17 years of bad luck... when will it end?

Michael

Bad luck doesn't exist. You were experiencing events that your soul needed for progression. Considering what you are telling me, it could be a good idea to learn traditional astrology, it's good for prediction. That seems to be what you are looking for.

It could be a good idea to calculate your Firdaria, you can do it here: http://firdaria.com/

P.S. I am just learning this method and prefer not to give specific predictions.

Last edited:

Michael

Astrocartography is new and therefore not proven. If you want to get relocation help, it's better to pick a favorite spot and do a Horary reading.

Regarding your Firdaria, I think the Moon firdar could be lucky for you, because the Moon in your chart is well aspected, making trines to the Sun and Mars. Although it's in it's fall in Scorpio, it could still help you.

So you won't be as happy as before, like you were with your Sun firdar, but it would be better than now. At least that's my thinking.

Have you tried astrological magic? It was practiced by the Harranian Sabians and introduced to Europe by Marcilio Ficino and Henry Cornelius Agrippa. It has at least a thousand years of history, so it has a longer tradition than the new age stuff you have tried.

These authors I mentioned teach you to build talismans using electional astrology. In your case, a Sun talisman might help you to regain and mantain your happiness. Christopher Warnock has interesting material on his website (Renaissance Astrology) about traditional astrology and astrological magic.

Last edited:

Michael

Astrocartography interpretations should not be taken at face value. It's important to consider the positions and strenghts of the planets in the natal chart. And the signs on the angles.

Regarding CBT, it could be interesting to study Stoicism, the philosophy it's based on. It's agreeable to traditional, predictive astrology. Since the Stoics believed in the concept of fate.

Last edited:

Gtri108

Or will I be always on the receiving end of rudeness, abuse, violence, drama, etc.? Will I suddenly snap and turn into a lone wolf type? I avoid people like the plague as I can no longer stand the tension.

Hai,
This is a shot in the dark seeing as this was a few years ago.
Below amateur astrologer here. Just been looking into my own stuff and researching on the web for support.

I see you have both your Moon in Scorpio and your Pluto is also in Scorpio but that you do not have any aspects between your Moon and Pluto.

Count yourself lucky! Trust me on this. Moon in Scorpio is already hard enough to deal with. I know. But an aspect between Moon and Scorpio like a conjunction or trine or sextile would make the depths of emotions even more unbearable during challenging times.

Try to not beat yourself down so much, or the hand that tries to feed you. That Scorpio moon will revel in the drama of despair, but the challenge of pushing yourself to overcome obstacles can satiate that moon in a more positive way. Scorpio moon also grants you much awareness, but getting lost in the emotionality of your moon is your Achilles heel. Try meditation or journaling (and rereading to observe yourself/gain awarenes) or talk therapy to help distance yourself and become the observer rather than getting caught up in the emotions. *Healthy* detachment and putting forth effort especially when your emotions want to keep you bed ridden - that is your key to freedom.

I would suggest checking more into Astro.com. Click "Free Horoscopes" and check out the "AstroClick Portrait." It will name the aspects you have and how they affect your personality.

It can be pretty insightful and supportive.

Wishing you well on your journey.

JUPITERASC

Nope, I was fired from my job for not coping (it was a dead end corporate job anyway). I want to do acting, but have no connections. My parents try to sign me up for still some boring corp. jobs as I have trouble landing a job here on my Jupiter line like usual and also trouble making friends. I made more friends on my Moon line despite being more moody there than I've ever made here on my Jupiter line. I think Jupiter is deffinitely a bad planet for me.
It's great that you can rely on your parents for help :smile:

JUPITERASC

Yes, it is but I don't really want this kind of help.
I hate working in an office. My soul slowly dies every time I am in one. :sick:

I hope I find a doctor to prescribe me some antidepressant so I can feel happy again.
antidepressants have serious and dangerous side-effects :smile:

some of these side-effects include increased depression
creating dependency loop