and now we're acquaintances.Two of his friends have expressed interest in me but I'm not interested in them.

Anyone? I know I ask a lot,but I'll try my best to keep this the last one regarding this person unless we have any developments.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_184_will_this_meeting_lead_to_anything_roman_hp.65099.49955.gif
    astro_w2gw_184_will_this_meeting_lead_to_anything_roman_hp.65099.49955.gif
    52.6 KB · Views: 39

Harold

Well, it depends on what you mean by 'relationship'. All astrologers give the 7th house to someone with whom you share - or intend to share - your life. But if your relationship is centred around sharing a bed and you otherwise lead pretty separate lives, then many astrologers give such a relationship to the 5th house.

And we see the Sun neatly perfecting a trine to Jupiter, ruler of the 5th house.

Over to you :smile:

summer92

Well, it depends on what you mean by 'relationship'. All astrologers give the 7th house to someone with whom you share - or intend to share - your life. But if your relationship is centred around sharing a bed and you otherwise lead pretty separate lives, then many astrologers give such a relationship to the 5th house.

And we see the Sun neatly perfecting a trine to Jupiter, ruler of the 5th house.

Over to you :smile:

I meant a relationship,which is why I gave him Saturn :) I guess the 5th house here could mean the physical activity we both participate in (we met each other through this).

Thank you Harold for your interpretation! :)

Harold

'Dating' was in the question and I would not call 'dating' a 7th house type of relationship. If that was the question you asked then, perhaps your ideas on the sort of relationship you wanted with him have changed.

Is he a live-in boyfriend now?

summer92

'Dating' was in the question and I would not call 'dating' a 7th house type of relationship. If that was the question you asked then, perhaps your ideas on the sort of relationship you wanted with him have changed.

Is he a live-in boyfriend now?

Oh I guess I worded it wrong.I guess when I initiated contact with him about this,and realised who he was I did think of him romantically,and was very keen on meeting him.So I did have a relationship/partner in mind and not purely sex (although I was quite attracted to him).

No we're just acquaintances at the moment,and you could say that we're quite flirty with each other but haven't really had the chance to mingle outside of this (cause of work etc).

The chart was casted in November,and even if it was the 5th house it trined in 0-1 units (nothing happened in the month/day) to suggest that.I might be getting something wrong though

IleneK

Premium Member
I still take you to be Sun and him to be Saturn.

There is neither reception between the Sun and Saturn, nor does Sun apply to a conjunction with Saturn. When we look to the Moon for the unfolding of the question, we see its next aspect is an opposition to malefic Mars. So if I understand your question properly, I do not see a long term meaningful relationship arising from these circumstances.

Also, I believe Moon may fail to translate light [prohibition of light] because it opposes Mars before it can complete its sweep from Saturn to Sun.

Last edited:

summer92

I still take you to be Sun and him to be Saturn.

There is neither reception between the Sun and Saturn, nor does Sun apply to a conjunction with Saturn. When we look to the Moon for the unfolding of the question, we see its next aspect is an opposition to malefic Mars. So if I understand your question properly, I do not see a long term meaningful relationship arising from these circumstances.

Also, I believe Moon may fail to translate light [prohibition of light] because it opposes Mars before it can complete its sweep from Saturn to Sun.

Thank you Ilene

I guess I should just stop trying to make me and him happen :)

SagSunScorpioMoon

Thank you Ilene

Interesting what you said.

We all have free will and I truly believe that casting a chart or seeing a psychic might sometimes influence our free will.

I used to see a psychic whenever there were problems with my relationship. Every time I saw her, she would tell me either "Yes, your relationship will continue" or "no, I don't see a future.", and she was right every time!

Now I think about it, was she right every time because based on what she told me, I either kept pursuing the relationship or stopped?

summer92

Interesting what you said.

We all have free will and I truly believe that casting a chart or seeing a psychic might sometimes influence our free will.

I used to see a psychic whenever there were problems with my relationship. Every time I saw her, she would tell me either "Yes, your relationship will continue" or "no, I don't see a future.", and she was right every time!

Now I think about it, was she right every time because based on what she told me, I either kept pursuing the relationship or stopped?

Hi SagSunScorpioMoon

I've tried to not completely rely on horaries or astrology,but this was someone I've been attracted to for a very long time.It's not that I don't get pursued,infact two of his friends have asked me out,except for him.I'm clearly not his type,but I still remained delusional thinking that maybe he's shy or that I'm not clear enough with my signals (For some reason,I'm quite flirtatious towards men I have no interest in as I feel less conscious,but when I like someone my behaviour is pretty much like my Capricorn Rising.I've tried loosening up for him,but it still hasn't worked).

I can't force us to happen although I really do want us to get together.I rarely like guys,and he was one of them.It's definitely not a shallow attraction as I absolutely love his personality.He's quite different from me,which is why I created this stupid image in my head of how our personalities are quite complimentary.

I'm still going to go for those classes,but with a clear head and I will have to think of him in a different way (it will be very hard,but I don't want to waste my time on someone who doesn't care about me)

:(

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you Ilene

You are welcome.

I would not rely entirely on horary, but I would just close by saying that there is no relationship that one can "make happen." And if that is how you are feeling, that you are having to try to make it happen, then I definitely would let this one go for sure.

You will recognize when the right one comes along and it won't feel this way.

Wishing you the very best, Summer.

Last edited:

summer92

You are welcome.

I would not rely entirely on horary, but I would just close by saying that there is no relationship that one can "make happen." And if that is how you are feeling, that you are having to try to make it happen, then I definitely would let this one go for sure.

You will recognize when the right one comes along and it won't feel this way.

Wishing you the very best, Summer.

Hi Ilene

Thank you for your response :) I think the deal with him is that it was always bad timing (like the last one).We met at the end of the semester,and plans of hanging out together never took place because of something on the other.We didn't have the best initial meeting,but later on we developed a bit of tension.
I remember seeing him for the first time and having a weird feeling in my gut - something telling me that he was going to be important.I think it's what drove me to be like this.I've never met anyone who has made me smile like him :/ It's a weird feeling as he's very different from my type - not particularly ambitious or attractive as such,but his warmth and personality attracted me to him and still makes me think that it's destined.It's stupid as if it was actually destined we'd be together by now.

Sentient0ne

Premium Member
Hi Ilene

Thank you for your response :) I think the deal with him is that it was always bad timing (like the last one).We met at the end of the semester,and plans of hanging out together never took place because of something on the other.We didn't have the best initial meeting,but later on we developed a bit of tension.
I remember seeing him for the first time and having a weird feeling in my gut - something telling me that he was going to be important.I think it's what drove me to be like this.I've never met anyone who has made me smile like him :/ It's a weird feeling as he's very different from my type - not particularly ambitious or attractive as such,but his warmth and personality attracted me to him and still makes me think that it's destined.It's stupid as if it was actually destined we'd be together by now.

I've run into a similar situation. The gut feeling, the 'have to get to know her' feeling, the 'destined' energy we feel behind another person. The good thing about it, was she felt the same way about me. The bad thing about it was that it couldn't be. Some of those gut feelings are real. A lot of the time they can be one sided. If you look deeper into a comparison of your charts, there are often indicators that can point to these factors. But they're not always 'shared'.
These type of 'relationships' have great value in teaching us about ourselves and the nature of how we relate to others. They can leave us confused, hurt, sad, angry. But once we clear that away, there are lessons to be learned. We learn and we grow. Growth is essential to finding what we need to truly be happy. :sideways:

summer92

I've run into a similar situation. The gut feeling, the 'have to get to know her' feeling, the 'destined' energy we feel behind another person. The good thing about it, was she felt the same way about me. The bad thing about it was that it couldn't be. Some of those gut feelings are real. A lot of the time they can be one sided. If you look deeper into a comparison of your charts, there are often indicators that can point to these factors. But they're not always 'shared'.
These type of 'relationships' have great value in teaching us about ourselves and the nature of how we relate to others. They can leave us confused, hurt, sad, angry. But once we clear that away, there are lessons to be learned. We learn and we grow. Growth is essential to finding what we need to truly be happy. :sideways:

Thank you for this :) At least you knew she felt the same way about you.I still have to interact with this guy next year for nearly 6 months (same classes),so I don't know.Horaries point out to no,and I hate the idea that it might be one sided.I hope it's not :\ I'm sure he'd be surprised if he knew I liked him as I haven't given out any indication of it what so ever
I hope I grow through this,and let go of him in my mind.He's not that perfect (personality wise) as I constructed him to be.THe only indication in synastry is that His Sun and Mercury are in my 7th house,and his Moon is in my 12th.

Meh.