Chat Room Thread

Bambi95

Account Closed
Chat room got me like,

7fewIJx.gif

Lag city.

conspiracy theorist

This was the most insightful astrology I've ever encountered.

Odd = BTFO
Tsmall = BTFO
JA = BTFO
Dirius = BTFO
Deb Houlding = BTFO
Valens = BTFO
Hermes Trismegistus = BTFO

AW = BTFO

AppLeo

Can I ask questions? I mean, we are on here to learn, right?

Jaden Smith, what do you mean when you say,

1- The houses are another set of signs? I'm confused by this! o:

2- Sun - Pluto makes Scorpio sun in the 8th? So confusing! o:

3- Vireos are all Vegan and star star star star? What are Vireos and why are they Vegan and Star x 4? Very confused! o:

People who have sun in the 7th house are very similar to people who have their sun in libra. Therefore, the houses are LIKE another set of zodiac signs. Just like people who have Venus-Sun aspects are very similar to Librans.

Bambi95

Account Closed
People who have sun in the 7th house are very similar to people who have their sun in libra. Therefore, the houses are LIKE another set of zodiac signs. Just like people who have Venus-Sun aspects are very similar to Librans.

What's a Libra like? Do you mean a Libra sun disposed by Venus in Libra? Or do you mean a Libra sun with Venus in Scorpio and Mars in Pisces and Jupiter in Sag?

?____?

P.S. Lag so heavy in chat that I can't post nothing. I typed **** and that took like 3 minutes.

AppLeo

What's a Libra like? Do you mean a Libra sun disposed by Venus in Libra? Or do you mean a Libra sun with Venus in Scorpio and Mars in Pisces and Jupiter in Sag?

?____?

P.S. Lag so heavy in chat that I can't post nothing. I typed **** and that took like 3 minutes.

Not hard of a concept to understand. They all have the same underlying themes.

Sun = Leo = 5th
Libra = Venus = 7th

Sun in Libra = Sun in the 7th = Venus in Leo = Venus in the 5th = Sun-Venus aspects

conspiracy theorist

I have to admit that this is true. I have a Sun PLuto conjunction you see and when I'm walking on the road people are completely paralyzed by my laser focused glare. I flash my racoon eyes at their sorry pleb scleras and they have to bow down to my intensity.

Hence Sun pluto = Scorpio hands down

Bunraku

Revelations

In modern astrology, the third house is inextricable from both Gemini and Mercury, and has associations with the “lower mind,” a.k.a. logical thinking, science, and applicable purposes. The opposite house in modern, the 9th, is inextricably linked with Sagittarius and Jupiter, and has forgone the lower mind in order to evolve to the higher mind; therefore, it is devoid of logic, because such higher concepts cannot be comprehended by mere mortals. This is what we are witnessing, the 9th house at its glory.

Modern astrology is the pinnacle of human consciousness.

Bambi95

Account Closed
Not hard of a concept to understand. They all have the same underlying themes.

Sun = Leo = 5th
Libra = Venus = 7th

Sun in Libra = Sun in the 7th = Venus in Leo = Venus in the 5th = Sun-Venus aspects

But what does the seventh house have to do with being a Libra? Are all Libras the same? Is a Libra with a Libra sun in the 7th a true Libra of the highest order? Is a Leo not a true Leo if their sun isn't in the 5th? Am I an Aries since my Sun is in the first?

?________________________________________?