Who killed Nurse Michelle?

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
The big news in Sydney Australia this week has been the murder of a high profile Nurse as she arrived home.
Initially the police released insufficient info to cast a chart, but today that changed.
Here is a link to the Article:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...chelle-beets-day/story-e6freuy9-1225860834373

It gives a great deal of detail re times etc.
So I cast a chart- and while I was deciding whether to use h7 for her I noticed h7 cusp cj Algol. The woman was decapitated, apparently by a man wearing a green *hoodie* and carrying a backpack.
So this info encouraged me to look more closely at the chart, with a view to gathering info about her killer.
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/killer-cut-power-nurse-came-home-to-ambush-20100501-u0a0.html

Here's the chart:
ztua9t.gif

Last edited:

JerryRR

Hi Lilly,

Do you feel Michelle's car had been sabotaged,enough to delay her return home, but not to immobilize it completely?Michelle clocks off at 4.15,the Sun starts to set 5.15pm,she arrives home at 6.20pm.
I am thinking Venus in Gemini in the 7th,the murder seems planned,perhaps the killer knows how cars work,mechanically minded,knows what wire to cut?

I feel the murderer may have worn disposable overalls and gloves.
Maybe a written message was left at the crime scene?

Condolences to her family and friends.

Jerry.

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Hi jerri
I wondered about the car too-it seems too much of a coincidence, but then again, Mercury *is* retrograde.
I'm sure the mechanic will be interviewed, but you'd think had he noticed a cut wire or something, he'd have mentioned it. (maybe he did).

I'm wondering though if this was set up so the killer would know when she got home, and maybe was delaying her for some reason-say until it was dark.
At her home he had cut the power off. Her security alarm was cut and the security company called her husband.So we have exact times for these events.
We know the killer fled to a public toilet-VERY possibly to remove the disposable clothes.
2 Dog walkers heard the woman scream and saw him flee in a northerly direction.Being almost dark they'd have been hard pressed to tell what exactly he was wearing..and the police were there super fast, so we have exact times of those things too.

I think we see the impending involvement of the police, as sag starts to rise, bringing jupiter into the picture-jupiter being natural ruler of judiciary, crimes etc.
If we use h7 to represent the lady, we see she has *just got in the door*-just inside h7 cusp.
We see Mars is right on the edge of her home, h10, in a very strong position.Its in the sign of Venus and she's being burned by it.
Because Mercury is technically her ruler, even though she appears as Venus, we know a few things:
her car breakdown: Mercury
Mercury rules her second of possessions.
Mercury is in her h12-burned by the ruler of her h4.
(maybe he shorted out the battery)
H7 cusp is about to change to Mercury.
Now Mercury also relates to documents/paperwork, not just cars and short trips.
There was a suggestion in the media that a fellow staffer had been sacked due to discrepancies in the drug register-Nurse Michelle was in charge of that Register.
Police are looking into that.
Jupiter, the police are moving into a position where they oppose Saturn retrograde in Virgo..Mercury's sign-suggestive of someone going over the books, paperwork. Saturn is ruler of her tenth here, of work.

The moon is in her sixth-describing such an activity (and trine to Neptune, which is connected to drugs-with Chiron, possible addiction).
Whoever killed her REALLY wanted her dead and took a lot of risks doing so.
It's hard to understand why she was killed on her verandah-why the killer wasn't waiting inside-perhaps she got home earlier than he anticipated.

With the moon in Venus's sign in the via combusta, I'm wondering if we will ever really know, as in the Madeleine Mc Cann case.
Cheers
Lilly

Last edited:

JerryRR

Thank you for the feedback Lilly.

I feel the killer killed her on the veranda because it was perhaps a hit,the person would not risk breaking into the home in case Michelle did not return home for some reason ,(which could not be controlled and planned).The killer probably pounced on her like a spider ,hitting her perhaps on the back of her head, they did not want to be recognized if things did not go to plan.They also did not want to kill her in a public place, planned and cutting down risk.

May I ask your opinion of the dissociate Ven/Sat trine please.

Jerry :)

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Jerri
May I ask your opinion of the dissociate Ven/Sat trine please.

I see it as a separating trine, indicating something relating to her current predicament connecting to something in the not too distant past- and as saturn will go direct, move to its exaltation, I'm thinking something will be uncovered in relation to her death and her WORK-as Saturn rules her ninth and tenth houses.

In this chart, the moon is inconjunct Jupiter too so the police may not be able to figure out exactly what happened.
Mars and venus will sextile too around May 8th-maybe something comes to light there.
The killer cut her security system off and her garage had been forced open so maybe he did intend to kill her inside-it was visible from the street though-so a serious risk was taken there.
Cheers
Lilly

Vista

Hi Lilly,
Is the chart even readable as it's late degree and the Moon is VOC to anything, excluding outer planets which aren't used in horary? Why is that i wonder, because the "deed" was already done? I know event charts have differenct considerations...

starlink

Lilly, I did not read anything about decapitation, only about stabbing. Where did you get that info? The Moon and any retrograde planet, like Mercury now, can be seen as the fugitives. Moon is in your 12th and as you saw, in the via Combusta (not really visible) and when we look at Mercury, he is also invisible because of the combustion with the Sun in HER 12th. Both, Moon and Mercury are ruled by Venus who is situated in her 1st house, a clear connection of a personal enemy. You would almost think it is a female person.

Moon rules her 3rd, Venus rules her 6th of work and herself but also the open enemy, Mercury rules her 2nd and her 5th, so I think it must be someone she knows well as Venus disposits of both the Moon and Mercury and placed in her 1st. Mercury and Venus are also in mutual reception by sign.

Maybe nurse Michelle led a double life as Venus is positioned in Gemini. Mercury rules her 5th and also disposits of her, a lover maybe? who gave her a sense of confidence or selfworth (Merc.ruling her 2nd). Her ruler is also found in her 12th, a position of secrecy. Venus has recently trined that Saturn (also retro!!) so maybe an older man, in her 5th house, so maybe she left him. I am looking forward to more information on this case.

JerryRR

Lilly,I feel the garage may have been broken into to hide in until the attack,the wire cut as Michelle approached the house,the attack under the cover of darkness,to cut down the risk.I feel the killer had no intention of moving Michelle's body.Feels like it was carried out with almost military precision.The risk factor is Michelle's partner's return,unless the killer has had inside information,had them under surveillance,or both.

Vista

Is there some reason why you all are ignoring the late ASC and VOC Moon? The Moon does not make any aspects to Sun thru Saturn before it leaves signs. Lilly says about late ASC, "if the later degree arise, the matter of the question is elapsed, and it's probably the Querent has been tampering with others, or despairs of any success: However, the heavens advise you ot to meddle with it at that time.
And I am also wondering why you are using inconjuncts in horary?

I think what the chart might be saying that there is more news fourthcoming about the case and it's not ready to be judged.

JerryRR

Hi Vista,
I am trusting Lilly's reasons for starting this thread,so I am going with the flow.I am not a horary practitioner,but I do find this area interesting.

You may well be correct with your analysis.

p.s Do you consider 7th for the murderer.

Vista

Hi Vista,
I am trusting Lilly's reasons for starting this thread,so I am going with the flow.I am not a horary practitioner,but I do find this area interesting.

You may well be correct with your analysis.

p.s Do you consider 7th for the murderer.

Hi Jerry,
Thanks for the reply. I completely respect Lilly's analysis and horary skills, but I am just trying to wrap my head around why this chart is valid with two indicators say not to read the chart. As I mentioned, perhaps event charts are differenct.

I am not understanding why we are using the 7th Venus for her, other than the natural ruler of women? For some reason I am going blank, but the 7th house rules secret anemies right, thus your reason for using the 7th house for the murderer??

It seems to me that the home (4th) house would be significant since it happened in her home. Now I get that this is an event chart, so she's not nessassarily Jupiter the first H ruler, but even so it's might be worth looking at. 4th ruler, Uranus is in the 5th house, and her(Jupiter) is running into him(Uranus) in the 5th. I am wondering if they were lovers at one time? Jupiter conjuncts Uranus and opposes Saturn. According to Robert Hand, he told me this is always someone from the past coming back, at least when's it's transiting Jupiter conjunct N uranus oppose N Saturn. Sun, the natural ruler of men(man) is placed in her house of work. Is it possible she had a past fling with a coworker? Again, the decapitation seems like a crime of passion to me. I don't know, there are so many ways that one could look at this...maybe the 4th isn't appropriate at all. Even so, Venus doesn't seem appropriate to me as it's only negative aspect is to Neptune, although if you give the 4th hosue ruler to "him" including Neptune, then what I said above including the Venus Neptune square would make sense.

Vista

Ok, another look. I did not read anyone elses replies, so forgive me if this is repetitive. Trying to figure this out without other's influence.

If we do take her to be Venus, if we turn the chart and place her in the 1st house, that would place Mars, ruler of sharp object and injuries to the head in her 4th house of home. Sun, natural ruler of men would then be placed in her 12th house of hidden things and it's sqared Mars in her 4th. Sun also rules her fouth as well. So she comes home and is attacked by something sharp in her home by a man who is hidden away from her.

RockFish

This is not a horary chart, this chart is cast with the day and approximate time of Michelle's arrival at home, when she met the murderer. This chart is the actual moment of her death, so, I think what we are trying to do here is understand the scenario depicted by the chart.

I'd use Mars as her sig.

Both 7th and 12th are ruled by Venus, so, secret or open, her enemy is Venus. A woman?

Notice that Sun and Mercury are ruled by Venus and are the ones making a hard aspect to Mars.

It's possible that a woman hired someone to kill her.

starlink

Rockfish, I said:

You would almost think it is a female person.

and you said:
It's possible that a woman hired someone to kill her.

Vista, hi, you are right. For a horary question the late Ascendant and the VOC Moon as well as Moon in Via Combusta would mean that the chart is not radical. But I dont know if those same rules are true for an event chart. I hardly ever do event charts so I just thought, "lets see":) probably not the right approach, I admit. Also, in the event chart the nurse would be Mars and I took Venus as her ruler.

Do you agree with Anthony Louis,(Horary Astrology),murderer 7th,murder victim 8th?
Jerry, I dont remember this from Antony Louis's book. Must go over it again. But in this chart it sounds reasonable actually. You could say that Mercury, the nurse, is in her 12th and retrograding from a trine with Pluto (transformation "from life to death") in her 8th house. Also Mercury and Venus are mutually receptive of one another, showing a close contact.

JerryRR

Starlink,murderer 7th,victim 8th can be found on page 469 rulership list,in Louis's Horary Astrology.
With Venus in the 7th,I too feel a women may be involved in the murder.

Is Saturn The Lord of the Hour?

lillyjgc

Hi-Just to clarify-the chart IS radical because it is the exact time of the event.About 3 minutes or less before she was killed.
Starlink-the local news has reported she was decapitated, stabbed over 12 times in the neck and chest.

I took h7 to represent her, based on William Lilly.
But I'm open to suggestions here as to significators etc. The way I read it though, the sun is burning Mercury and the sun rules the house where Mars (stabbings) resides.
They are currently interviewing people associated with her work.
Cheers
Lilly

Vista

Hi-Just to clarify-the chart IS radical because it is the exact time of the event.About 3 minutes or less before she was killed.
Starlink-the local news has reported she was decapitated, stabbed over 12 times in the neck and chest.

I took h7 to represent her, based on William Lilly.
But I'm open to suggestions here as to significators etc. The way I read it though, the sun is burning Mercury and the sun rules the house where Mars (stabbings) resides.
They are currently interviewing people associated with her work.
Cheers
Lilly

Sorry, I thought even though the chart was done as her time of death, I thought is was still considered an event chart with the same rules with early/late ASC, etc. My bad, sorry for the confusion!!

RockFish

Could you explain why you are using 7th for her? I don't know what Lilly says about this, so I'm a bit confused.

starlink

Jerry, between 17.22 and 18.25 the planetary hour is ruled by Mercury.
The nighttime hours start at 19.29 till 20.25, ruled by Saturn.

I dont know how this was established but to me 18.20 is already evening and the Sun is below the horizon.

the planetary ruler of the day (tuesday) is Mars.
Mercury is enemy of Mars. So in this case, only looking at the planetary hour ruler, the chart would not be radical. But as Lillyjgc says, it is a chart made for the (almost) exact hour of her death, so that would make it a radical chart.

Lillyjgc, I took the 7th because I did not realise in the beginning that it was an event chart. The header of this chart says:* who killed nurse Michelle* so I thought you were the one asking and thus the 7th house representing her. But like I said, I dont know the rules of an event chart, must really start doing something about that:) it is about time I know about that as well.

But as it is an event chart, I would take Mars being her, showing the circumstances at that moment surrounding Michelle.

Last edited: