Will i change job till the end of the summer 2020?

Chrysalis

Your 6th ruler of work/Jupiter is in a pitted (blocked) degree. The lot of employers falls at 2° Pisces/ruler Jupiter. You venus flow away from the LOE and so does Jupiter.

The ruler of the end of matters is Jupiter. So Jupiter is the main player in this chart and is debilitated, blocked, and retrograde. This is what's causing you issues in being able to find another job.

This chart's outcome is valid for around 8-12months until there is some change. The short time frame would be a month, if nothing after a month, you know you're looking at after 8-12 months.

Ouranos

Hello Nightfall,

I am tempted to use VenusL1 and Waning MoonL10 VOC (No future in your current job)
But there is some hope
MercuryR on the cusp of the 10th about to turn Direct (July 13th) and ruled by the Moon. And a mixed reception with Venus
- Mercury in the Triplicity and Face of Venus
- Venus Ruled by Mercury
- Venus is in the 9th (places where we seek guidance from others, learning, higher education, counselors)
Why don't you go to your local employment agency? They may offer you solutions or at least help you widen your search and maybe add some skills to your resume.

Good luck,
Ouranos

Ouranos

Moon from 6th House (working conditions) will square VenusL1 in 13 units and
Trine MC in 13 units
I would say 13 weeks which gives us early October 2020.

Longer-term: VenusL1 conjunct MC in 30 units (weeks) February 2021

Please keep us updated and good luck,
Ouranos

Ouranos

No need for a natal chart.
Maybe I am missing something here Nightfall
You asked your question July 8th and you say you got hired July 12th?
Was it just a new assignment in your current job?
Thanks,
Ouranos

Ouranos

As stated previously,

Moon from 6th House (working conditions) will square VenusL1 in 13 units which I would link to a departure from your current job
And Trine MC in 13 units also = New job
Simply calculate 13 weeks from July 8th which gives us early October 2020.
and
Longer-term: VenusL1 conjunct MC in 30 units (weeks) February 2021

This is the best of my knowledge right now but do not discard using VenusL1 in the 9th House - seeking advice and using resources of a counselor (9th House) in your local employment service as they may open up opportunities for you.

Cheers! and keep us updated.
Ouranos

Ouranos

You asked Will I change job till the end of the summer?
Most of us said No to your question.
But the stars do not compel you to stay in your situation, you need to put the efforts one step at a time to come out more equipped in the future.
After all, you did not ask 'Will I find a job before I am 65 years old'

Cheers!
Ouranos