Am I on the right path?

ZoraEos

Hello everyone,

I am heading into an international affairs graduate program this fall, with an emphasis on advocacy and research for human rights, such as that of trafficking victims, forced laborers, refugees, and others. After the graduate program, I am considering working for an NGO/international agency, or going to law school, or pursuing a PhD, (or maybe all three in some order!).

So I just wanted to check if this aligns with my chart, if I'm on the right path based on my chart and characteristics, and if there is anything that I should look out for, or if my chart strongly indicates a legal path, or PhD path, or NGO path, etc. Any insights are greatly appreciated!!

I have uploaded both an equal houses chart and a whole signs chart.

Attachments

• wholesigns.JPG
    wholesigns.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 21
  • equalhouses.JPG
    equalhouses.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 19

sea_of_qi

Hello everyone,

I am heading into an international affairs graduate program this fall, with an emphasis on advocacy and research for human rights, such as that of trafficking victims, forced laborers, refugees, and others. After the graduate program, I am considering working for an NGO/international agency, or going to law school, or pursuing a PhD, (or maybe all three in some order!).

So I just wanted to check if this aligns with my chart, if I'm on the right path based on my chart and characteristics, and if there is anything that I should look out for, or if my chart strongly indicates a legal path, or PhD path, or NGO path, etc. Any insights are greatly appreciated!!

I have uploaded both an equal houses chart and a whole signs chart.

Thanks for the Whole Sign.

Capricorn Rising gives Saturnian skill in science, ancient technology, underground activities, dealing in liquids, governmental/business administration etc. Saturn in the 4th Retrograde and in Fall will need help to produce those skills, and gets it from Pluto in 12th- secret hidden things and Uranus in 2nd- money.

Jupiter in the 1st but in his Fall promises skill and wit in matters of justice, law, and Spiritual matters. These skills may need extra development.

Mars, Exaltation ruler of Capricorn, in the 8th in Term and Decan can promise courage and anxiety for the native.

Ascendant Triplicity Ruler Venus is in the 9th in Virgo and also rules the 10th and the 5th. Venus can produce a career in International Affairs (Ruler of the 10th in the 9th) focused on human rights (Jupiter in the 1st) and children (Venus Ruler of the 10th Rules the 5th).

I think you are on the right path.

ZoraEos

Capricorn Rising gives Saturnian skill in science, ancient technology, underground activities, dealing in liquids, governmental/business administration etc. Saturn in the 4th Retrograde and in Fall will need help to produce those skills, and gets it from Pluto in 12th- secret hidden things and Uranus in 2nd- money.

Jupiter in the 1st but in his Fall promises skill and wit in matters of justice, law, and Spiritual matters. These skills may need extra development.

Mars, Exaltation ruler of Capricorn, in the 8th in Term and Decan can promise courage and anxiety for the native.

Ascendant Triplicity Ruler Venus is in the 9th in Virgo and also rules the 10th and the 5th. Venus can produce a career in International Affairs (Ruler of the 10th in the 9th) focused on human rights (Jupiter in the 1st) and children (Venus Ruler of the 10th Rules the 5th).

I think you are on the right path.

Thank you for your reply. It is very helpful and affirming. That is amazing how accurate it is. I have started reading the international law textbook for one of my classes and I definitely see how I do have some budding skill and wit in it, but will need a lot of extra development and practice. It is something I enjoy, but it is definitely challenging for me, and I see that I will need to put in much more effort than usual, but I feel that it will be very worthy and I feel myself gladly working on it - so that is so interesting how it is reflected in the chart too!
And I definitely have courage and anxiety in my life, so that is interesting how it shows in the chart. Sometimes it seems like a paradox to me - I suffer from anxiety problems regularly, daily practically, but then I have courage to confront tough issues like war, abuse, traumas, etc. And I am never afraid to confront a serious problem, such as things that require calling police and so forth, I have had to do that before.
And I have always wanted to help children in my profession! I am very protective of children. So that is amazing how it appears in the chart too.
Many thanks! :)

Last edited:

ZoraEos

I also just got curious, what could the 'secret hidden things' from Sag. Pluto in the 12th be? Is there any indication of what those thinge may be and how I would identify them?

sea_of_qi

I also just got curious, what could the 'secret hidden things' from Sag. Pluto in the 12th be? Is there any indication of what those thinge may be and how I would identify them?

Child trafficking would fit well but most human rights abuses are of a secretive nature, most of your work might revolve around hidden suffering and crisis.

ZoraEos

Child trafficking would fit well but most human rights abuses are of a secretive nature, most of your work might revolve around hidden suffering and crisis.

Wow, what a coincidence, yesterday I received an email that I was accepted into a human trafficking course, and now I am seeing your post.
It makes so much sense. I feel very drawn to helping people in profound distress and suffering, especially children. Thank you for your insights!