I don't feel like my Aquarius Moon !!!!!!! WTF?

Bunraku

What? How can you laugh when someone is having an IDENTITY CRISIS in this thread. And we wonder why members complain about the hostile environment and leave the forum?

Ugh :annoyed:

CapAquaPis

Aquarius Moon conjunct Sun here (Feb. 15, 1980): 20' Moon, 26' Sun. I can say my Aquarius Moon conjunct Sun increases Aquarian traits. From my experience I'm not that eccentric, but doesn't like egocentrism and selfishness. My Cancer ascendant-the sign ruled by the Moon, could made me strongly supportive of a romantic partner, even for an Aquarius (Sun).

david starling

Aquarius Moon conjunct Sun here (Feb. 15, 1980): 20' Moon, 26' Sun. I can say my Aquarius Moon conjunct Sun increases Aquarian traits. From my experience I'm not that eccentric, but doesn't like egocentrism and selfishness. My Cancer ascendant-the sign ruled by the Moon, could made me strongly supportive of a romantic partner, even for an Aquarius (Sun).

What would be different with Aries rising? :unsure:

ashriia

In response to the ginormous aqua moon jpeg.

My experience of them, and mind you this has only been in dating/ relationships.

Aqua moons are affectionate. But they need space. Periods of no affection.

They are faithful, but they refer to everyone as a 'friend'. You never know if they are faithful because everyone is a friend, including you, even if you are in a intimate relationship with them.

They can be jealous, but they can be adaptive to unique relationship situations. Definitely not jealous the way scorpios and tauruses are; which consider their partners as belonging to them or possessions.

katydid

My experience of them, and mind you this has only been in dating/ relationships.

They are faithful, but they refer to everyone as a 'friend'. You never know if they are faithful because everyone is a friend, including you, even if you are in a intimate relationship with them.

They can be jealous, but they can be adaptive to unique relationship situations. Definitely not jealous the way scorpios and tauruses are; which consider their partners as belonging to them or possessions.

I have to agree. Some of those terms are not ones I would choose as the most descriptive of Aquarius Moons. :pouty:

katydid

What? How can you laugh when someone is having an IDENTITY CRISIS in this thread. And we wonder why members complain about the hostile environment and leave the forum?

Ugh :annoyed:

Who is having an identity crisis here? He is joking, as he likes to do.

katydid

Or so he says :bandit:

Oh I believe this is the first time we’ve actually interacted with each other.
Big fan of your arguing btw. :cool:

Thanks. :pouty: Kind of sad to be known for my arguing. But then again, I do have Mercury in Scorpio, conjunct the Desc, and square Pluto in Leo, and exactly opposed Jupiter. That kind of inflames and exacerbates the entire thing. I was on my high school debate team however. :cool:

Bunraku

No way that that’s sad. Your humor shines when you argue, which is why I remembered you for that. Ain’t no shame!

Bunraku

ASHRIIA THIS IS SO CORRECT

Edit: Thought about it and I concluded that it is in bad taste to talk about people in my past like this as it goes against my principles. What happened, happened... ladidadida.

Last edited:

ashriia

Hmmm !
When one doesnt 'feel' much , there is the advantage of extraordinary energy. Feelings are energy sappers.

Feelings are energy sappers? Ignore feelings and you will find yourself with one too many panic attacks or worse a heartattack.

I don't think that is fair to say aqua moons don't feel much. They can feel a great deal, it's just that their feelings are worked out intellectually. Oftentimes via texts, phone calls, and using internet communications. Or they might do something to relax that occupies their minds in which they can work on what they are feeling.

Very typical of air moons!

Kitchy

Banned
Ashriia -

I find that when I am feeling particularly angry or down about something that is hurting my moon, it has been best for me to take it out on a chessboard. Otherwise, I just start babbling about all the annoying little minutiae of my resentments.

Air sign Moon.

ashriia

Ashriia -

I find that when I am feeling particularly angry or down about something that is hurting my moon, it has been best for me to take it out on a chessboard. Otherwise, I just start babbling about all the annoying little minutiae of my resentments.

Air sign Moon.

I'm an air moon as well. Usually I journal, and most recently been finding playing Solitaire via Apps wonderful for getting things in perspective. Sometimes I play mahjong too.

I've noticed quite a few forum members here have liked chess as well, like yourself.