Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

My love life is heating up since a past lover returned. We met during the last mercury retrograde in Scorpio but it didn’t get anywhere and he got back in touch last Monday. We are meeting up this week hopefully. When he stopped talking to me the last time I felt led on and left him 3 angry voice messages, apparently he thought it was hot :lol: we have a double moon-Mars conjunction, his Venus bang on cusp of my 1st and 2nd house, my Venus is in his 12th (which maybe explains his aloofness), and a Saturn-South node conjunction too. The 12th house and South Node makes me think it’s quite karmic. A lot of chemistry with that moon-mars double whammy. He’s an older man at 40 and explained tonight he has been aloof because I’m younger and he doesn’t want to be messed around but hello, I’m head over heels! It’ll be me that gets hurt (as usual). I said to him the fire needs oxygen or it burns out and he laughed and said ok ok ok and I think he got he needs to get over his fears. I just really hope this is the beginning of something amazing. I want his babies.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Whaah ah potential crackdown eena Mediteranean yah now. Seen? Self entitlement ah imperialist expansion tuh di contingent. Walk Good.

He’s my Plutonian alpha Male with big Neptunian sensitive eyes. Dark hair, beard. Funny sense of humour and way of talking. His Mercury in Scorpio I know is reading my soul. But with my Venus in his 12th I can read his too.

Babies babies babies. I better try centre myself incase it doesn’t work out. I’m off up in a hot air balloon already.

petosiris

Banned
To worship God is rational, if it was irrational, he wouldn't have said through his prophet 'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'', he would have said ''and without your mind''.

Most people agree that thou shall not murder, thou shall not commit adultery, thou shall not steal, and thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbour are rational commandments, but some claim that other commandments like ''thou shalt have no other gods upon my face'' is irrational. But his invisible attributes, namely, his infinite power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the finite things that have been made.

AppLeo

Lol yeah, I totally see divinity in my water bottle right now

*takes drink*

Oh lord, thank you for hydration
for it has quenched the scorching demons inside
and grown me new faith from the ashes

leomoon

To worship God is rational, if it was irrational, he wouldn't have said through his prophet 'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'', he would have said ''and without your mind''.

Most people agree that thou shall not murder, thou shall not commit adultery, thou shall not steal, and thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbour are rational commandments, but some claim that other commandments like ''thou shalt have no other gods upon my face'' is irrational. But his invisible attributes, namely, his infinite power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the finite things that have been made.

I understand this commandment much like Edgar Cayce did and explained.
The 1st Commandment is meant to stay within communication with your immortal self. The "self" portion that is the soul's connection to All that Is. That is the god portion. It may not "sound" rational when one believes that everything, all of life and death is somehow disconnected from themselves.

As a people, we break the first commandment every single day when we put others in place of that underlying soul within ourselves to praise and to look up to.

"Go Within" is much like the Greeks taught, with a maxim "Know Thyself" at the Temple of Apollo.

IF you know yourself to be of God, what else is there?

Don't lose sight of this truth ultimately is the reminder. Likely, the same from Moses to remind people.

Didn't Carl Jung in his own way when pushing forth the greater mind, the Collective have the same thought in mind, more or less? I've not studied THAT much of Jung, but it sounds along that same path to me:

https://carl-jung.net/collective_unconscious.html

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,Times NewRoman][SIZE=+1]
The collective unconscious is an universal datum meaning that every human being is endowed with this psychic archetype-layer since his/her birth. One can not acquire this strata by education or other conscious efforts because it is innate.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Last edited:

leomoon

Personally, (and it may only be me who feels this way here), but I would think it's "irrational" to be forced to love something that was not part of the whole of all, i.e. "God", but rather some mysterious force out there somewhere in or out of time. That sounds more irrational. Then understanding IF that force is found in me, and in you and in the desert flower, in the kitten, the puppy and even the lion, and man eating sharks, the blade of grass, then to understand we are all a part of this and should honor that within above ALL else, makes more rational sense then otherwise.

But thats just imo. :love:
When someone answers, "well, how can you love a child predator or killer?" I'd answer, " I hate the acts, but I respect the god given soul that person has reviled in this lifetime"....

Hate the act not the soul.

petosiris

Banned
If a prophet or a dreamer of dreams arises among you and gives you a sign or a wonder, and the sign or wonder that he tells you comes to pass, and if he says, ‘Let us go after other gods,’ which you have not known, ‘and let us serve them,’ you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams. For the Lord your God is testing you, to know whether you love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul. You shall walk after the Lord your God and fear him and keep his commandments and obey his voice, and you shall serve him and hold fast to him. But that prophet or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death, because he has taught rebellion against the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt and redeemed you out of the house of slavery, to make you leave the way in which the Lord your God commanded you to walk. So you shall purge the evil from your midst. - https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy+13&version=ESV

I know I am not God. I know also that you are an enemy of God, claiming such thing.

leomoon

To each their own.

BUT, I do wonder about the Old Testament saying the Hebrew people "wandered in the desert for 40 years", when there has never been one shred of evidence in the land of Egypt to say they were EVER there to begin with.

Rather strange. Rather irrational to believe actually.

Not one bone, not 1 bowl or utensil that might be tested by the archeologists, nowhere in Egypt.

Hmmm.

But I do think the 10 Commandments, whereever they were found, are living guiding precepts for all, but most of all, as Jesus gave, "The 11th I give you you, to love each other as you love yourselves" And this 11th, he said was the greater of them ALL.

Why would he do that except he knew the truth.

Some reformed Jews believe it never happened, btw:

https://reformjudaism.org/were-jews-slaves-egypt

The Torah devotes more than four books to the proposition that the Israelites came to Canaan after having been subjugated in Egypt for generations, and yet there is no archaeological evidence to support that they were ever in Egypt. A prolonged Egyptian stay should have left Egyptian elements in the material culture, such as the pottery found in theearly Israelite settlements in Canaan, but there are none.
In short, the traditions of servitude in Egypt, the tales of the Israelites wandering in the desert, and the stories of the conquest of the promised land all appear to be fictitious.
note: I'm sure it was all well meaning, however the falsehood created and still being repeated as though true.

David Sperling is professor of Bible at HUC-JIR in New York. This article was adapted with permission from The Original Torah: The Political Intent of the Bible's Writers , published by New York University Press, 1998.
Source:
Reform Judaism magazine

petosiris

Banned
Gentiles worship what they do not know, Jews worship what they know, read the passage in John 4:20-26, and please read the Bible in its entirety especially if you believe it is the word of God (there are people who believe it but do not read it). You will understand what it says of God and what is says of mediums.

petosiris

Banned
But Jesus taught that the greatest commandment is ''Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.'' And that the second one is ''You shall love your neighbor as yourself''. And he utterly denied the possibility that he or any man is God in Mark 10:18, while you and Opal claim you are God, not even Apps believes that nonsense, right Apps?