Total disaster in career. Worried and stressed!!!!

Believeingod

Respected members,

I have been going through really turbulent and struggling phase in my career since mid 2009. I could not get stable job since then. My job timeline:

Got first job: September 2008
Lost job: April 2009

Second job: May 2011
Lost job: November 2013

Third job: October 2014
Lost job: September 2015

Fourth job: June 2016
Lost job: September 2017

I have been unemployed since September 2017. I really don't understand why l am facing severe setbacks in my career.

Requesting learned members to help me and provide your thoughts.

from when can I expect stable career and will l ever witness good period professionally.

Birth details: July 13th, 1979
Time: 03:32 AM,
Place: proddatur Andhra pradesh

Thank you for your time in advance.

Kind regards,

vedam33

The last job yourself might have resigned ,since sat is with rahu and in second to sat no planets were there till 9th house.second house to sat is mars (enemy to sat) third house to sat is ketu and moon .so lot lot of struggles in carrer ,hurdles,obstructions,harassment’s in carrier etc .it seems you are actually interested in independent profession .very adamant in nature

mathur_dinesh

You are in the major-period of Saturn since the time you have started having trouble in your career. This major-period lasts for nineteen years, though all the years will not be so adverse. You must undertake measures to propitiate Saturn for which you may consult a competent pandit.

creativei

Taurua asc kumba rasi satabhisha nak . good for forgein water related business .

All those statics which you gave are happened in rahu mars , whenever these two buktis come you lost job , and you got job on saturn and mercury bukti , saturn not to mention he is yogakaraga for your lagna . also mercury trine lord , so he does only , but what they do if malefic influence is too much on them . saturn itself in enemy sign leo . if its alone he wont did much bad , since he is with rahu and aspected by mars who is lord of 12th , so rahu is culprit in your chart whatever saturn gives mars rahu takes away . knowing friends and enemies in astro make you aware of things . venus sun , sat sun , rahu sun , saturn moon , ketu moon all these are enemies , when they join together they does worst things . its like gangsters meeting together .

your 8th lord is exalted , in any chart 6,8,12 lords should not be powerful , these all evil houses . 8th house stands for sufferings , humiliation, sudden misfortunes and imprisonments . so when this lord exalted its increases its volume high level . wherever you go your misfortune comes before you and welcomes you . even in office too you get scolded by boss for no reason . they have very poor image on you . this hurts you lot , result is you yourself comes out . saturn should not get afflicted in any chart . even it is jupiter should either aspect 10th house or 10th lord . jupiter aspecting 10th house from rasi its good only due to that you get job soon . saturn aspecting 10th lord mars is also reason for job loss ,since he is 12th lord of loss , that mars too aspects saturn in turn . karma follows !

saturn rahu indicates low profile job with much struggle and hard work . low wage .

moon ketu in 10th indicates dispassionate unsuited job , with much travels and changes . ketu indicates frequent cuts . not dream job . feel like trapped with no option , always has renounce detach mind . unless your work related to spiritual you cant sustain . so try for spiritual related job , like working in book shops near temples or sell any temple related products like cds on matras and spiritual books , thats the best job you can do .

mutual aspects of saturn moon , rahu moon is not all good , sorry im not discouraging sir but im saying what it is in your chart i dont wish to give fake happiness promises , i wanna make you aware why all these happening .

as your 10th house afflicted your house of wealth is as well , 2nd lord in 3rd with 8th lord , salaries are not upto your expectations , to some extent it indicates using others money too , like living on spouse income . also it indicates earnings from writing and articles . as i said working in book store is best . spiritual articles will give income . from rasi 2nd lord with 8th , again gains from occult spiritual related things . other than that no chances earning high . its very good if you manage to get income for livelihood , without expecting others .

You are very lucky in terms of wife you get gains from her shes your big support , quiet capable of running the family herself . i think already its like that . it continues in future too . this chart is not conducive for professional life . though you get occasional gains , it wont be stable and lasting .

Next year will be good for you but again chances of losing it . after that period of 2022 -2023 is also good . again 2024 danger since rahu bukti starts . after that jupiter period (2026- 2028) will give some relief . then mercury mahadasa starts lets see this later .

If possible go to thirunallar once their perform sani preethi lite a yell deepa to your age , offer to food to beggars near by , donate money and clothes to poor , help handicapped persons by whatever you can , by doing this you get atleast stable job , even though pay scale are low ..

you can also learn astrology and keep it as profession , it comes well since 8th lord is exalted , in your later part of your life whatever you say it comes true , since jupiter aspects 2nd house you will get vaak siddhi . so use it wisely ..

in later part of your life mentally renounce material life and engage yourself in spirituality . you are not wealthy in terms of printed paper but highly wealthy in terms of worldly knowledge and spiritual wisdom ..

Last edited:

Believeingod

Taurua asc kumba rasi satabhisha nak . good for forgein water related business .

All those statics which you gave are happened in rahu mars , whenever these two buktis come you lost job , and you got job on saturn and mercury bukti , saturn not to mention he is yogakaraga for your lagna . also mercury trine lord , so he does only , but what they do if malefic influence is too much on them . saturn itself in enemy sign leo . if its alone he wont did much bad , since he is with rahu and aspected by mars who is lord of 12th , so rahu is culprit in your chart whatever saturn gives mars rahu takes away . knowing friends and enemies in astro make you aware of things . venus sun , sat sun , rahu sun , saturn moon , ketu moon all these are enemies , when they join together they does worst things . its like gangsters meeting together .

your 8th lord is exalted , in any chart 6,8,12 lords should not be powerful , these all evil houses . 8th house stands for sufferings , humiliation, sudden misfortunes and imprisonments . so when this lord exalted its increases its volume high level . wherever you go your misfortune comes before you and welcomes you . even in office too you get scolded by boss for no reason . they have very poor image on you . this hurts you lot , result is you yourself comes out . saturn should not get afflicted in any chart . even it is jupiter should either aspect 10th house or 10th lord . jupiter aspecting 10th house from rasi its good only due to that you get job soon . saturn aspecting 10th lord mars is also reason for job loss ,since he is 12th lord of loss , that mars too aspects saturn in turn . karma follows !

saturn rahu indicates low profile job with much struggle and hard work . low wage .

moon ketu in 10th indicates dispassionate unsuited job , with much travels and changes . ketu indicates frequent cuts . not dream job . feel like trapped with no option , always has renounce detach mind . unless your work related to spiritual you cant sustain . so try for spiritual related job , like working in book shops near temples or sell any temple related products like cds on matras and spiritual books , thats the best job you can do .

mutual aspects of saturn moon , rahu moon is not all good , sorry im not discouraging sir but im saying what it is in your chart i dont wish to give fake happiness promises , i wanna make you aware why all these happening .

as your 10th house afflicted your house of wealth is as well , 2nd lord in 3rd with 8th lord , salaries are not upto your expectations , to some extent it indicates using others money too , like living on spouse income . also it indicates earnings from writing and articles . as i said working in book store is best . spiritual articles will give income . from rasi 2nd lord with 8th , again gains from occult spiritual related things . other than that no chances earning high . its very good if you manage to get income for livelihood , without expecting others .

You are very lucky in terms of wife you get gains from her shes your big support , quiet capable of running the family herself . i think already its like that . it continues in future too . this chart is not conducive for professional life . though you get occasional gains , it wont be stable and lasting .

Next year will be good for you but again chances of losing it . after that period of 2022 -2023 is also good . again 2024 danger since rahu bukti starts . after that jupiter period (2026- 2028) will give some relief . then mercury mahadasa starts lets see this later .

If possible go to thirunallar once their perform sani preethi lite a yell deepa to your age , offer to food to beggars near by , donate money and clothes to poor , help handicapped persons by whatever you can , by doing this you get atleast stable job , even though pay scale are low ..

you can also learn astrology and keep it as profession , it comes well since 8th lord is exalted , in your later part of your life whatever you say it comes true , since jupiter aspects 2nd house you will get vaak siddhi . so use it wisely ..

in later part of your life mentally renounce material life and engage yourself in spirituality . you are not wealthy in terms of printed paper but highly wealthy in terms of worldly knowledge and spiritual wisdom ..

Vedam33 ji, Mathura ji, creativei sir,

I would like to thank you all for your time and effort for responding to my query.

Thanks 🙏

Believeingod

You are in the major-period of Saturn since the time you have started having trouble in your career. This major-period lasts for nineteen years, though all the years will not be so adverse. You must undertake measures to propitiate Saturn for which you may consult a competent pandit.

Dinesh ji,

I have already suffered a lot and have gone through several testing periods, also I am not expecting also anything from this saturn Dasha.

But it's only because of despair and frustration, l wanted to clarify with you sir about the good times ahead.

Finally l wanted to know if the next budh Dasha will help me professionally and financially as it is Lord of both second and fifth house.

Thanks for your time.

Believeingod

Not confirmed what I shared whether it is true or false

Vedam33 ji,

I apologize for responding lately.

The last job which I worked was actually about to extend for some more days, but the project ended abruptly so they let me go. I didn't resign myself and it was my employer's fault for not able to get another project.

This situation repeated exactly in all the jobs which I worked till date starting from my first job. Maybe I was destined to suffer and cannot blame anyone.
Thanks,

creativei

Sir everyone is suffering no one to blame , after all we came here to reap our karma , well billionaires too have their own set of problems . so dont lose hope and worry too much .

BG 2.14: O son of Kuntī, the nonpermanent appearance of happiness and distress, and their disappearance in due course, are like the appearance and disappearance of winter and summer seasons. They arise from sense perception, O scion of Bharata, and one must learn to tolerate them without being disturbed.

BG 2.70: A person who is not disturbed by the incessant flow of desires — that enter like rivers into the ocean, which is ever being filled but is always still — can alone achieve peace, and not the man who strives to satisfy such desire

BG 2.15: O best among men [Arjuna], the person who is not disturbed by happiness and distress and is steady in both is certainly eligible for liberation.

BG 2.27: One who has taken his birth is sure to die, and after death one is sure to take birth again. Therefore, in the unavoidable discharge of your duty, you should not lament.

BG 2.56: One who is not disturbed in mind even amidst the threefold miseries or elated when there is happiness, and who is free from attachment, fear and anger, is called a sage of steady mind.

BG 2.57: In the material world, one who is unaffected by whatever good or evil he may obtain, neither praising it nor despising it, is firmly fixed in perfect knowledge.

BG 5.20: A person who neither rejoices upon achieving something pleasant nor laments upon obtaining something unpleasant, who is self-intelligent, who is unbewildered, and who knows the science of God, is already situated in transcendence.
\

........ always remember these quotes whenever you are sad and depressed , you get instant energy and clarity of mind , if possible read gita once daily , if you then no worries affects you . you accept everything with steady matured mind .

In wife chart jupiter denotes husband , your wife has debilitated jupiter , also that jupiter is 4th lord for her , 4th house is spouse profession ,since its debilitated also aspected by saturn rahu , is the reason for your struggle . sadly she has started jupiter dasa itself . what to say , karma is powerful ,before that even god too helpless . just engage yourself in spirituality and be helpful in your wife profession . but one thing is sure , whatever problem may be , your married life wont break . at least you are lucky in that ....

Believeingod

Dinesh ji,

I have already suffered a lot and have gone through several testing periods, also I am not expecting also anything from this saturn Dasha.

But it's only because of despair and frustration, l wanted to clarify with you sir about the good times ahead.

Finally l wanted to know if the next budh Dasha will help me professionally and financially as it is Lord of both second and fifth house.

Thanks for your time.

Dinesh mathur ji,

Can you please ease out my anxiety and fear about my budh maha dasha. How it's going to affect professionally and financially.

Kindly do let me know your thoughts.

Thanks🙏

narasimha sharma

is your birth time accurate??
Respected members,

I have been going through really turbulent and struggling phase in my career since mid 2009. I could not get stable job since then. My job timeline:

I have been unemployed since September 2017. I really don't understand why l am facing severe setbacks in my career.

from when can I expect stable career and will l ever witness good period professionally.

Kind regards,

RishiRahul

Respected members,

Kind regards,

Hello,

Few hints for your benefit......

It seems instability at work happened majorly at Shani dasa which went forwards trying to make you understand the need of perseverance/ sustained effort/ not following the easy path/endeavoring to stand on your own strength/remaining focussed.

Either you are not pursuing persevering qualities as mentioned above or others are not perceiving you to possess those.

Shani dasa with Shani conjunct Rahu show a mismatch of required direction.

RishiRahul

Last edited:

Believeingod

Hello,

Few hints for your benefit......

It seems instability at work happened majorly at Shani dasa which went forwards trying to make you understand the need of perseverance/ sustained effort/ not following the easy path/endeavoring to stand on your own strength/remaining focussed.

Either you are not pursuing persevering qualities as mentioned above or others are not perceiving you to possess those.

Shani dasa with Shani conjunct Rahu show a mismatch of required direction.

RishiRahul

Rishi Rahul ji,

As per my understanding, l have bleak chances for professional success or career stability in the remaining period of Shani Dasha.

Do I have to wait until the next Mercury Dasha only to witness any professional success.

Thanks for taking out time and responding to my query.

narasimha sharma

i dont see what you have described as per the time you gave. Either the time needs rectification or you can go by horary for any one query you have in mind.
I would request you to meditate on your favorite god and think of a number between 1 to 249 (both included) and ask ONLY ONE question along with that number.

Sir,

I verified with my parents and was told it's based on hospital records so I think it should be accurate.

Thanks and regards,

Believeingod

i dont see what you have described as per the time you gave. Either the time needs rectification or you can go by horary for any one query you have in mind.
I would request you to meditate on your favorite god and think of a number between 1 to 249 (both included) and ask ONLY ONE question along with that number.

Sir,

The number which I have selected is 234.

My question:

I have been trying from the last 2 1/2 years to get a job in overseas from India and planning to relocate to any foreign country with job but no luck yet.

Kindly do let me know when this will fructify.

Additionally l am also providing my wife details information for your reference.

Birth details:

my details: July 13th, 1979. Time: 03:32 AM, Proddatur , Andhra Pradesh. India

Wife details: January 31st, 1985. Time: 05:45 AM,
Hyderabad, India

Salutations to you for your painstaking effort and helping me out.

Thanks and regards,

narasimha sharma

based on horary, it is possible during 19-10-2024 to 13-11-2024 period

Sir,

The number which I have selected is 234.

My question:

I have been trying from the last 2 1/2 years to get a job in overseas from India and planning to relocate to any foreign country with job but no luck yet.

Kindly do let me know when this will fructify.

Additionally l am also providing my wife details information for your reference.

Birth details:

my details: July 13th, 1979. Time: 03:32 AM, Proddatur , Andhra Pradesh. India

Wife details: January 31st, 1985. Time: 05:45 AM,
Hyderabad, India

Salutations to you for your painstaking effort and helping me out.

Thanks and regards,