Read my chart

Zora

Account Closed
Do you think I will be able to go abroad next year? Thank you

I would like to visit Japan, marry a beautiful Japanese girl and settle there.

attachment.php

Hello mr astro,

your wish in God's ear and a prayer on it ...:smile:

In fact you have a very strong persisting will - to follow up continously what you are deeply convinced of as being right for you. And one should never say never....especially not with a sun and mars in your 8th house with pluto/sun and pluto/mars energy correspondence and pluto in first house inconjuncting your sun.

But travelling and visiting a foreign country and get settled there depends on money available at your end. No transit and no birth planet will offer it to you but more support you in earning it yourself.

To marry a girl of a foreign country and to get settled there is also a question of language. But mercury squares your jupiter as ruler of your 3rd house - communicaton.

I don't see this as easy in your chart for next year. But nevertheless your neptune as ruler of your work house is trined by transiting uranus - to support you to work on it.

Best wishes

Attachments

• !1 astro_24gw_anonymous_20191230.64967.20464.jpg
    !1 astro_24gw_anonymous_20191230.64967.20464.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 126

mrastro

Account Closed
Thank you Zora. :smile: Japan is a beautiful country and Japanese women have beautiful eyes. I would like to learn their language and go there someday. I am fascinated by their attention to detail in everything.

Last edited:

Kite

Re: Reading

Do you think I will be able to go abroad next year?

Thank you

Looking at your chart from a whole sign perspective, I see that your 7th house (where Venus is) is Aries ruled by Mars which is in your 9th house of foreign lands. This suggests that your partner would be foreign. The 9th house has Gemini on the cusp which means it is controlled by Mercury. In your 9th house is your Moon and Sun so it is an important house to you. Mercury is currently approaching your Mars via Solar Arc Progression. It will be exact in Feb. 2021.

As Zora said, none of this can happen unless you have the money to travel. You have your South Node conjunct your Part of Fortune in your 2nd house of Money. This suggests that you waste money. It also suggests that since the conjunction is ruled by Mars in your 9th house, that you may have or will waste it with this type of a trip or perhaps you've wasted it in the past with educational endeavors or other travel, etc. Saturn is also tied up in the conjunction and Saturn isn't very operative which means since Saturn rules your 4th house of home and family as well as your 5th house of gambling and speculation, maybe you've had some issues with gambling. Jupiter is in the 5th house and squares Saturn so that is another problem area around money. Along with this you have your Jupiter squaring the nodes on the 2/8 axis. This article may help you understand this configuration and make sense of your issues around money/materialism/spirituality https://www.nightlightastrology.com/home/jupiter-squaring-the-nodes-of-the-moon

mrastro

Account Closed
Thank you Kite. I don't gamble in the literal sense. I am happy to hear that my partner would be from foreign land :smile: I currently don't have the money to travel. I don't waste money. I have seen people waste money on unnecessary things but I am not like that.

Kite

Thank you Kite. I don't gamble in the literal sense. I am happy to hear that my partner would be from foreign land :smile: I currently don't have the money to travel. I don't waste money. I have seen people waste money on unnecessary things but I am not like that.

Thank you for the feedback mrastro. I'm now in the process of rethinking the South Node conjunct the Part of Fortune aspect. I've found a few celebrity charts that have it such as Martha Stewart, Bob Newhart, Frank Howard (baseball player), Rubin "Hurricane" Carter and Ray Bradberry. I also have the same aspect which is why I am particularly interested in this.

My initial thinking on this is that since the South Node acts somewhat like a black hole in debilitating a planetary position, perhaps in its connection with the Part of Fortune, that there may be a feeling of lack when it comes to Fortune in one's life which can cause a "grass is greener" sense. For instance Martha Stewart has her conjunct in the 5th house in Pisces. Pisces is ruled by Jupiter in her 8th house in detriment in Gemini. She was convicted of Inside Trading which could have to do with 5th house gambling and 8th house stocks. This was a relatively small amount of money she was protecting - about $50,000 when she was close to being a billionaire. So my guess is that a feeling of lack from her gambling perspective drove her "unfortunate" actions.

Ray Bradberry also had the aspect in the 5th house but his lack was in creating more and more books. He was an engine of writing Science Fiction and Fantasy - writing every single day -- his 5th house of creativity was in Taurus with the ruler Venus in his 9th house of publishing.

Bob Newhart has his conjunction in the 2nd house - the same as you. It's in Scorpio - the same as you. Mars rules Scorpio which is in his 1st house conjunct the Moon and Mercury which his type of humor thrived on - playing the straight man to imaginary conversations featuring absurdity. Anyway - his lack seems to have been derived from some jobs he had early in his career. This is from Wikipedia "After the war, Newhart worked for United States Gypsum as an accountant. He later said that his motto, "That's close enough", and his habit of adjusting petty cash imbalances with his own money showed he did not have the temperament to be an accountant. He also said he was a clerk in the unemployment office who made $55 a week, but quit upon learning unemployment benefits were $45 a week and he "only had to come in to the office one day a week to collect it."" Since he had his ruler in the first house he channeled the conjunction into his comedy "appearances" as appearance is a first house matter.

In your case your ruler is in the 9th house - so this is why I was thinking the 9th house would be a drain on your finances. Perhaps you would be channeling your values (another second house matter) into the 9th house of foreign travels. You valuing the life elsewhere (grass is greener effect).

Anyway thanks again for the feedback - this research is now a work-in-process.

So in