No luck in the matters of love - please help!

Idora

Hello!
I would love some insight into my chart.

I'm 27 and, so far, I have been only in one relationship, but I wasn't happy so I broke up with him (it lasted only 8 months). He was a beautiful person, bit I didn't feel the spark. On the other hand, I tend to feel some connection with other men but then everything falls apart before anything starts. Why is that so? Am I to blame? Do I expect too much? I sort of feel that I will be forever alone and that love is not meant to be for me. I don't have the need to marry soon or have a baby, but I would like to love and be loved.

Some people tell me that I'm too picky and that my expectations are too high. I don't feel that way. I'm confused. I feel that in every aspect of my life I am making some progress but nothing happens in this one (relationships).
Can you tell something from my chart, is there any hope for me?

Thank you! :smile:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_daisy_miller.60676.26666.jpg
    astro_2gw_daisy_miller.60676.26666.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 31

curiousabout77

It does not appear in your chart that you are picky but it does show that you have a mind that is very imaginative and inventive and that you have a rich mind that can think in ways that many people could not. Your Mercury is the ruler of your 7th house and it is conjunct neptune and uranus so to you a meeting of the minds would mean everything to your inner happiness. Mars is in the 7th house opposing these conjunctions so sparks would need to fly too but it has to be with someone that does not cause bad emotions in you as you would feel unhappy and like your emotionally overloading. You have libra moon so that adds to the importance of communication and you probably should stay away from critical and judgemental people with these aspects and allow your capricorn sun to allow you to decide whether particular people connect with you at a realistic level.

Idora

Hi, thank you for your interpretation. :) Everything you said is true, especially the part that the meeting of the minds would mean everything to my inner happines.
Is it possible to see when will I meet someone with whom I can start a serious relationship? Because I often feel that love is not meant for me. :unsure:

curiousabout77

Interestingly the two eclipses coming up fall in your 7th house of relationships and the second one in early July actually happens on your mars placement in the 7th house. The North node is currently in gemini so eclipses over the next year will probably lead to fateful encounters with people that will have a real impact on your life especially when the north node contacts your North node and ascendant in sagitarius which will be November and December this year so watch this space for your relationships. Can I just say that you have pluto near your sun for the next year so that may cause a real shift in your life too which may include a new relationship but make sure the person is a positive in your life and not toxic as plutonic people can cause you emotional turmoil which you definitely don't want. You also have jupiter in capricorn which will help you to meet more people that could connect with so your heading for lively relationship times I feel with so much happening.

Idora

I'm glad to hear that. I started working on myself, losing weight, so I hope this upcoming period will be better than the ones so far.
Thanks for the insight! :smile:

curiousabout77

That's OK, I hope you find love because I just feel like you would be so happy if you found your soul mate with all that neptune in your chart.

Idora

Yes, I think I would. It's like I am making (at least, small) progress in all other aspects in life except this one, so I often feel lonely. It's like one part of me is always empty so I have never been truly happy so far, at least for a moment.

I am very grateful for everything else in my life, although it's far from ideal, - my family, health, job, good friends, but I have never experienced love and, I guess, I concluded that I would never meet someone with whom I can be happy. I thought, OK, obviously you have to be alone. I know I'm still youngish :smile:, but I am sometimes sad and melancholic and think too much.

I even started crying while writing this, ah. Maybe it's also because of the neptune? :D
Anyways, thanks! :joyful:

curiousabout77

Yes that is all neptune because people like you need something to sacrifice themselves to and to feel a deep connection to so that they can feel euphoria through that spiritual connection. Disappointment and melancholy can result from being in the fog of unattained dreams and ideals or things diassappearing which is also neptune.

curiousabout77

I think with time you will become a person who is so insightful about people and situations that you will have a lot of faith in your self as experience will teach you to refine your intuition and you will feel happy about that part of yourself.

Idora

Hopefully, yes. :smile:

May I ask you one more thing, regarding my occupation? Sorry to bother you so much.

At the moment, I'm working as a teacher in an elementary school but sometimes feel like I'm not suited for the job. Is this feeling right or am I just an overthinker? Because I do like that interaction and exchange of emotions between my pupils and me.
It's just that this year I'm teaching younger pupils (6-10), and usually prefer the older ones (age 10-14) because I can communicate more freely with them. I think that the older students also like me, not everyone of course, but I think that we have a good relationship because I joke with them and perceive them as young people who have an opinion, which they appreciate. I'm saying this because I think that I'm not bad at this job, but, as I said, I analyze everything.

I am not unhappy with teaching, but I can't say that this is something that I always wanted to do. Is it possible to make a career during life in other fields (fashion, beauty, style, communications)? I always imagine running a website dedicated to fashion.

curiousabout77

Your not bothering me at all, I like answering your questions. Interestingly you have jupiter conjunct midheaven in house 9 or higher learning so you are suited to teaching but only if you feel like you and your students are growing and learning through the exchange of ideas but your role does sound a bit limited and older students would be better.
Your midheaven is ruled by libra so that would include careers in fashion and beauty and style and its ruler venus is in the 3rd house which is all about communication, local issues in your community and networking. So running a website in fashion sounds like a really good fit for you. But make sure it fits jupiter and makes you feel like your going anywhere somewhere with it. Hope that helps.

Idora

Thanks a lot. Yeah, I'm not really sure if I could make a business out of the website, but maybe it would be beneficial to my soul. We'll see. :smile:

Right now, I'm trying to do the best for my body and I hope it will lead to a better state of my mind. Usually, I am not very persistent about anything so losing weight is a good exercise for my mind.
This week was the worst since I started losing weight because a rejection I experienced, after a date, so I hope I will soon be back on track. I feel that I still lack mental strength, difficulties on the way can still stop me from whatever I'm doing.

curiousabout77

I totally understand what your saying because when you are working hard on something like meeting somebody that you can connect with and you meet somebody where you thought that you would like to get to know it is depressing just like in other areas of life that it happens. It is frustrating when your in a period of life where you feel like everything is hard work because things feel stuck. You have saturn and jupiter and pluto near your sun so you really are working hard to shape your life and identity so losing weight and career decisions and finding love are all apart of that. You will have Mercury going retrograde in your 7th house so you may spend a lot of time thinking about the relationships that you have with people and learning things that you didn't know about others. Your under pressure so don't beat yourself about feeling unmotivated.