When will my friend's lawyer submit the appeal?

skyemc

Hello, this chart is cast on behalf my friend in custody awaiting trial, but she has to submit an appeal before it happens. Everything is being put together though she's not sure when will be a good time to submit it, and whether it's already being finalised by her lawyer.

And since I'm learning horary, I'm proud to announce that this is the first chart I'm trying to interpret... apologies if it's completely off the mark :)

My friend asked "When will we submit the appeal to the judge?"

*clear throat* let's see...

The ASC in within 3 degrees, I think it means the question is a little too premature, but my friend can't wait any longer for an answer!

Main significators :
I don't know if I can do this, but since the ruler of 10H is Moon, I'm going to appoint moon as the judge! So:

Friend: Venus is in Cancer in 10H (house of judge)
Judge: Moon in Aquarius in the 5H about to enter the 6th (litigation)
Lawyer: Mars is at home in Aries in 7th about to enter the 8H (into a settlement) Taurus ruled by Venus

Moon rules Cancer in 10H where Venus is in
Venus in term and face with Moon

Aquarius (where moon is) accepts Venus and Moon via term and face

(Am I right? I refer to Ptolemy table, but there are also other tables with different info about dignities and reception :()

Node trines moon - not sure what to make of it?

Mars joys in 7th

Moon is applying into a sextile with Mars

Mars is in detriment with venus so Moon weaken Mars and Venus?

Mars is also applying into a square with Venus
AND
Moon is in Aquarius which ruled by Saturn in retrograte which may results in her frustration towards lawyers?

I'd like to have a look at the 12H as well:
Mercury under the beam of the sun in Virgo

Mercury sextile Venus

Mercury is in Fall of Venus BUT also in diurnal triplicity (this is contradicting?)

Hmm, after all these, I'm not sure what to make of it all? *sigh
Timing-wise, am I right to assume that it's 4.48 for moon to change sign, so it's either 4 days or 4 weeks?

Any guidance would be appreciated !

Thank you :)))

Attachments

• astro_2gw_when__submit_appeal.12356.246467.jpg
    astro_2gw_when__submit_appeal.12356.246467.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 39

ElenaJ

The judge is the 10th house, moon, and her lawyer is the 7th house, mars.
Moon approaches mars in about 2 units of time.
I'm not sure, however, if this is weeks or months.

Skyemc

When will my friend's lawyer submit the appeal?
Hello, this chart is cast on behalf my friend in custody awaiting trial, but she has to submit an appeal before it happens. Everything is being put together though she's not sure when will be a good time to submit it, and whether it's already being finalised by her lawyer.

And since I'm learning horary, I'm proud to announce that this is the first chart I'm trying to interpret... apologies if it's completely off the mark

My friend asked "When will we submit the appeal to the judge?"

*clear throat* let's see...

The ASC in within 3 degrees, I think it means the question is a little too premature, but my friend can't wait any longer for an answer!

Main significators :
I don't know if I can do this, but since the ruler of 10H is Moon, I'm going to appoint moon as the judge! So:

Friend: Venus is in Cancer in 10H (house of judge)
Judge: Moon in Aquarius in the 5H about to enter the 6th (litigation)
Lawyer: Mars is at home in Aries in 7th about to enter the 8H (into a settlement) Taurus ruled by Venus

Moon rules Cancer in 10H where Venus is in
Venus in term and face with Moon

Aquarius (where moon is) accepts Venus and Moon via term and face

(Am I right? I refer to Ptolemy table, but there are also other tables with different info about dignities and reception )

Node trines moon - not sure what to make of it?

Mars joys in 7th

Moon is applying into a sextile with Mars

Mars is in detriment with venus so Moon weaken Mars and Venus?

Mars is also applying into a square with Venus
AND
Moon is in Aquarius which ruled by Saturn in retrograte which may results in her frustration towards lawyers?

I'd like to have a look at the 12H as well:
Mercury under the beam of the sun in Virgo

Mercury sextile Venus

Mercury is in Fall of Venus BUT also in diurnal triplicity (this is contradicting?)

Hmm, after all these, I'm not sure what to make of it all? *sigh
Timing-wise, am I right to assume that it's 4.48 for moon to change sign, so it's either 4 days or 4 weeks?

Any guidance would be appreciated !

Thank you )):happy:

Signification in parenthesis are 2ndary in consideration.
Lawsuits 7th Libra (Jupiter 9th H.C.); Lawsuits against one, those who start one (7th H.C.); lawsuits, decision or sentence of the courts in (1st H.C.); lawsuits, defendants in (1st H.C.); lawsuits outcome of (8th H.C.); lawyers Jupiter, 9th H.C., Sagittarius, Mercury (Libra Mars Uranus).

On 'behalf of my friend' could mean you are asking the question for your friend, in that case you would use the 11th house to start with and then count to the 7th house (lawyer) from there which would be the 5th house. Using Uranus as significator, Moon as co sig, (Saturn) 2ndary to Uranus (Modern Astrology).
Was your friend present with you when she asked you, or did you take the question over the telephone or receive it in a letter?

Most modern horary astrologers believe that a chart should be cast for the moment the question becomes clear, by reading a letter-electronic mail or in person or over the telly, in that the question becomes clear to the Astrologer.
If you asked the question we go to the 1st house, if your friend asked the question we use the 11th house. I should think to start at the 1st house for it has Libra, the sign of lawyers upon its Ascendant which describes the question most accurately.

Venus is the ruler of your question (querent), what is the aspect the Moon (time) makes to Mars? Mars is the ruler of the 7th house of legal lawyer actions, person(s). Moon in the 5th house as co ruler of the question is where the Moon signals to 'create' the work, Moon is making a sextile to Mars (lawyer) approx. 2 weeks, or 2 months, (thinking because the Moon is in fixed sign Aquarius the timing might be a bit longer than expected, almost 3 weeks or two .5 months from the date).

Moon will be in S. Latitude from Sept 1st - 8th

When consideration of timing is estimated to be longer 'South declination in latitude' is most often seen where the Moon resides. Should she be in North Latitude (qualification is faster timing) so I would say 2 weeks, but I think it will most likely be months, as does the early deg. rising might suggest. Moon in a Succeedant house fixed sign, the timing is longer.

Venus square Mars might have the querent up in arms thinking the lawyer shouldn't be dragging her/his feet, a change might occur somewhere along the line or at least a discussion about the situation, (the physical Ascendant will oppose Mars eventually, will your friend decide to change lawyers?) Mercury is about to quincunx Mars in the 7th from the 12th house, (a quincunx is 6 houses in distance {work issues} in aspect).

Venus square Mars shows the obstacle she is experiencing with the lawyer.

All the best
Sincerely
Student of Astrology

Attachments

• Jakarta Indonesia When will the lawsuit be started In lui of asking for a frined Schemic.jpg
    Jakarta Indonesia When will the lawsuit be started In lui of asking for a frined Schemic.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

skyemc

Thank you Student of Astrology :)
I'm a student myself... and I have lots of questions for you... if you don't mind :)

Skyemc

Signification in parenthesis are 2ndary in consideration.
Lawsuits 7th Libra (Jupiter 9th H.C.); Lawsuits against one, those who start one (7th H.C.); lawsuits, decision or sentence of the courts in (1st H.C.); lawsuits, defendants in (1st H.C.); lawsuits outcome of (8th H.C.); lawyers Jupiter, 9th H.C., Sagittarius, Mercury (Libra Mars Uranus).

Thank you for this! I'll add this to my note for future reference :)

On 'behalf of my friend' could mean you are asking the question for your friend, in that case you would use the 11th house to start with and then count to the 7th house from there which would be the 5th house. Using Uranus as significator, Moon as co sig, (Saturn) 2ndary to Uranus (Modern Astrology).
Was your friend present with you when she asked you, or did you take the question over the telephone or receive it in a letter?

My friend called to tell me about the question and the exact time she came up with the question (she doesn't have access to the internet). So the best way to do it is to cast a chart with her as the ascendant

Most modern horary astrologers believe that a chart should be cast for the moment the question becomes clear, by reading a letter-electronic mail or in person or over the telly, in that the question becomes clear to the Astrologer.
If you asked the question we go to the 11th house, if your friend asked the question we use the 1st house. I should think to start at the 1st house for it has Libra, the sign of lawyers upon its Ascendant which describes the question most accurately. (YUP! )

Venus is the ruler of your question (querent), what is the aspect the Moon (time) makes to Mars? Mars is the ruler of the 7th house of legal lawyer actions, person(s). Moon in the 5th house as co ruler of the question is where the Moon signals to 'create' the work, Moon is making a sextile to Mars (lawyer) approx. 2 weeks, or 2 months, (thinking because the Moon is in fixed sign Aquarius the timing might be a bit longer than expected, almost 3 weeks or two .5 months from the date).

So Moon is time? Not 10th house ruler (the judge)?

Moon will be in S. Latitude from Sept 1st - 8th
Are you referring to the ephemeris? How did come up with south and north latitude? Does it only affect the moon?

When consideration of timing is estimated to be longer 'South declination in latitude' is most often seen where the Moon resides. Should she be in North Latitude (qualification is faster timing) so I would say 2 weeks, but I think it will most likely be months, as does the early deg. rising might suggest. Moon in a Succeedant house fixed sign, the timing is longer.

(Venus square Mars might have the querent up in arms thinking the lawyer shouldn't be dragging her/his feet,)
This is true!

a change might occur somewhere along the line or at least a discussion about the situation, (the physical Ascendant will oppose Mars eventually, will your friend decide to change lawyers?) Mercury is about to quincunx Mars in the 7th from the 12th house, (a quincunx is 6 houses in distance {work issues} in aspect).
Am I supposed to consider quincunx as well? I was told to only consider the major aspect

Venus square Mars shows the obstacle she is experiencing with the lawyer.

You said "decision or sentence of the courts in (1st H.C.)" Can we say anything from this chart about the decision?

All the best
Sincerely
Student of Astrology

THANKS a lot :)

aquarius7000

Hi,

Since you clearly say in your post: "My friend asked...", we will take the first house of the chart as your friend.

As Elena pointed out, 7th house is the lawyer and 10th the judge.

Venus, the friend, is already in the 10th, so eager to approach the issue with the judge as if she wanted to make the "submissions" to the judge herself.

The Moon, which is not only the judge, but also the engine of the chart, applies to Mars in 2 units, I would say weeks. Mars is strong in Aries, so the lawyer should be good at what he does. However, interesting point to note her is that both Venus and Mars are in other's detriments. Does the friend trust the lawyer and get along with them from a professional perspective of course.

Also interesting to note here is Venus (friend) applies in opposition to Saturn and then in a square to Mars (lawyer). Saturn normally signifies a figure of authority, but also some impediment. In this chart it signifies end of the matter. I don't like the opposition frankly speaking. Not sure if she will end up changing the lawyer, or have some disagreement with them.

Do update us here, as it helps us learn. Good luck for your friend.

ElenaJ

Aquarius 7000, if you recall, this is the same woman we answered about a while ago, she is in a dreadful situation, in jail in a foreign country, needs all the help anyone can give her!

skyemc

Hi,

Since you clearly say in your post: "My friend asked...", we will take the first house of the chart as your friend.

As Elena pointed out, 7th house is the lawyer and 10th the judge.

Venus, the friend, is already in the 10th, so eager to approach the issue with the judge as if she wanted to make the "submissions" to the judge herself.

This is so true! She's that frustrated!

The Moon, which is not only the judge, but also the engine of the chart, applies to Mars in 2 units, I would say weeks. Mars is strong in Aries, so the lawyer should be good at what he does. However, interesting point to note her is that both Venus and Mars are in other's detriments. Does the friend trust the lawyer and get along with them from a professional perspective of course.

She trusts the lawyers but just frustrated because they haven't given her a timeline of when and how things will develop in terms of her defense strategy.

Also interesting to note here is Venus (friend) applies in opposition to Saturn and then in a square to Mars (lawyer). Saturn normally signifies a figure of authority, but also some impediment. In this chart it signifies end of the matter. I don't like the opposition frankly speaking. Not sure if she will end up changing the lawyer, or have some disagreement with them.

Do update us here, as it helps us learn. Good luck for your friend.

I will post an update, for sure, I'm glad to know if this case could help anyone learn in one way or another :)

Will you bring up the original thread for learning purposes? You said she is in a dreadful situation, can you elaborate on that. I think bringing up the original chart & question would be a great learning tool.

About the non Pytolomic aspect : Quincunx, yes it is best you omit using the aspect when just beginning to learn the ropes. The aspect is included mostly in decumbiture (the time noted when one takes to their bed in sickness charts) questions, but at times can be seen as 8th & 6th house meaningful defining tools.

Moon is key here, is it a woman judging the disposition of the court case?

Student of Astrology

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Will you bring up the original thread for learning purposes? You said she is in a dreadful situation, can you elaborate on that. I think bringing up the original chart & question would be a great learning tool...
Yes, I would like to also understand what exactly is the "dreadful situation". A staightfwd Q from my side would be - does your friend fear and do the to-date developments hint that the outcome might not be good?

In my previous post I said that I did not like the opp. Venus is applying to Saturn in.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Elena, I forget which woman. I normally leave the chart readings behind to clear up my own storage space in my head.

All oppositions Venus is getting into do not bode well unfortunately. I was trying to be subtle earlier, but I hope I am mistaken on the Ven-Saturn opp.

Any way to get her natal chart?

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Has the Q- Will her sentence be reduced or will she be released- been asked?
Or, will the outcome of the submissions be positive for the person in custody

skyemc

Thank you!! I really appreciate your insights in this matter :)

So my friend is wrongly imprisoned in the city where she was born in (Jakarta) while she was on her holiday (she spent most of her life in Australia). the authority is trying to rip her off and take advantage of her situation - but regardless all that, she's accepted that this ordeal is her fate.

Now, she's going to fight for her freedom. Her lawyers have got all evidence to prove that she's innocent, BUT if the authority says differently, there's not much you can do. So it'll come down to power play and lobbying.

We are not sure yet whether the judge is a woman - so who is the moon is still a mystery.

Again, thank you for helping my friend and letting me learn something new about horary everyday :) we really appreciate it!

Post Script: I have hackers on my computer ..I have corrected the sentences above. I truly don't know what to say, accept that I have to roll with the discrepancies after I have written my theory or syntax, for one reason or another. sorry, they have manipulated my sentence structures in the past, I don't expect them to change for conscious sake, they wish me to appear discredited inept.

Student of Astrology:innocent:

skyemc

UPDATE:
My friend's lawyer is going to submit the appeal today (September 10), so 9 days from the day we cast the chart.

The chart shows 2 weeks or 2 months - I think it's a bit less than 2 weeks :)