Chinese Take-Out Box

AllanBeau

Do you have a chart pattern that isn't listed as a major configuration? Share a picture of it! I love looking at geometric patterns.

I call this pattern in my chart the "Chinese Take-Out Box".

The aspect pattern on the left-hand side is known as a "Cradle" made up of three sextiles, two trines and an opposition. The Cradle has two Wedge figures in it, providing two different ways to potentially escape from the stress of the opposition — transforming it into creativity. A Trapezoid configuration, kinda functions like an odd-shaped Grand Trine.

It is often found in charts of those with a particular message for society, a life with an underlying streak of unconventionality.

The pattern on the right-hand side is also "Cradle", made of two semi-squares, two sesqui-quadrates, 1 square, 1 opposition. also known as a trapezium.

http://www.palden.co.uk/livingintime12-configurations.html

"There can be several versions of this, each with their own undertones Each of them have its own flavour, but a few patterns do apply here: the two aspects linking the opposite corners of the trapezium will show the main issue at hand, while the perimeter aspects will show the media of release; of the two parallel sides, the shorter will show what the energy source and subjective element is, while the longer side will show the objective means of expression –there is a question of application of possibilities in this configuration; no planets focus the form..."

[edited quote over 100 words against Forum rules - Moderator]

I say its all a balance of good ole karma. I don't have a lot of squares, but a lot of minor squares. It indicates somewhat difficult circumstances with lots of frustrations and irritations. Issues and problems that are usually irresolvable, and that I must learn to live with and cope with. Story of my life.

I feel that I must of done something REALLY GOOD and also something REALLY BAD in a past-life lol

AllansChartttt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: