Shall I invest in this ?

Chanii

Dear Horary Experts, :)

I study western and vedic astrology since a few years, but I never dealt with horary astology ... so, that's why I ask for a little assistance.

A friend called me on Saturday 28 July,2012. at 15:49 and informed me that she knows about a good possibility to invest money in.

This morning , approx at 8 o'clock in the morning a question popped in my mind : "Shall I really take the opportunity and invest money in ?" Will I have a gain on it?

I draw this chart.

Can you please tell me what you think?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• invest.jpg
    invest.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Sunny

Please, enter the PoF in your chart because it is essential for this question.

But my first observation was your 2nd house with their planets and aspects.
For me, it seems that for your possessions you are not the only owner but there are partners implicated, perhaps even siblings.
The 2nd house cup is in Virgo so Mercury rules your house of possession.
Mercury conjuncting the Sun in the house of friends and the future, aspects Uranus, the shocking one, by trine in the 8th, which is the house of inheritance and great fortune so to speak, but also the house of the loss. The sextile from Uranus to Jupiter, who is the ruler of your home, family but also of the end, is a nice aspect and shows once more that somebody of your family is implicated in this affair. It could be, that this friendly and fraternal person has a great influence on you and is perhaps in the financial business as the ASC is the second house from the 11th. The man can speculate on utopic ideas (11th house.)

Libra occupies your second much more and Venus, the second ruler of the 2nd house is also involved by its trine to Saturn exalted in Libra/II. So, Venus and Saturn are very strong and very concerned here. But there is also the cutting Mars who aspects Uranus by opposition. This could mean that the activity for income is a very dynamic one, and can be obtain by hard labour. But - but there is the interrupting Uranus on the other side, in the house of financial transactions, investments etc. and could tell you from sudden crashes, too.

What have one to have do in this case? Being very careful especially if the partner is a very kind and friendly person who you are liking.

Once more, please, let us know where your PoF is in, we must have a look on it, otherwise we cannot interprete this question really.

Sunny

Chanii

Thanks for the quick reply.
This is the chart with Paris Fortunae:

Attachments

• chart including PoF.jpg
    chart including PoF.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 24

Chanii

The person, who called me and who informed me about this "prosperous?" investment is my astrology teacher, here is her chart as well.

Yes, it is true that she has a big influence me, because she teaches me ... but for some reasons I simply do not trust her in financial issues.

She told me that she has a friend, who got very wealthy recently and she is an expert in financial matters ... I found out when she was born :)
so, here is her chart too.

Attachments

• astro teachers chart.jpg
    astro teachers chart.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 25
  • chart of financial expert.jpg
    chart of financial expert.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 21

Chanii

BTW, no family members are involved.
I would invest my own money ....

What made me think was that my astrology teacher told me that because she informed me about this unique chance to earn a lot of money within a short period, I should give her 50% of the profit !!!!

Which is unacceptable for me :) I do not even know how she can think of this :)))

Basically, I am very cautious in my finances, so I do not know yet what I will do.
Tonight I will listen to this financial expert, I need to decide until this friday.

Thanks a lot again !

Sunny

Thank you! So I'd add this:
Firstly, Pluton who means also the richess, is in the 5th, the house for games and squares Mars (II) and Uranus (VIII). Uranus is in the house of Mars which he is oppositing.
Now the PoF is also in the V. Will this investment occurs for children?
The cusp of this house is Capricorn, so Saturn rules.
Then the triplicity rulers by day for the PoF are 1) Venus, 2) Moon and 3) Mars.
Venus, ruler of the II, aspects the Moon by opposition meaning a separation, while the Moon is in her own house (IV) but on the end of the sign of Saggitarius. As its ruler Jupiter is in the X near the MC, this affair is very strong. Perhaps is there some implication with the justice and the law?
In regard of these aspects (oppositions and T-square) and the 3rd triplicity-ruler Mars oppositing also Uranus, I consider that your investment is a great risk.
So, wait please until other people here give their comments.

Sunny

Sunny

I see your comment only yet. Your astrologer, a fifty-fifty-person ....:whistling:, with expensive ideas ... I only say : be careful!:wink:

Sunny

Chanii

Thank you, Sunny !

Yes, I will be very careful.

No, children are not involved, or nothing that I know about.

Implication with law? Hmmm, I don't know.... I do not even know what I should invest in ...probably after the meeting I will know more.
But it is for sure that I will ask for different papers, the authorization from the supervisory authority, Company's licence of operation etc....

Chanii

Hello,

I would like to give an update....

Finally, I did not dare to take the possibility and to invest any amount of money.

On Thusday, 29 November 2012 every newspaper and online media was full with this story. It turned out that it was never a real investment ... they just built up a system based on the ponzi scheme ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme )

The "inventors"could collect approx. 20,500,000 USD from a few thousand gullible persons. Many of them lost everything... sad story.
They are under arrest now.

BTW, if someone is still interrested in this topic, I can give the natal chart of those persons who are under arrest .

dr. farr

Since this is now a known-outcome question (querent did not invest, and it turns out it would have been a bad speculation if the querent had done so) let's test the Walis Magic 8 Ball astro-divination method to see whether or not it would have given a + answer to this question:

-quesited signifying house is the 5th whole sign house (speculations, risk-taking investments, etc)
-Capricorn is on the 5th whole sign house
-Capricorn = Saturn = a "no" ("no querent should not invest in this") answer to the question; so the 8 Ball seems to have given good advice!

In a more horary approach (the alternative Ankara method which I follow), querent = Mercury (lord of 1st house) quesited (the investment) = 5th house = Saturn (lord of Capricorn) Note that
-querent (Mercury) retrogrades away from quesited (Saturn) = - testimony
-there are no applying aspects between significators = - testimony
-co-significator Moon also flows away from quesited (Saturn) = - testimony
-the Part of Fortune falls @ 17 Libra
a) querent Mercury flows away from the POF = -
b) quesited Saturn also flows away from the POF = -
c) co-significator Moon also flows away from the POF = -

...clearly (although in retrospect) the horary indications are all - regarding this question!
Although using a different methodology, Sunny's advice here was quite accurate!!

waybread

BTW, no family members are involved.
I would invest my own money ....

What made me think was that my astrology teacher told me that because she informed me about this unique chance to earn a lot of money within a short period, I should give her 50% of the profit !!!!

Which is unacceptable for me :) I do not even know how she can think of this :)))

Basically, I am very cautious in my finances, so I do not know yet what I will do.
Tonight I will listen to this financial expert, I need to decide until this friday.

Thanks a lot again !

I can't comment on the horary part, but I would be very, very cautious to protect yourself from some kind of scam. This one smells bad.

moonbow

First of all, never, ever invest in something you don't understand.
You sound like you've got common sense, don't forget about it at the meeting :)