Does the Navamsa Chart only get activated after marriage?

melius

My D1 chart and virtually all of my other divisional charts are very good. However, my Navamsha Chart is absolutely terrible. I've seen many astrologers say that the Navamsha Chart gets activated after marriage. However, I've also seen many astrologers say that the Navamsha Chart gets activated during your mid-30's.

If you never get married, does the Navamsha Chart still get activated? Even if it still activates, does it at least hold much less influence over your overall horoscope if you don't ever get married?

I don't ever want to get married anyways, so this would be another positive aspect of that decision.

mathur_dinesh

People take the navamsha chart as an independent chart. This is a gross misconception. This chart is just a derivative of the birth chart and like the birth chart it is active from the first day of life. It does not wait for an individual to get married to get activated.

melius

People take the navamsha chart as an independent chart. This is a gross misconception. This chart is just a derivative of the birth chart and like the birth chart it is active from the first day of life. It does not wait for an individual to get married to get activated.

Yes, I now know that the D9 charts is always active since birth, thank you. But if one does not get married, does the D9 chart hold much less significance? Does the D9 chart become the most important divisional chart only after marriage?