A dog that just barks,or a dog that barks and bites?

positivevibes

Had a altercation with this person,and he made threats of violence,empty threats or capable of something dangerous or just violence period?

From what I know about astrology I know his Moon in Taurus well aspected and Libra rising would take a while to blow up,but those hard Merc and Mars aspects might say different,but I also know everyone with hard Mars aspects aren't violent.

Input?

Lance

Attachments

• YesNo.gif
    YesNo.gif
    50.6 KB · Views: 33

IleneK

Premium Member
While this person's Mars is in Pisces, which is not notorious for violence, it does apply to square to natal Uranus. This kind of square suggests a person who may be attracted to risk taking and may have an unpredictable temper. I would not necessarily ascribe violence to him. But both those planets and a few others comprise a natal t-square, a planetary signature that lacks balance on its own, and is activated/completed by planets moving through its fourth empty point in the 12th house.

So I think while he may or may not be violent, he is likely unpredictable in matters of anger. I would just stay away or definitely not rile up a Mars square Uranus man.

positivevibes

While this person's Mars is in Pisces, which is not notorious for violence, it does apply to square to natal Uranus. This kind of square suggests a person who may be attracted to risk taking and may have an unpredictable temper. I would not necessarily ascribe violence to him. But both those planets and a few others comprise a natal t-square, a planetary signature that lacks balance on its own, and is activated/completed by planets moving through its fourth empty point in the 12th house.

So I think while he may or may not be violent, he is likely unpredictable in matters of anger. I would just stay away or definitely not rile up a Mars square Uranus man.

Well,I know he's been in fist fights,not the type to start it but will defend himself.

But the threats he was making were a little off the wall,more than just fighting,if you get what I mean.

Marinka

I agree that the Mars square Uranus/Saturn bears watching. It doesn't look like a major transit is activating this configuration but, it might be minor planets doing an activation - I suggest that you run transits.

positivevibes

I agree that the Mars square Uranus/Saturn bears watching. It doesn't look like a major transit is activating this configuration but, it might be minor planets doing an activation - I suggest that you run transits.

O ok so transits are more important?

I was just wondering if you could tell from the natal chart alone,if his chart looked capable of something violent.

Thanks,Lance

Marinka

O ok so transits are more important?

I was just wondering if you could tell from the natal chart alone,if his chart looked capable of something violent.

Thanks,Lance

Natal chart shows potential. Transits/progresson/solar arc indicate whether potential comes to fruition.

IleneK

Premium Member
Well,I know he's been in fist fights,not the type to start it but will defend himself.

But the threats he was making were a little off the wall,more than just fighting,if you get what I mean.

I would repeat that a natal applying square from Mars to Uranus in a personality is something clearly to be keenly awary of. This is a dog that could bite under the right circumstances, and without even intending to. With your described history, don't play around with this person.

positivevibes

I would repeat that a natal applying square from Mars to Uranus in a personality is something clearly to be keenly awary of. This is a dog that could bite under the right circumstances, and without even intending to. With your described history, don't play around with this person.

So to sum all of this up,this person is capable of following up on his threats? And not just bluffing?

IleneK

Premium Member
So to sum all of this up,this person is capable of following up on his threats? And not just bluffing?

Not sure what you mean by "capable" and how many times I need to say the same thing...like "This kind of square suggests a person who may be attracted to risk taking and may have an unpredictable temper" and "This is a dog that could bite under the right circumstances, and without even intending to."
Read a bit about Mars Uranus square, with Saturn there, and come to your own conclusion.

Last edited:

ashriia

I'm confused, you said this person has made threats against you, but chart indicates person in question is named lance. And you are signing your posts lance,which doesn't make sense.

positivevibes

Not sure what you mean by "capable" and how many times I need to say the same thing...like "This kind of square suggests a person who may be attracted to risk taking and may have an unpredictable temper" and "This is a dog that could bite under the right circumstances, and without even intending to."
Read a bit about Mars Uranus square, with Saturn there, and come to your own conclusion.

Ok thanks for your time

positivevibes

I'm confused, you said this person has made threats against you, but chart indicates person in question is named lance. And you are signing your posts lance,which doesn't make sense.

Yes,when you go on astro.com,they attach your name automatically to any chart you make/edit,didn't think it was a big deal,any input?

ashriia

Yes,when you go on astro.com,they attach your name automatically to any chart you make/edit,didn't think it was a big deal,any input?

I haven't seen that issue before come up with astro. Usually if you create an account, you can create multiple charts under specific names, and titles. As for it being a issue or not an issue. The more clarity and less confusion with chart interpretation the better. Only asked to double check that it was the person in questions chart.

My 2 cents about the chart. Ruler of sun(moon) is opposite pluto. can display emotional blackmail/volatility where others are concerned. I personally don't think a mars square to uranus is enough to make someone violent. I have this in my own chart and the violence is moreso inner frustration, i would never physically hurt or injure someone, ever. But when saturn enters the game... and is a part of a t-square energies may manifest a bit more seriously. whether this person is capable of making good on a threat, I would say, maybe. Gemini Mercury is known for alot of talk though. Just like any strong gemini energy in a chart. Which is why I will leave my 2 cents at, a maybe. I always think a mars/pluto/uranus or mars/pluto/saturn is much more likely to commit violence or make good on threats.

positivevibes

I haven't seen that issue before come up with astro. Usually if you create an account, you can create multiple charts under specific names, and titles. As for it being a issue or not an issue. The more clarity and less confusion with chart interpretation the better. Only asked to double check that it was the person in questions chart.

My 2 cents about the chart. Ruler of sun(moon) is opposite pluto. can display emotional blackmail/volatility where others are concerned. I personally don't think a mars square to uranus is enough to make someone violent. I have this in my own chart and the violence is moreso inner frustration, i would never physically hurt or injure someone, ever. But when saturn enters the game... and is a part of a t-square energies may manifest a bit more seriously. whether this person is capable of making good on a threat, I would say, maybe. Gemini Mercury is known for alot of talk though. Just like any strong gemini energy in a chart. Which is why I will leave my 2 cents at, a maybe. I always think a mars/pluto/uranus or mars/pluto/saturn is much more likely to commit violence or make good on threats.

I understand,no biggie on the name deal,just a simple mistake.

So he has those 2 combinations mars/pluto/uranus and mars/pluto/saturn? And yes, I noticed that Mercury is talkative in gemini but his is very afflicted,also his chart is full of mutable signs and his top 2 strongest signs are mutable Gemini and Sag,and according to astrology mutable signs are very dangerous under the right circumstances,but as stated not an expert at astrology so your opinions would be better.

Thanks again.

ashriia

So he has those 2 combinations mars/pluto/uranus and mars/pluto/saturn?

No, he does not. I was pointing out t-squares, that in my opinion are much more likely to erupt in some kind of violent outburst, from experience and from looking at charts of violent criminals on astrodatabank. just as reference, for you.

Not to say, you shouldn't be wary of this person, since anyone that voices threats to harm of any kind, is not dealing with a full deck anyway. That is to say, is a emotionally unstable person.

Marinka

I had suggested that you update the chart with the current transits and there was a reason for my request. There was something significant that I wanted to point out to you.

wilsontc

Staff member
Mars square Mercury, to Lance

Lance,

You said"
Had a altercation with this person,and he made threats of violence,empty threats or capable of something dangerous or just violence period?

Haven't seen this yet in the posts. He has Mars (anger) square (energy needs to be combined with) Mercury (talking) indicating he may talk in anger. As others have mentioned, since the other side of this is a hair trigger temper, his threats may be more than "just words".

Warning,

Tim

positivevibes

No, he does not. I was pointing out t-squares, that in my opinion are much more likely to erupt in some kind of violent outburst, from experience and from looking at charts of violent criminals on astrodatabank. just as reference, for you.

Not to say, you shouldn't be wary of this person, since anyone that voices threats to harm of any kind, is not dealing with a full deck anyway. That is to say, is a emotionally unstable person.

I understand,I guess astrology is just so confusing sometimes,because you will see some violent people have all positive aspects,then some people who are just as nice as can be have terrible natal charts,whats the catch there? Transits? House placements?