Should I stay or leave and look for another job

Suede

Hi

I m wondering how to best interpret this chart with this question ? The querent want to know if how his current company value him,which lead to the 2nd part. What is the chance of getting another job ? Based on that, which option will have a better career prospects

1st of all: is it possible to answer this question through one horary chart?

And which house should be used as the next employer?

My initial analysi
Querent =mercury in aries in 10th house Only ok dignity
Moon in libra
Current employer = 10 house Jupiter retrograde in 6th house and about to go to 7th. Applying square to querent

So I suspect the querent is not happy with the company ?

I really need some help on this. Hope someone can provide some view.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 6CAF8396-3A20-44A0-AA9A-E0BC96131B53.jpg
    6CAF8396-3A20-44A0-AA9A-E0BC96131B53.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

Full moon, lot of fortune must be in the setting, thus squaring the midheaven which contain Mercury and Venus but angular. Seems to me, it's a good idea to stay for current job.

Suede

Full moon, lot of fortune must be in the setting, thus squaring the midheaven which contain Mercury and Venus but angular. Seems to me, it's a good idea to stay for current job.

Thanks . The reason the person is in dilemmas is the current company seem to not value him as much as other team members. And he doesn't see any promotion or growth opportunity they are will to offer him. Hence he feel that is it better to explore other.

So your observation / recommendations is stay. Is it because there will be improvement / opportunity with his current company, just he does not see yet?

Or there won't be anything available for him even if he look hence he better stay?.

Thanks

SunConjunctUranus

Hi Suede,

You're welcome! I think it would probably because the Luminaries harsh aspect with Saturn, especially the Moon. Don't worry, it's just fine imo, everything will normal within a week after Moon leaving the Saturn.

Suede

So that prob will be another 8 week (10 degree obs)?

Sorry one more question: the key concern of the person is how the company value him ( just as a tool / or an asset to the firm). because that directly link to his prospect in the company. Any hint from the chart? And how we can read this from the chart? Thanks

Aria Venue

...now moon in the burning road via combusta,,,in venus domicile and saturn's exaltation...sees jupiter L10 the current job from terms.Jupiter has mercury in his detriment.moon in a separating hard aspect with saturn radix L8/l9..i guess he got some disappointing news(l9) or he had a quarrel with the boss or a co-worker.(l7 turned 3rd=L9)the prospective change is often shown in the chart by an imminent change of sign..as we have here mercury which has recently entered aries domicile having venus in his detriment and saturn in his fall...while on the other hand his feelings as moon in via combusta are dominated by venus and saturn shows a period of unpleasant emotional turbulence.Notice also that mercury's antiskion opposes venus (in hidden).Moon will sextile jupiter in 2 something and immediately after that opposes to sun (radix 3rd), which mercury exalts.However sun soon is about to lose his exalted position by entering Taurous where is peregrine.Also venus is about to enter aries, where she will be in her detriment.Apparently changes are taking place in the forthcoming period...though i am not sure if he's actually going to resign and take a new job or he'll be transferred to a new position...that he will like more. Moon also by entering scorpio will be in mars domicile.At least mercury likes/depends on his salary (l11) mars, while moon and also his pocket(l2) needs venus position and a promotion

next job/position mars, while there will be mutual reception..mercury finds mars in about 10 (weeks medium time,,, months the most)

***seeing the separating aspect moon/mars i think he has already another job/position in his mind...or someone has made an offer already to him related to another job...though moon from libra has mars in her detriment and this sun in her fall

****mercury conjuncts Deneb Kaitos Laziness, self destruction, nervousness, illness, inhibitions, loss....etc
jupiter conjuncts saula (Danger,desperation,immorality,malevolence;etc)

Anyway i would like to have the full data of this chart as to be more accurate.The current is indeed confused seeing his feelings contradictory to mercury

Lord 7 show things as they will become if the change is made. So:
* 7th house better than Ist: go. If not, stay.
* Lord 7 stronger than Lord I: go. If not, stay.
* Moon or Lord 1 separating (by any aspect) from a benefic and going to a
malefic: stay.
* Moon or Lord I separating from a malefic and going to a benefic: go.

Last edited:

Suede

...now moon in the burning road via combusta,,,in venus domicile and saturn's exaltation...sees jupiter L10 the current job from terms.Jupiter has mercury in his detriment.moon in a separating hard aspect with saturn radix L8/l9..i guess he got some disappointing news(l9) or he had a quarrel with the boss or a co-worker.(l7 turned 3rd=L9)the prospective change is often shown in the chart by an imminent change of sign..as we have here mercury which has recently entered aries domicile having venus in his detriment and saturn in his fall...while on the other hand his feelings as moon in via combusta are dominated by venus and saturn shows a period of unpleasant emotional turbulence.Notice also that mercury's antiskion opposes venus (in hidden).Moon will sextile jupiter in 2 something and immediately after that opposes to sun (radix 3rd), which mercury exalts.However sun soon is about to lose his exalted position by entering Taurous where is peregrine.Also venus is about to enter aries, where she will be in her detriment.Apparently changes are taking place in the forthcoming period...though i am not sure if he's actually going to resign and take a new job or he'll be transferred to a new position...that he will like more. Moon also by entering scorpio will be in mars domicile.At least mercury likes/depends on his salary (l11) mars, while moon and also his pocket(l2) needs venus position and a promotion

next job/position mars, while there will be mutual reception..mercury finds mars in about 10 (weeks medium time,,, months the most)

***seeing the separating aspect moon/mars i think he has already another job/position in his mind...or someone has made an offer already to him related to another job...though moon from libra has mars in her detriment and this sun in her fall

****mercury conjuncts Deneb Kaitos Laziness, self destruction, nervousness, illness, inhibitions, loss....etc

Anyway i would like to have the full data of this chart as to be more accurate.The current is indeed confused seeing his feelings contradictory to mercury

Thanks lot for your detail analysis. I need some time to digest. I m a beginner. But really appreciate.

Suede

Hi aria venue

To response to your feedback, here is the current development

-The querent has been unhappy with current job, with multiple reason but mostly her contribution not being recognised / appreciated ie not being promoted/ not giving more critical roles. This has been 2 year

-thing has some changes since jan this year. The colleague that has been considered as the ‘talented one’ started to make a lot of mistakes and not able delivered. Then work start to shift to the querent

-but the querent feel that it is too late...after all these year, only when something ***** up then you want me to fix. So he has been considered to change job later this year

- 2 weeks ago he was offered an ‘opportunity’ to have some additional responsibility. But in reality (or at least from the querent ‘s view) it is just give him more thing to do without giving him the title/benefit.

Therefore the querent is not very so sure about this new opportunity. So trying to decide if he should just continue to look for a new job which will give him a new and better prospect? Or should he consider this ‘opportunity’ with the current company which may give him all the credit / merit he deserved

Attachments

• 1C3F3A1A-E624-4C42-8ED5-660162A63B41.jpg
    1C3F3A1A-E624-4C42-8ED5-660162A63B41.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 26

Aria Venue

Hi aria venue

To response to your feedback, here is the current development

-The querent has been unhappy with current job, with multiple reason but mostly her contribution not being recognised / appreciated ie not being promoted/ not giving more critical roles. This has been 2 year

-thing has some changes since jan this year. The colleague that has been considered as the ‘talented one’ started to make a lot of mistakes and not able delivered. Then work start to shift to the querent

-but the querent feel that it is too late...after all these year, only when something ***** up then you want me to fix. So he has been considered to change job later this year

- 2 weeks ago he was offered an ‘opportunity’ to have some additional responsibility. But in reality (or at least from the querent ‘s view) it is just give him more thing to do without giving him the title/benefit.

Therefore the querent is not very so sure about this new opportunity. So trying to decide if he should just continue to look for a new job which will give him a new and better prospect? Or should he consider this ‘opportunity’ with the current company which may give him all the credit / merit he deserved

as i said mercury applies to mars and he will like that...there's mutual reception.Also moon will aspect Jupiter considered benefic...though retrograde.I dont know if he will accept this extra duties or resign his job and find this mars elsewhere.Eitherway he will take a new position/job=mars...and they money will be L12(venus)(second from L11) still in this chart in her exaltation...now in her detriment in aries domicile.What else can i say?DID HE HAS ANOTHER JOB OFFER FROM ELSEWHERE? if he has another offer already he may take it.Does he want to resign from his current job and start searching for a new one? Its up to him. Personally, i would have kept my job and in the meantime, i would have send my cv to other companies.Must he assign a new contract with his current job in order to take extra responsibilities? I dont know.Perhaps he must reconsider that.Either way he will find this mars

Suede

eitherway he will take a new position/job=mars...and they money will be L12(venus)(second from L11) still in this chart in her exaltation...now in her detriment in aries domicile.What else can i say?DID HE HAS ANOTHER JOB OFFER FROM ELSEWHERE? if he has another offer already he may take it.Does he want to resign from his current job and start searching for a new one? Its up to him.
p

Thanks aria venue. Sorry one more question. (Forgive me. I m trying learn from the expert.) The above quote mean his new job will have financial gain?

The reason I asked is what I tried to validate with the querent, he said the current job will not offer him any additional pay raise, more a stable job aka a less risky move. He has started sending cv to agency but think it will take time

So if chart / your analysis show there will be financial gain for the new job, then it will help narrow down the choice to external opportunity because the current company will not offer pay raise

Thanks. I will revert on the result when thing unfold

Last edited:

Aria Venue

p

Thanks aria venue. Sorry one more question. (Forgive me. I m trying learn from the expert.) The above quote mean his new job will have financial gain?

The reason I asked is what I tried to validate with the querent, he said the current job will not offer him any additional pay raise, more a stable job aka a less risky move. He has started sending cv to agency but think it will take time

So if chart / your analysis show there will be financial gain for the new job, then it will help narrow down the choice to external opportunity because the current company will not offer pay raise

Thanks. I will revert on the result when thing unfold

hello there

I already mentioned that...venus (l12)=salary from the next job(l11) in this chart is exalted**=strong ...yet about to change sign and enter aries...where she is now...in her detriment
...So i am just saying... in case he finds another job he likes, he could cast a new chart related to this specific job...if he feels the need to do so.

I already told you that if we check this chart as a perspective change...its good that we have L7=jupiter considered always benefic and is in his domicile so strong...yet what puzzles me here is that he is retrograde..and that is a strong debility unless it signifies a return to a previous state...for example...i have lost my cat and i find her sig retrograde...then i will say she will come back if other testimonies also suggest this.Also moon here in a separating aspect with saturn/malefic for moon and aspects Jupiter(sextile) in 2 something...that's also a positive hint for change...so he could leave his job and find a new one.For some astrologers also in such questions (as waters ...etc) L7 is regarded as the new job...so jupiter...yet i prefer to follow Lilly here and Frawley and regard the next job as mars.Considering also that mercury is in jupiter's detriment.

Still i said that horary is not black and white...we have to understand what the chart tells us taking under consideration querent's needs.i think it would be unwise to resign from his current job, if he doesnt have any new offer ...This is what i am saying.Unless they tell him to sign a new contract or whatever for taking these extra responsibilities...without an extra income.So again all this depends on specific terms.I see that moon is in saturn's exaltation (other's people money) and thinking about promotion/higher sallary...etc=venus...yet he has to decide what are his options in reality.So let's see what's going to happen in the forthcoming weeks-months ..perhaps things will clear out for him through a new offer or a better position
***exaltation can be regarded also as an exaggeration
*** consider also that in this chart his current job is also Jupiter..the same with L7...still retrograde...so does this means that he will decide to stay where he is (return to his previous state)...taking perhaps this new position(mars) ...extra duties..but with no extra income...since venus now in her detriment? Will he find a "new job" ? perhaps...i told you its Jupiter's retrogradation what puzzles me here

Last edited: