What does 4th house ruler in the 12th house indicates?

Astrology

Lord of 4th in 12th...what does it mean?

Well, Llewellyn gave us some pointers. But these ideas, or possibilities, should be confirmed or substantiated independently by other chart factors.

For example, Jupiter in 12 suggests living in seclusion.

I also have Mars in the 12th house too. Does that mean/indicate living in seclusion also?

greybeard

Mars in 12 can mean "assassination" (Colosio, Gandhi). You will be assassinated 7 times. And an enemy hidden behind every door. Spooky, huh?

greybeard

I knew a father and daughter, both with Mars in 12. He was a detective with the state police. She was warden of the women's prison.

greybeard

Original question: 4th house lord in 12th...what does it mean?

I don't use Mars in 12 as foreign spouse. Where does that come from?

Do you see how Llewellyn gets "sickness caused by parents' travel."? If you figure out how he got that, you will go a long way toward reading a chart...you will discover method. Hint: don't forget reflexive manifestation in opposing houses.

Last edited:

Astrology

Original question: 4th house lord in 12th...what does it mean?

I don't use Mars in 12 as foreign spouse. Where does that come from?

Do you see how Llewellyn gets "sickness caused by parents' travel."? If you figure out how he got that, you will go a long way toward reading a chart...you will discover method. Hint: don't forget reflexive manifestation in opposing houses.

But is this physical sickness or mental sickness? How long will this sickness lasts? When will this sickness be over?

SunConjunctUranus

I said "can mean".

Greybeard, I don't want to make a controversy but you're assertively made an absurd statement that OP will be "assasinated 7 times".

OP, Mars in 12th house is good according to astrologers since ancient times to this day. Do you know what? That's because the maleficness of Mars should be move away from you.

JUPITERASC

Greybeard, I don't want to make a controversy but you're assertively made an absurd statement that OP will be "assasinated 7 times".
unless GB meant seven ATTEMPTED assassinations

OP, Mars in 12th house is good according to astrologers since ancient times to this day. Do you know what?
That's because the maleficness of Mars should be move away from you.
That's an over simplification :smile:
situation varies dependent on the individual natal chart
also dependent on correct timing of natal chart
if time of birth unreliable
and Mars not cadent
then makes a difference

greybeard

OP, Mars in 12th house is good according to astrologers since ancient times to this day. Do you know what? That's because the maleficness of Mars should be move away from you.

I'm glad you noticed it was absurd.

MissyXo

I think this calls for a natal chart to be posted. I would look to the 12th house lord too and see if it makes any aspects to the 4th house lord. If it's in the 4th house could also be significant. What's your 12th house and 12th ruler like? Are they positively or negatively aspected? Any bad aspects to Neptune? All these things should be taken into account to decipher whether this will have a positive or negative "theme" to it.