Is my husband cheating on me again?

Nahtaivel616

As you can see I'm the Moon in 12th, he Saturn in 5th . The thing that scares me is the Mars -Saturn conjunction in the 5th. The other two things I noticed is that she is Mars, and the Moon is not making any aspects to Saturn. I need help interpreting this chart.

hypatia

I am only learning... but I think that Venus cnj Jupiter is worthy to note. Plus that both of these are trine Uranus.
Is there something surprising to come from this?

Also, Moon tri Neptune -- are you seeing what's actually happening?

not that I'm suggesting there is or isn't an affair - just that maybe what is happening isn't what you think?

(hopefully someone with lots of Horary experience will pop in and respond)

Zarathu

Account Closed
OK....

The Moon is VOC,

1. With the Moon VOC, nothing is happening, or you will stop worrying about it because something will happen, or you are just talking about it.

Normally I would simply not go any further with this since its probably a NO.

2. I usually find that aspects of the Moon to Arabic parts are a good indication of what is going on. Moon is squaring the Arabic part of Misinterpretation. Yeah!

3. The Moon is in Gemini and also in a cadent house so a lot more information and stuff would have to come forward to show that he is cheating. This piggy backs and supports both #1 and #2

At this point, its clear that this is simply idle speculation on your part without any facts to back it up.

IleneK

Premium Member
Along with Z's comment about Moon being void of course, I might add that a romantic interest of your husband would be the 5th from his [the 7th] house, or the radical 11th, which is ruled by Venus rather than Mars.

venuschild

Banned
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/voc.html

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/void.html

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7548&sid=6552076760e113f5b245c89cb60dc4dd

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7399

http://tmp.skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1904&sid=27204488d214a0fb2a599d461fae6fc6

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-8909.html

The Moon is NOT VOC, many authors in recent years have misunderstood the concept, wrote vast numbers of books and the misconception is further etched into astrology that is a fallacy!

51VwZ5YFXcL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Christian Astrology II by William Lilly, page 110:

"Separation, it is in the first place, when two Planets are departed but six minutes distances from each other, as let SA be in 10. degr. and 25. of Aries and JU in 10. degr. and 25. min. of Aries: now in these degrees and minutes they are in perfect 0°; but when JU shall get into 10. degr. and 31. or 32. minutes of Aries, he shall said to be separating from SA; yet because SA hath 9. degr. allowed him for his rayes, and JU hath also the same number allowed him, JU cannot be said to be totally separated or cleere from the rayes of SA, untill he hath got 9. whole degrees further into ar, or is fully 9. degr. distant from him, for the halfe of JU his orbe is 4. degr. 30. min. and the halfe of SA his orbe is 4. degr. 30. min. added together they make 9. whole degrees; for every Planet that applies is allowed halfe his owne orbs and halfe the orbs of that Planet from whom he separates: As if SO and MO be in any aspect, the MO shall then be separated from the SO, when she is fully distant from the SO 7. degr. and 30. min. viz. half the orbs or the SO, and 6. degr. the moity of her owne orbes; in all 13. degr. and 30. minutes."

Many artists misunderstand this but Lilly knew like few astrologers do today!

Look at your moon in the house of clandestine love affairs, it shows the relevance of your concern!

Last edited:

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Venuschild, unfortunately the void of course doesn't have to do with separating aspects, but about the Moon's applications. So the quote from his text doesn't really help anything other than to show that even though the aspect is no longer applying or building, it doesn't mean it doesn't have a lingering effect throughout the separating process.

That being said, you are correct in that Lilly (and really all classical horary astrologers) used the Void of Course Moon much differently than the early modern astrologers understood it.

On pg 112 Lilly states:

""A planet is Void of Course, when he is separated from a planet, nor doth forthwith, during his being in that sign, apply to any other:"

The keyword here is "forthwith" which means "immediately". So if the Moon is separated from one planet (which happens at 6') and is not applying to anyone else, then she is Void. Another key phrase is "apply to any other", so the aspect need not be perfected, just applying. In this chart here, the Moon is not Void because she applies a sextile to Mercury within their orb of 9.5 degrees.

It is also important to remember that Lilly did this differently than his predecessors, but still retains the spirit of the examples shown in early Arabic horary texts.

IleneK said:
Along with Z's comment about Moon being void of course, I might add that a romantic interest of your husband would be the 5th from his [the 7th] house, or the radical 11th, which is ruled by Venus rather than Mars.

This is actually not true. The only people who are shown by the Fifth house are children. Partners (clandestine, non-serious, adulterous, or otherwise) will be shown by the Seventh. Except in cases like this where we have to investigate other options because the First and Seventh houses are spoken for.

Here we want to see 1) suspicious planets aspecting the suspected cheater 2) planets in the dignities of the suspected cheater 3) planets in the house of the suspected cheater. Doubly so if any of those planets happen to also be peregrine.

IleneK

Premium Member
Dear Kai,

Thank you so much for pointing the error of in my thinking, along with an excellent and comprehensive reminder of how Moon Void of course is determined. It is generous and kind of you to take the time to respond so completely.

This is actually not true. The only people who are shown by the Fifth house are children. Partners (clandestine, non-serious, adulterous, or otherwise) will be shown by the Seventh. Except in cases like this where we have to investigate other options because the First and Seventh houses are spoken for.

Here we want to see 1) suspicious planets aspecting the suspected cheater 2) planets in the dignities of the suspected cheater 3) planets in the house of the suspected cheater. Doubly so if any of those planets happen to also be peregrine.

Very best regards,

venuschild

Banned
Kaiousei no Senshi

Venuschild, unfortunately the void of course doesn't have to do with separating aspects, but about the Moon's applications. So the quote from his text doesn't really help anything other than to show that even though the aspect is no longer applying or building, it doesn't mean it doesn't have a lingering effect throughout the separating process.

Care to elaborate on this more, I and I'm sure others would appreciate it, and citing old vanguard authors really wakes up the true students!

Kaioushi

In this chart here, the Moon is not Void because she applies a sextile to Mercury within their orb of 9.5 degrees.

Kaioushi, I asked a query years ago aboard another forum, Angelicus Merlin, moderated and owned by Dorothy J. Kovach. This aspect made as it changed signs caused a serious debate/argument between the participants, quotes like "Shame on you for entertaining such", were the order of the day, and all knew Lilly did this, wrote of it, but the consensus was Lilly was in error on this concept of his methodology.

More than ten years has expired and Lilly's method regarding this aspect to come to perfection has failed, as the woman I was interested in and I have been friends(sometimes:sad:) but we NEVER can come together as we both desired!

However, you know, and I know, terms, face, dignities and debilities, point count, antiscia, the fixed stars, etc...etc... must be consulted to adequately weigh out the testimonies as so many on this forum and others are stuck in looking at only the first aspect to the lord of the matter which will only give one accuracy like the weatherman's forecast; and that is too weak for any astrologer to call accuracy!

Kaiousei

This is true according to Lilly's CAII, and you are correct in that post 1700 authors have called the 12th 'clandestine romances or affairs', and I have noted it as gospel as the 12th is secret enemies, and most of the world's marriage standards reflect a bonding tie of adultery as a cheating, or rather someone sleeping with their partner is a secret enemy even if in France among professed Roman Catholics, adultery and affairs are more the norm as I understand than not. And in South America there is a native culture which strongly endorses 'swinging' to the point that an objecting spouse or jealousy is seen by their culture as deviant. But these are rare exceptions I believe!

However, Deborah Houlding puts emphasis on romances within the fifth as in her course:

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary_intro.html

And it's been a while since I took the course, but I believe she lists affairs.

Lilly however, contrary to John Gadbury his rival, yet at one time his friend, keeps the relationship matter in the 7th, Not the 5th as Gadbury deviated from prior antiquity consensus.

Last edited:

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
VenusChild said:
Care to elaborate on this more, I and I'm sure others would appreciate it, and citing old vanguard authors really wakes up the true students!

Unfortunately I don't have much else to say about that. The text you quoted is only discussing the particulars of separation which is a fairly open and close concept. It begins at 6' and carries on through the moeity of the two planets involved. Once they are further than this, their effect is null.

Kaioushi, I asked a query years ago aboard another forum, Angelicus Merlin, moderated and owned by Dorothy J. Kovach. This aspect made as it changed signs caused a serious debate/argument between the participants, quotes like "Shame on you for entertaining such", were the order of the day, and all knew Lilly did this, wrote of it, but the consensus was Lilly was in error on this concept of his methodology.

Well, I am sorry that you found such reactions and I cannot speak for those individuals. Even today, on this board, you will find individuals whose interpretations of charts are swift one-liners of "The Moon is Void, it's a no". This causes a serious eye-roll as they are often the same individuals who believe late ascendants mean charts cannot be read.

However, we have much more information available to us now than we did ten years ago, so it should be much clearer. Masha'allah used the Void somewhat similarly to Lilly (though Lilly allowed it to be so in the middle of a sign) and both Sahl and Bonatti use that example from Masha'allah to demonstrate decumbitures. So they were both clearly aware of it.

However, Deborah Houlding puts emphasis on romances within the fifth as in her course:

I take no issue with the Fifth house being one of love affairs and romance. It's the House of Good Fortune, the Joy and Temple of Venus! It's just clear that the only people that belong there are children.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Lilly however, contrary to John Gadbury his rival, yet at one time his friend, keeps the relationship matter in the 7th, Not the 5th as Gadbury deviated from prior antiquity consensus.

One of the things that seems to never be considered in any of these house discussions is the anthropology of the Time circumstances. The times were different; perceptions of romance and marriage were as substantially different in the 13th century as they are today between western cultures and strict Indian or strict Moslem. In the society of the middle ages the concept of romance that doesn't lead to marriage was nothing like today. In fact to a great extent there was no romance, it was simply arranged marriage by the parents. So romances that we continuously deal with here on the forum simply didn't exist except in a 12th house clandestine way.

Unfortunately almost no traditional or even modern astrologers are also cultural anthropologists; in fact I don't know a single one. Perhaps Dr. Rob Hand might have thoughts about it. So most astrologers who quote line and verse from William Lilly and Al Biruni and others simply have no concept of how incredibly different cultural attitudes and mores were 700 years ago from today's western culture.

These directions simply have none of the same cultural reference points.

Last edited:

Marinka

I use a different procedure for horary questions - I use all planets, whole sign and the moon tells me the question.

- Moon in 12th and that verifies that this could be the chart of a question on a "suspicion"

- Moon is VOC (my procedure) meaning that there are no events but, in this case ... that fits because you are not asking about future events ... you are asking about a possible past one(s) -- "did he cheat on you again".

- he is Saturn and is placed in his 11th (friends). His 5th ruler is Venus placed in the 8th with Jupiter ruler of 12th also placed there. While this may sound ominous, Saturn (ruler of him) is in a square angle to the planets in his 8th. This might be a case of someone liking him and him not interested.

- to get a bit more perspective I went back to when Moon started in Gemini (going backwards) and not surprisingly, the 1st aspects for the moon are squares to both mercury in 3rd which are your thoughts becoming suspicions (rules the 12th) and to Neptune in 9th and ruling 9th -- so maybe your suspicions start to move toward obsessiveness.

- the moon would have then moved to a break and adjust angle to pluto in the 7th which rules the 5th suggesting a severe argument about this.

- The moon then moves to another break and adjust angle to Mars (rules 10th status of situation) and Saturn (rules the 7th) both of which are in the 5th. This angle looks like it may have put your marriage on hold - Mars wants to act while Saturn restricts and this could result in having many small fires to put out.

- At about the same time that moon hit Mars and Saturn it also had a square to Chiron in the 9th - "wounded heart cannot move forward" is the best way to describe this.

- During this same time, Moon is sextile Uranus in 10th with Uranus ruling the 8th of rebirth. This is positive in that you have in you the ability to regenerate this relationship if the passion is still there.

- The next aspect is a trine to the NN in the 4th - the direction to go in.

- Lastly, moon makes a sextile to the sun placed in (and rules) the 2nd which is your house of values which also happens to be your husband's 8th. This might sound positive but, the moon is coming from the house of suspicions and making an angle to your values might indicate an inability to accept this. This is also happening at the last degrees of a sign which tell of an inability to control the situation and having to just react to rapidly changing circumstances.

Note that this is merely one interpretation, there are other interpretations that could have been made from these angles.

venuschild

Banned
Nahtaivel616

As you can see I'm the Moon in 12th, he Saturn in 5th . The thing that scares me is the Mars -Saturn conjunction in the 5th. The other two things I noticed is that she is Mars, and the Moon is not making any aspects to Saturn. I need help interpreting this

I can see you have either been studying through Forums or reading post 1700 documentation/books, but she would Not be mars, that would be your affair according to post 1700 authors.

It would be great for you if you'd read and study:

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary_intro.html

Deborah Houlding can show you where romance or affairs applies!

In Christian Astrology I, table of contents, you'll find these queries related to your query which is in CAII:

313.......Whether a woman be honest to her Husband or not.
Of a Woman whether she hath a Lover besides her Husband. .
314....…Whether a Woman is honest.
Whether a woman trades with any but her husband.
316....…If ones Sweet-heart have a Lover besides himself. Hath she a Lover.

You just switch the gender identity.

I'd like to hear more of the OP's input, the querant, the artist whom has been in sorrow(12th) over this issue otherwise like what so frequently happens on astro.com forums one wonders if they are just feeding the pigeons, but if there is great participation one knows they are feeding the working stock contrasted to just takers; participation is so much more enjoyable than those only leaning upon others!

An_elderly_couple_feeding_pigeons_101028-218666-108009.jpg
19012283-paint-horse-avec-selle.jpg

Kaiousei

Unfortunately I don't have much else to say about that. The text you quoted is only discussing the particulars of separation which is a fairly open and close concept. It begins at 6' and carries on through the moeity of the two planets involved. Once they are further than this, their effect is null.

So I take it you agree the aspect to the Sun(ruling his 8th) is long gone?

Lilly say in Christian Astrology II, page 313

"I must challenge all sonnes of Art to be sparing in delivering judgment upon these queries, rather to be silent; for as men we may erre, and so by delivering an unlucky judgment, be authors of much mischiefe."

Now that is a profound warning to all of us Not to be less than certain!

Kaiousei

Quote:
venuschild

Well, I am sorry that you found such reactions and I cannot speak for those individuals. Even today, on this board, you will find individuals whose interpretations of charts are swift one-liners of "The Moon is Void, it's a no". This causes a serious eye-roll as they are often the same individuals who believe late ascendants mean charts cannot be read.

Note I'm Not saying Lilly was wrong,I'm just saying the devoted pre-1700 horary students aboard Angelicus Merlin Forum really doubted Lilly on this method of Out-of Sign perfection coming to be. You have prompted me to re-evaluate that particular horary over a decade ago when I had been polluted or was still in ignorance of concepts like Antiscia and Contrascions only conjuncting planet positions as I had been misinformed by reading Anthony Louis's understanding when Lilly points out to utilize the Ptolemaic aspects to the planets from Antiscia, that will make drastic differences.

I'm honoured one is so devoted to horary as yourself, for there are so many kindergarten students here and those who seem to drop out of High School in horary much less step into the university arena and study our predecessors who left us such a worthy legacy of integrity for so many post 1700 authorities meant well but Neptune caught them in their trap that they could not see out of and many follow.

Zarathu

One of the things that seems to never be considered in any of these house discussions is the anthropology of the Time circumstances. The times were different; perceptions of romance and marriage were as substantially different in the 13th century as they are today between western cultures and strict Indian or strict Moslem. In the society of the middle ages the concept of romance that doesn't lead to marriage was nothing like today. In fact to a great extent there was no romance, it was simply arranged marriage by the parents. So romances that we continuously deal with here on the forum simply didn't exist except in a 12th house clandestine way.

Unfortunately almost no traditional or even modern astrologers are also cultural anthropologists; in fact I don't know a single one. Perhaps Dr. Rob Hand might have thoughts about it. So most astrologers who quote line and verse from William Lilly and Al Biruni and others simply have no concept of how incredibly different cultural attitudes and mores were 700 years ago from today's western culture.

It hasn't changed as there are so many cultures abroad and in this nation, the USA, note the radical deviations across the USA such as California verses Texas mentality then contrast politics and religion. WHEW!

I think you might read my prior post again.....we all misunderstand others at time!

Last edited:

tikana

okay people

Moon is void is when Moon is out of the orb with another planet .. if moon aspects another planet once moon will change signs.. that means some kind of change has to happen before an event take place. I this chart MOON represents the querent.. it is not really VOID because it is within the orb to another planet in another sign. something is def about to change in the querent's life.

Now.. as far as cheating. No i do not think he is cheating .. there is nothing that validates the YES.

Moon rules the wife querent.. makes a lot of sense
Saturn rules the hubby.. Moon is not pleased with a hubby may not even trust him .. just look at the reception
neither is Saturn to Moon (there is no reception between saturn/moon but then moon enters cancer.. saturn begins to moon. moon is faster.

However, i am bothered by whole Moon./Saturn relationship between querent and her husband and the querent will start the process. Did querent meet someone that she got attracted to??

I also wanna quetion that Moon / sun sextile that just took place. and what is weird about it .. moon will enter cancer its own ruler.. so i have a feeling that there will be a divorce or separation o of some sort

T

Last edited:

venuschild

Banned
It's so profound what JupiterAsc said in the introduction by a new member:

Virgo, ignorant about astrology(title)

JupiterAsc

Hello neonwilderness and welcome to our mixed-ability astrological learning forum
where many of us are also complete beginners
and others of us have many years of astrological learning completed
dr. farr for example has more than fifty years of astrological study

He was right on, and the sooner some graduate from their horary high school teenager understanding and cross the bridge into the horary university(pre-1700 horary studies) then they might realize why much of the public don't believe astrology is any more than a Pseudo Science and I'm totally aware some mean very well but are they misinformed?

Waiting to hear the Original Poster's/querant and artist's newly found insights!

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
venuschild said:

The Sun's aspect with Saturn? Yes, it's definitely separated, but why are we looking to his Eighth house?

Note I'm Not saying Lilly was wrong,I'm just saying the devoted pre-1700 horary students aboard Angelicus Merlin Forum really doubted Lilly on this method of Out-of Sign perfection coming to be. You have prompted me to re-evaluate that particular horary over a decade ago when I had been polluted or was still in ignorance of concepts like Antiscia and Contrascions only conjuncting planet positions as I had been misinformed by reading Anthony Louis's understanding when Lilly points out to utilize the Ptolemaic aspects to the planets from Antiscia, that will make drastic differences.

Well, I have issues with some of the ideas Louis presents, and I have issue with antiscia as a whole. Ptolemiac aspects between the significators ought to be enough to bring things around, provided the significators are strong or are not aspecting each other while in the sign of the other's debility.

tikana said:
However, i am bothered by whole Moon./Saturn relationship

This is a very good observation. Having such an imbalance in weight of the significators surely means something isn't right about the relationship. He's likely emotionally unavailable while she is attempting to change something about herself or the relationship to get some kind of reaction or approval.

Zarathu

Account Closed
It hasn't changed as there are so many cultures abroad and in this nation, the USA, note the radical deviations across the USA such as California verses Texas mentality then contrast politics and religion. WHEW!

I'm sorry, but your lack of knowledge of cultural anthropology is too obvious for further discussion.

venuschild

Banned
Kaiousei

Quote:
Originally Posted by venuschild

The Sun's aspect with Saturn? Yes, it's definitely separated, but why are we looking to his Eighth house?
Lilly focuses on the 7th in relationships whether marriage, lovers, affairs, virginity of the maid. Deborah Houlding in her online horary course incorporates outers but they DO NOT rule houses nor signs! Praise that astro icon, she didn't totally deviate from pre-1700 documentation as many post 1700 have strongly confused the data within horary to use modern planets as house and sign rulers.

This is why I say the 2nd is his 8th, sexuality related according to Lilly's insistence the 8th's relationship to Scorpio and 'privy parts' as found in this valuable treasure of documentation:

Lilly's Christian Astrology I, page 53, the 8th house

"...It rules the Privy-Parts. Of colours, the green and Black.

[FONT=&quot]Of Signes it hath Scorpio for Cosignificator, and Saturn, the Hemoroids, the Stone, Strangury, Poysons, and Bladder are ruled by this house;.."
[/FONT]
I can see where post-1700 writters came up with the 8th being the house of sex, and Louis calls it '...the penetrating, more animalistic side of sexualty rather that the romantic side as the 5th has become..'.

I'm well aware, Lilly NEVER utilized the 8th this way. Maybe prior Ancients, yet the power of the RC Church may have caused many authors of their times to be reserved and be somewhat conservative.

I'm with you on Louis's first and second horary books are showing he truly did not understand all he wrote about, but his Virgo sun, librarian well read devotion, has to be honored; at least he is devoting himself more to pre-1700 authors unlike a few that are still in the shade of the horary tree, who don't quite want to get a horary suntan as of yet, where others will note they have been out in the light!:surprised:

In Christian Astrology I, page 122, Lilly is speaking to us directly upon why this is a tough horary. Of course Lilly in the prior paragraphs disciplines us by telling us '...all the Ancients followed or wrote of and taught, and were devotees to the Lord of the hour and the triplicity related..', which he violates some if one calculates his horoscopes. Same with '...the early asc and late asc warning...', which Barbara Watters misunderstood and took as gospel, of which further study showed Lilly went against this Consideration as he answered *early asc* horaries yet no late asc horaries are found in Christian Astrology to my knowledge. So I'm wondering is this in the same vein, is the case closed, as the Moon is Not VOC, but in late degrees as Lilly warns the artist to beware.

William Lilly, Christian Astrology I, page 122

"It’s not safe to judge when the Moon is in the later degrees of a Sign, especially in Gemini, Scorpio or Capricorn; or as some say, when she is in Via Combusta, which is, when she is in the last 15 degrees of Libra, or the first fifteen degrees of Scorpio."

And in this horary the Moon is in the 12th sign from Cancer, the 12h house of the Moon(Gemini), at what degree?

Did our querant in sorrow go to the hospital(12th house), or is she in seclusion, incarcerated, or just has too many watery{Can, Sco, Pis} placements which truly has a tendency to make her mute, very quite?

sb10069478l-001.jpg

I personally as one dedicated to perfecting the art of horary for others and myself like to see great participation even if at times we do not know what we are doing, even Lilly admitted in CA I of '...not knowing enough about Fortuna...', and claimed to be a 'Student of Astrologie', otherwise sometimes I see we may be just feeding those who take yet seldom give, and that my astro brethren is not the role of Venus!

Spain%25252C%252520Andalucia%252520459.JPG

Last edited:

venuschild

Banned
Kaiousei

Quote:
Originally Posted by venuschild

Kaiousei, you will have to forgive me for being less informative as I had a lot on my plate yesterday but this should explain why the last aspect of the Moon is crucial in this horary.

http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~sueward/articles/astrologyof%20lilly.htm

And what does contemporary author Deborah Houlding say about the 8th house in Temples of the Sky.

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h8.html

cov.jpg

As you know, Bonatus told his clients what had recently transpired by what planet was last aspected by the Moon, and what was in store for the querant by the next aspect the Moon would make. Lilly adopted this in Christian Astrology from Bonatti and prior writers.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39250

Dr. Farr says

Re: did this person really want bob

"Relative to the Moon's last (final) aspect in horary:

!st, historically, prior to Ibn Ezra (mid 12th century) the Islamic horary pioneers gave much credit, NOT to the Moon's final ASPECT but rather to the Moon's NEXT CONJUNCTION-they paid a great deal of attention to this, and it played a significant role in the final delineation of the horary matter (they also paid attention to the Moon's LAST conjunction, for determining past infuences affecting the current matter of the borary question)

Then, with Ibn Ezra, this CHANGED from the Moon's next CONJUNCTION to the Moon's next (final) ASPECT...13th century Guido Bonatti and subsequent horarists followed this modification.

So, obviously, what the Moon finally does (or flows toward) makes an important delineative difference in horary questions, in Western horary historical tradition; however, for me (because of the Ankara horary teachings I learned-which date from before the time of Ibn Ezra) ONLY the next conjunction the Moon is flowing toward, matters in my "totality of testimonies" approach.

But I can definitely agree with the importance of the "last Lunar aspect" as a valid horary consideration."

For those whom are still in the dark about the state of the Moon VOC this is a great study.

http://leelehman.com/joomla15/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9&catid=25:general&Itemid=44

http://wroskopos.wordpress.com/2010/02/19/moon-void-of-course-voc-in-horary/