Blast from the past, NEW Romance

Cancer7

Account Closed
A blast from the past has resurfaced, will this blossom into a romantic interaction?
We have reunited after nearly 6 months of no contact. We stop talking before because we werent wanting the same things. I wanted a relationship, he was busy taking care of himself. When we reunited this time around, I informed him that i was fine with us being friends, and i would find another man to romance me. However, our interaction thus far is leading to romance, as far as i can see. We had a lunch date, and we are planning to spend tomorrow together running errands, with our kids. There is also a concert and circus coming to town, he sort kinda hinted for us to go together. He also sorta kinda hinted that he wanted to visit my new place. Whats up with this guy? Is romance on his mind? I've looked at the chart, I have no idea what planet he and i take his this situation, i will give it at try.

Me: moon ?
Him: Jupiter ? saturn?

astro_w2gw_01_new_romance_hp.2075.5045.gif

Attachments

• new romance.gif
    new romance.gif
    51.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

rafaella

How do we determine who take what planet? seems like it changes in relational questions.

No it never changes, you as the querent would always be given Ascendant ruler. Look what sign is rising. Where is the Ascendant? Look at the chart - the sign next to 'AC' is the sign rising. Its Aquarius - 16.39 Aqua. Which Planet rules Aquarius? And no its not Uranus. The quesited is always given 7th house in relationship question, not 5th, not 11th - which sign is at the cusp of 7th? Look at the sign next to 'DC' in the chart. Its Leo - 16.39 Leo, which planet rules Leo?

When you know which two planets rule you and the quesited respectively, you need to see an aspect between them, if there is none, look for an aspect between Moon and his significator. The aspect has to be an applying one, the faster planet has to apply to slower one...For example, Saturn being the slowest cannot apply to any other planet unless its Retrograde. If Moon is at 28 Sagittarius, as it is in this chart, what is the next aspect it will make?

Then there are other things to consider, but thats later...

cheers :)

Last edited:

Cancer7

Account Closed
Thanks for the instructions. However, i dont understand some of the terminology.

Me: Sun 7th House

He: Mercury (?) I'm not sure about this, never seen anyone take mercury in any of the relational questions ive read.

Which Planet rules Aquarius? And no its not Uranus. - Saturn?

astro_w2gw_01_new_romance_hp.46553.30605.gif

No it never changes, you as the querent would always be given Ascendant ruler. Look what sign is rising. Where is the Ascendant? Look at the chart - the sign next to 'AC' is the sign rising. Its Aquarius - 16.39 Aqua. Which Planet rules Aquarius? And no its not Uranus. The quesited is always given 7th house in relationship question, not 5th, not 11th - which sign is at the cusp of 7th? Look at the sign next to 'DC' in the chart. Its Leo - 16.39 Leo, which planet rules Leo?

When you know which two planets rule you and the quesited respectively, you need to see an aspect between them, if there is none, look for an aspect between Moon and his significator. The aspect has to be an applying one, the faster planet has to apply to slower one...For example, Saturn being the slowest cannot apply to any other planet unless its Retrograde. If Moon is at 28 Sagittarius, as it is in this chart, what is the next aspect it will make?

Then there are other things to consider, but thats later...

cheers :)

Last edited:

rafaella

Correct - Saturn rules Aquarius. As I said, Aquarius is at the Ascendant. You as the querent will be always ruled by the ASC ruler, not 7th house ruler. So Aqua at ASC, that means Saturn is your significator. Sun rules 7th house, the quesited - the guy you have an interest in. Next you need to locate Saturn and Sun in the chart, which house they are in and if there is any aspect between them.

I think its better if you read horary online tutorial on Skyscript http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary_intro.html

Cancer7

Account Closed
Me: Saturn 9th house scorpio

He: Sun 7th house leo

Next you need to locate Saturn and Sun in the chart, which house they are in and if there is any aspect between them. - How do I determine this?
The only thing I see between them is Venus 8th house libra ?:pouty: (I have no idea if that was the correct step)

In the link you sent, it states: It is in the movement of the two main signaificators that we find much of our answers.

When I look at the chart, it seems as if saturn is moving towards sun, or sun is moving towards saturn (I dont know in which direction that chart moves. Clockwise? :pouty:) Then Libra is at 0, so is it moving at all??? I googled venus in 8th house libra and i've read that it is a good thing, positive.

The link also states to consider the position of the moon, which is 11th house sag. I'm starting to think sun is moving towards saturn. Is the answer to the question YES?

I have the concept down, but I'm stuck.:sad: Thank you, thank you for the clear instructions. I want to learn to concept.

Last edited:

rafaella

Planets move anti-clockwise. Remember Saturn is the slowest planet, so it cannot apply to Sun - Sun is applying to Saturn, but look it has to change signs in order to complete the aspect. Saturn is at 6 Scorpio. Sun has to change signs into Virgo and get to 6 Virgo in order to complete this aspect...which really is too far for Sun to travel for us to consider this aspect.

If Sun/Saturn aspect doesn't work, we look to Moon. Ideally we want Moon to make an aspect with Sun (the guy's significator). But look Moon being the fastest has already made a past aspect to Sun and is now at 28 Sag. Next aspect Moon makes is to Venus at 0 Libra. But again Moon has to change signs in order to complete the aspect. And Venus does not rule 7th house. So in basic horary we see neither Moon nor Saturn have an applying aspect with 7th house ruler Sun.

There is much more to reading a chart, such as receptions, dignity Void Moon etc. But the above is the basic interpretation.

Zarathu

Account Closed
This is based on Modern Horary Astrology and includes a number of parts that Classical Horary does not include.

YOU could probably have answered this yourself by first seeing that Moon is VOC

1. Moon VOC: one of the parties may abandon the relationship before it gets that far; nothing is really happening here, you're just friends; one of the parties may actually pull out before starting; there may be a lot of talk but not much action

2. Moon is in opposition to a bunch of Arabic parts which show that to get to yes you would need a break-thru that won't happen more than likely

3. Moon is in mutual reception, so even if you do press the issue you will not be locked into it with this guy, you can easily get out of it. Its a win/win situation.

4. Moon is 6 houses after the house that Cancer is in, so there is not enough of a connection between you to actually develop a real relationship

5. Moon is between Malefics, so while there is some pressure for you at this point in your life, there will be a lot of real difficulties to getting to a yes here, and something in the past with this guy caused a disappointment before.

I could go on, but you can see the point....... NO. But that Mutual reception does give you an opportunity to explore it, and if its way too much of a fixer-upper to buy, you can still have some good time renting(to use a house buying metaphor).

Cancer7

Account Closed
Does this rule apply:

William Lilly, a most reputed medieval astrologer, said that when the Moon is void of course in Taurus, Sagittarius, Pisces, and Cancer, it "performs somehow", that is when the Moon currently occupies a sign where a benefic planet (Venus or Jupiter) is exalted or ruler, it can lead to a favorable outcome in selected cases.

Moon is VOC in Sagittarius

But that Mutual reception does give you an opportunity to explore it, and if its way too much of a fixer-upper to buy, you can still have some good time renting(to use a house buying metaphor).

I understand this completely. I'm fine with renting. In the past, I walked away, then realized it wasnt necessary, I didnt consider renting back then.

rafaella

Does this rule apply:

William Lilly, a most reputed medieval astrologer, said that when the Moon is void of course in Taurus, Sagittarius, Pisces, and Cancer, it "performs somehow", that is when the Moon currently occupies a sign where a benefic planet (Venus or Jupiter) is exalted or ruler, it can lead to a favorable outcome in selected cases.

Moon is VOC in Sagittarius

But that Mutual reception does give you an opportunity to explore it, and if its way too much of a fixer-upper to buy, you can still have some good time renting(to use a house buying metaphor).

I understand this completely. I'm fine with renting. In the past, I walked away, then realized it wasnt necessary, I didnt consider renting back then.

No Moon is not Void in this chart, it is within orb of application to Venus.....but it has to change signs in order to complete the aspect which points to change in the circumstances surrounding this question. Something will change and the end result may not be what the querent initially asked.

The bad news is that Moon will enter its detriment but aspecting strongly dignified Venus in malefic 8th...The receptions between Saturn and Sun are not good, and neither are between Sun and Venus. But I hope that Moon/Venus aspect will bring some romance to you...I doubt it will be a more lasting relationship, but I hope I'm wrong.

Best wishes!

Cancer7

Account Closed
Hmm, Zarathu: YOU could probably have answered this yourself by first seeing that Moon is VOC

Okay. I will see how things pan out. We spent the morning together doing things around my new place. I was glad to have his help.
:biggrin:

No Moon is not Void in this chart, it is within orb of application to Venus.....but it has to change signs in order to complete the aspect which points to change in the circumstances surrounding this question. Something will change and the end result may not be what the querent initially asked.

The bad news is that Moon will enter its detriment but aspecting strongly dignified Venus in malefic 8th...The receptions between Saturn and Sun are not good, and neither are between Sun and Venus. But I hope that Moon/Venus aspect will bring some romance to you...I doubt it will be a more lasting relationship, but I hope I'm wrong.

Best wishes!

Zarathu

Account Closed

I suppose you could say that. However, I was never taught to use any orbs with this. To go exact to Venus, the Moon much leave Sagittarius and go into Capricorn. This means it doesn't come to exact before leaving its sign, so its VOC. Suppose we use the orbs for the lights. We could use a 10 degree orb. Then VOC simply makes no sense.

IleneK

Premium Member
I suppose you could say that. However, I was never taught to use any orbs with this. To go exact to Venus, the Moon much leave Sagittarius and go into Capricorn. This means it doesn't come to exact before leaving its sign, so its VOC. Suppose we use the orbs for the lights. We could use a 10 degree orb. Then VOC simply makes no sense.

I believe it may make the same sense using orbs. It is just that under these circumstances, VOC is a much less frequent event.

Cancer7

Account Closed
So is moon Voc?

Our interaction is great, just as it was before. Our communication is consistant, and we have made plans to spend more time together, and vacation. No complaints!

Cancer7

Account Closed
Maybe i shouldnt have asked this question, when i was told several months ago that I would enter into a romantic relationship/ dating around this time.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=497076#post497076

He and i are entering into a dating relationship. There has also been sexual talk, so i guess we are also headed down that road, sooner than later. When i posted the natal several months back, i expected someone new, but he resurfaced. I'll just live it out. :biggrin::cool::happy: Im satisfied.

Cancer7

Account Closed
I'd have to say this was incorrect. We are doing well. Oh, and we are now sexually active :biggrin:. I havent been sexually active in nearly 3 years.
As far as someone pulling out, he is holding on for dear life, and me, well I'm a Cancer!!! I'm gonna stick around, altho I say I'm not. I'm enjoying the interaction. We are nearly 3 months in to this. We were great friends in 2012. We even met prior to that, in 2009* (in passing, had no idea I'd be with him years down the road). I often consider leaving, dont ask why, bc i couldnt tell you. My friends tell me no, he is great, and he is, so i stay. I deal with a lot of fear of rejection, I always try to leave based on, well, nothing! I'm sticking this out, i have no reason to leave, and I see he isnt going anywhere.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65082

I asked the question above, in June, that this is what is happening now. I wonder if the double question gave you the results you read. I'm happy!!!!
OOOOOhhhhh, and maybe it is the free will choice that I have tht made me decide to stay!!!! HEHEHE

4. Moon is 6 houses after the house that Cancer is in, so there is not enough of a connection between you to actually develop a real relationship

I'd have to disagree. He spends the night 2-3 a week, we talk daily. Oh, and yes, we have a connection. When my son's father was murdered a month ago, he came over, brought food, and stayed the night so I could sleep. Then he listened to me cry all night, and I told him all about my interaction with my son's father over the years. We are connected.

*NO ARGUEMENT, JUST FEEDBACK*

ALL is well. With everyone having free will choice, and God having the final say so, What's a chart?:unsure: (IJS)

This is based on Modern Horary Astrology and includes a number of parts that Classical Horary does not include.

YOU could probably have answered this yourself by first seeing that Moon is VOC

1. Moon VOC: one of the parties may abandon the relationship before it gets that far; nothing is really happening here, you're just friends; one of the parties may actually pull out before starting; there may be a lot of talk but not much action

2. Moon is in opposition to a bunch of Arabic parts which show that to get to yes you would need a break-thru that won't happen more than likely

3. Moon is in mutual reception, so even if you do press the issue you will not be locked into it with this guy, you can easily get out of it. Its a win/win situation.

5. Moon is between Malefics, so while there is some pressure for you at this point in your life, there will be a lot of real difficulties to getting to a yes here, and something in the past with this guy caused a disappointment before.

I could go on, but you can see the point....... NO. But that Mutual reception does give you an opportunity to explore it, and if its way too much of a fixer-upper to buy, you can still have some good time renting(to use a house buying metaphor).

Last edited: