Is there a way to guess celebrity rising sign?

Astrovirgos

Hi! I was just wondering if there are any ways to guess a celebrity’s rising sign by how they show themselves in interviews, social media posts, etc? Like if a celeb is more outgoing in interviews or at a red carpet event or a video of them in general, would that mean they have an air or fire sign rising? As opposed to if someone is more on the quiet side, they’d have a water or earth sign rising? Or would the Midheaven be easier to figure out for a celebrity?

Hkk

Account Closed
I don’t know but let’s try it guess the rising of ....... Britney Spears explain your reasons and let’s check if it’s correct

JUPITERASC

Hi! I was just wondering if there are any ways to guess a celebrity’s rising sign
by how they show themselves in interviews, social media posts, etc?
Like if a celeb is more outgoing in interviews
or at a red carpet event or a video of them in general, would that mean
they have an air or fire sign rising?
As opposed to if someone is more on the quiet side, they’d have a water or earth sign rising?
Or would the Midheaven be easier to figure out for a celebrity?
not necessarily
i.e.

Guessing is fun but unreliable :smile:

I don’t know but let’s try it guess the rising of
....... Britney Spears explain your reasons and let’s check if it’s correct
no way to check if correct
simply because without a reliable time of birth
there is no reliable Ascendant aka Rising Sign
nothing to check

ElenaJ

not necessarily
i.e.

Guessing is fun but unreliable :smile:

no way to check if correct
simply because without a reliable time of birth
there is no reliable Ascendant aka Rising Sign
nothing to check

Yes, also because a strong moon or sun in aspects could overpower the ascendent qualities.
It's just a fun parlour game to pass away the time.

Astrovirgos

Yes, also because a strong moon or sun in aspects could overpower the ascendent qualities.
It's just a fun parlour game to pass away the time.

I think I might’ve worded my question wrong, of course I know it’s just a fun guessing game, but I guess what I meant was where can you start with guessing? Like I wouldn’t just say “oh Britney Spears is a Capricorn rising” just as a guess without knowing anything about her you know? But if I watched some interviews of hers and she gave off Capricorn vibes then I would guess oh maybe she is a Capricorn rising, but what would those Capricorn vibes be?

ElenaJ

I think I might’ve worded my question wrong, of course I know it’s just a fun guessing game, but I guess what I meant was where can you start with guessing? Like I wouldn’t just say “oh Britney Spears is a Capricorn rising” just as a guess without knowing anything about her you know? But if I watched some interviews of hers and she gave off Capricorn vibes then I would guess oh maybe she is a Capricorn rising, but what would those Capricorn vibes be?

Fair enough, but my point is this, let's say you identify Capricorn "vibes" in her. You can't tell where they are coming from. It might be the ascendent but it might be a Capricorn stellium or her moon, etc.