Donald Trump will be impeached.

JUPITERASC

Obama handed our a$$ to Iran & flooded our govt with jihadis,
Trump is handing our a$$ to I$rael and wants to kill us all with 5G.
He also betrayed EVERYONE.
They're all lying, treasonous, narcissist scum

two-wings-of-the-same-bird-large.gif

rahu

Banned
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...&utm_term=.5000db857b4d&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

Dear Republicans: Stop using my father, Ronald Reagan, to justify your silence on Trump

M2SNDNHDXQI6LJXTEHGNXRPXJY.jpg

President Ronald Reagan gives a thumbs-up sign to the crowd as his wife, first lady Nancy Reagan, waves from a limousine during the inaugural parade in Washington on Jan. 20, 1981. (Associated Press)
3bf27418-6fef-4e8f-9e30-8b626dea60b9.png

By Patti Davis

April 30

Patti Davis is the author, most recently, of the novel “The Wrong Side of Night” and the daughter of Ronald and Nancy Reagan.

Dear Republican Party,
I have never been part of you, but you have been part of my family for decades. I was 10 years old when my father decided to stop being a Democrat and instead become a Republican. From that point on, you were a frequent guest at our dinner table — and an unwelcome one to me. I wanted to talk about my science project on the human heart, or the mean girls at school who teased me for being too tall and for wearing glasses. Instead, much of the conversation was about how the government was taking too much out of people’s paychecks for taxes and how it was up to the Republicans to keep government from getting too big.
You went from an annoying presence at the dinner table to a powerful tornado, lifting up my family and depositing us in the world of politics, which no one ever escapes. I know it’s not completely your fault. My father’s passion for America, his commitment to try to make a difference in the country and the world, and his gentle yet powerful command over crowds that gathered to hear him speak made his ascent to the presidency all but inevitable. He would have gotten there one way or another; it just happened to be as a Republican.

You have claimed his legacy, exalted him as an icon of conservatism and used the quotes of his that serve your purpose at any given moment. Yet at this moment in America’s history when the democracy to which my father pledged himself and the Constitution that he swore to uphold, and did faithfully uphold, are being degraded and chipped away at by a sneering, irreverent man who traffics in bullying and dishonesty, you stay silent.
You stay silent when President Trump speaks of immigrants as if they are trash, rips children from the arms of their parents and puts them in cages. Perhaps you’ve forgotten that my father said America was home “for all the pilgrims from all the lost places who are hurtling through the darkness.”
You stayed silent when this president fawned over Kim Jong Un and took Vladimir Putin’s word over America’s security experts. You stood mutely by when one of his spokesmen, Rudolph W. Giuliani, said there is nothing wrong with getting information from Russians. And now you do not act when Trump openly defies legitimate requests from Congress, showing his utter contempt for one of the branches of our government.

Most egregiously, you remained silent when Trump said there were “very fine people” among the neo-Nazis who marched through an American city with tiki torches, chanting, “Jews will not replace us.”
Those of us who are not Republicans still have a right to expect you to act in a principled, moral and, yes, even noble way. Our democracy is in trouble, and everyone who has been elected to office has an obligation to save it. Maybe you’re frightened of Trump — that idea has been floated. I don’t quite understand what’s frightening about an overgrown child who resorts to name-calling, but if that is the case, then my response is: You are grown men and women. Get over it.
My father called America “the shining city on a hill.” Trump sees America as another of his possessions that he can slap his name on. A president is not supposed to own America. He or she is supposed to serve the American people.

In their book “How Democracies Die,” Steven Levitsky and Daniel Ziblatt warned: “How do elected authoritarians shatter the democratic institutions that are supposed to constrain them? Some do it in one fell swoop. But more often the assault on democracy begins slowly.”
Close

Trump has been wounding our democracy for the past two years. If he is reelected for another term, it’s almost a given that America will not survive — at least not as the country the Founding Fathers envisioned, and not as the idealistic experiment they built using a Constitution designed to protect democracy and withstand tyranny.
My father knew we were fragile. He said: “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected and handed on for them to do the same.”
So, to the Republican Party that holds tightly to my father’s legacy — if you are going to stand silent as America is dismantled and dismembered, as democracy is thrown onto the ash heap of yesterday, shame on you. But don’t use my father’s name on the way down.

Read more:
Patti Davis: Mourning America: What my father, Ronald Reagan, would say today

Last edited:
Now the avalanche is bearing down on the Demwits! Trump is on the warpath after letting the Demwits use up all their ammunition with the Mueller Report. He will declassify everything and the Spygate conspirators will be convicted with their own words! They thought she would win... :lol:

DoJ is already investigating leaks of classified info to the press (Comey, Schiffty and ?). Nellie Ohr, who worked for Fusion GPS and the Russians to create the fake dossier for Hillary and is married to Bruce Ohr, who was demoted twice at the DoJ, has already received a criminal referral from Congress. Grand Jury, indictment, etc. next?

She is just the first of a long list starting at the bottom, working their way up to... guess who? :rightful:

AJ Astrology

AJ, it's not because of house placement that shows this deceit, misfortune & banishment, it's in direct opposition to 10th house of public standing with Sun, Mercury, Venus.

Hi blackberry,

That's not how it works.

The Sun and Venus have long since separated from Jupiter, so that ship sailed a long time ago, and Venus is still under the Sun's rays.

While Mercury is in an applying opposition, there's no reception between Mercury and Jupiter, so it's like two strangers passing each other on opposite sides of the street, not to mention Mercury is also under Sun's rays.

So, where's the harm to Jupiter?

There isn't any.

In 2017, I erected a horary asking if Trump would be impeached.

Hi leomoon,

Why would you do that?

You have no standing to ask the question in the first place, so the horary is invalid, and for that reason, no real astrologer should have read it.

Unless you are directly involved or directly impacted, and no elected official anywhere on this earth would ever directly involve or impact you, unless you happened to be their spouse, or perhaps a parent or child.

You just can't ask questions about other people because you wanna, and you'll always get false or deceptive readings if you do, in order to protect the integrity of horary.

leomoon

Hi blackberry,

That's not how it works.

The Sun and Venus have long since separated from Jupiter, so that ship sailed a long time ago, and Venus is still under the Sun's rays.

While Mercury is in an applying opposition, there's no reception between Mercury and Jupiter, so it's like two strangers passing each other on opposite sides of the street, not to mention Mercury is also under Sun's rays.

So, where's the harm to Jupiter?

There isn't any.

Hi leomoon,

Why would you do that?

You have no standing to ask the question in the first place, so the horary is invalid, and for that reason, no real astrologer should have read it.

Unless you are directly involved or directly impacted, and no elected official anywhere on this earth would ever directly involve or impact you, unless you happened to be their spouse, or perhaps a parent or child.

You just can't ask questions about other people because you wanna, and you'll always get false or deceptive readings if you do, in order to protect the integrity of horary.

Hello, and thank you for your opinion. Now that I look at that particular "saved horary" chart, I see that indeed, it was not me who asked the question (standing or not) - but rather, a very accomplished young man, (well anyone younger then 60 to me is a young man if male , :) ....from Skyscript UK horary forums, with tons of experience under his belt.

If anyone is interested in the chart, I can post it for their opinion, as I know what A J's opinion is but don't necessarily agree.

leomoon

It's the Baby-in-Chief who can't handle the truth.

That's why he's lied or misled the public over 10,000 since he stole the Presidency.

His time is running out. NUMEROUS ongoing investigations which will lead to his imprisonment or impeachment. He can join Manafort!:happy::happy::happy:

He refuses to hand over his tax returns or any of his financial records with his criminal enterprise. WHY?

Because he's a CRIMINAL. He is SO AFRAID of going to prison but that's exactly where he's going once he's out of the White House.

Trump 2020 Shaping Up to Be a Campaign to Stay Out of Prison

IMPEACHMENT NOW!

LOCK HIM & HIS CRIMINAL FAMILY UP!

I'm for Impeaching him even though the process or trial would be dead in the water because of the Republican majority in the Senate, at least the Democratic Congress would then be doing what is correct and right. There is something beyond being re-elected and that is "truth" and "light bearing" imo. Not to do so as Pelosi insists would be the opposite of them doing their duty they swore to the office they hold.

But being so close to the next election, it would be stalemated unlike Nixon's impeachment very likely. Those are just the breaks but should not be the determining factor either.

Unlike Nixon, even if it got that far, Trump would not go away into the night on a jet back to New York or Florida depending on the weather as he does now. He'd never be so gracious as this. Rather, he would whine and cry and bellicose his way through any court that would hear his complaint.

Here is a halfway interesting chart I saved for just such a conversation.

BTW; it is now possible that since Whitaker left his AG temporary position he occupied, and did not do as Trump wanted him to do, i.e. "un-recuse" (not even a word of course :) ... Geoffrey Berman the prosecutor in the Southern District New York and / or put someone in his place who is "Trump friendlier"; no one knows what is going on with those 12 cases now since Barr has taken over being his Roy Cohn. There were Federal cases on the holding pattern awaiting the day when Trump is toast.(2020)? Will Barr somehow strong arm that dept. of which he is the head now? No pun intended, "head of DJT" :devil:

xfszlx.jpg

Last edited:
Hi blackberry,
That's not how it works.
--------

Leftist astrologers are blinded by hate of our president which is why they consistently get it wrong. They can't think straight. For normal people 'seeing is believing' but for Trump haters 'believing is seeing'.

Complicit Demwit media has driven their audience insane which is why their ratings are dropping fast. The sane ones have found factual reporting on conservative media, which is why those ratings are so high. Meanwhile, CNN just announced 100 more layoffs. As Q has said "The Great Awakening" and "Pain is coming."
-------
I never understood how horary works so that's very helpful knowing it's only for asking about ourselves. Thanks!

leomoon

Ref: ----
I never understood how horary works so that's very helpful knowing it's only for asking about ourselves. Thanks!

Different astrologers, and their methods use different criteria.
Astrology is NOT a science, its an Art. Therefore, that is the first thing you need to understand when studying and utilizing astrology.

I'd be grateful to know "which school of horary" in otherwords, who is the one declaring you MUST have standing?

I'd like a link and only then after deeper consideration about the question would I be able to say yay or nay.

For example, KPHorary (Jyotish) is a famous enough astrologer using a particular method different in subtle ways from many other Indian Jyotish astrologers. On this link, he poses a sample question asked such as "Will Mr. X win the election"

http://kphorary.sourceforge.net/Questions.html

Then in this country and the UK some of the well known ones may be:
Alphee Lavoi
Dr. Anthony Louis

John Frawley
Sue Ward
and Barbara Watters

Everyone practices differently, but adhere to certain rules of Horary.
For example, I think both Louis and Barbara Watters use the outer planets like I do.

Hope this helps clear the confusion that can be caused by a one line declaration of nebulous fact.

Last edited:
This is why Trump won't be impeached but re-elected instead. Accomplishments:

• Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
  • More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
  • We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
  • Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
  • Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
  • New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
  • Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
  • African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
  • Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
  • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
  • Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
  • Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
  • The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
  • 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
  • Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
  • Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
  • As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
  • Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
  • Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
  • Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
  • Record number of regulations eliminated.
  • Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
  • Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
  • My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
  • Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
  • We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
  • Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
  • Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
  • We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
  • Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
  • Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
  • United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
  • Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
  • Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
  • Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
  • NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
  • Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
  • Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
  • Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh.
  • Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
  • Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
  • Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
  • Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
  • Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
  • Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
  • Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
  • Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
  • Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
  • Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
  • We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

david starling

Price of gas is as high as it's been in years! The price of gas matters in Presidential elections. It also raises the cost of transporting merchandise, which is passed on to the consumers.

JUPITERASC

This is why Trump won't be impeached but re-elected instead. Accomplishments:

• Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
  • More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
  • We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
  • Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
  • Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
  • New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
  • Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
  • African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
  • Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
  • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
  • Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
  • Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
  • The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
  • 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
  • Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
  • Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
  • As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
  • Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
  • Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
  • Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
  • Record number of regulations eliminated.
  • Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
  • Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
  • My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
  • Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
  • We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
  • Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
  • Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
  • We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
  • Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
  • Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
  • United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
  • Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
  • Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
  • Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
  • NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
  • Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
  • Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
  • Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh.
  • Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
  • Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
  • Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
  • Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
  • Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
  • Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
  • Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
  • Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
  • Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
  • Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
  • We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, in a scorching floor speech on Tuesday
accused Democrats of rooting for a "national crisis" for political gain :smile:
as he appealed to lawmakers to move on from the Russia controversy
now that Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report is complete.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSOscrnTuQw

Price of gas is as high as it's been in years! The price of gas matters in Presidential elections. It also raises the cost of transporting merchandise, which is passed on to the consumers.
You Demwits seem to think Trump controls everything. Do you honestly not know how the price of gas is determined? Stop watching the Conspiracy News Network and watch Fox Business or CNBC's business channel or other business channels. Educate yourself.

ynnest

You Demwits seem to think Trump controls everything. Do you honestly not know how the price of gas is determined? Stop watching the Conspiracy News Network and watch Fox Business or CNBC's business channel or other business channels. Educate yourself.

Actually I see Trump as a balancing brake stuffed inside a sick system as he is doing whatever he can within the limitations he is working with to steer the tide away from the steep end. I am actually impressed by his skills, a tough man indeed and I give him my honor for it.

Y

david starling

We're exporting too much of the oil we produce, and not refining enough of it here, for use in our own country. Making America Pay at the Pump! Not a word of complaint from the almighty POTUS, who hasn't divested, and is enriching himself at our expense.

Last edited: