Jupiter/Venus transiting the 10th. TOATL Career Halt?

Matahari

Jupiter/Venus transiting the 10th. TOTAL Career Halt?

Hi fellow astro friends,

I am having Jupiter and Venus transiting the 10th. You would think it would be great for career... But I am out of work. Ive been fairly successful at times in my life. But now it just seems so dismal. I work very had but nothing seems to move...

Is it my natal chart? I am in the creative/ film world.

what can I do to shift the energy so as to be able to benefit from these lovely Jupiter moon transits in my 10th?

any advise would be really helpful!

Thank you in advance

Attachments

• my chart.jpg
    my chart.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Slenkar

Jupiter only just entered tenth
Just wait until it passes over dat north node and Uranus.

Just keep doing what you do.

Osamenor

Staff member
You also have Uranus transiting your sixth house. That could spell a shakeup in your day to day work. Apparently, it's been a big Uranian out-of-the-blue crash for you.

Transiting Uranus is in trine with transiting Jupiter and Venus. That's making all their energies team up in a way that's playing out in your sixth and tenth houses.

Are you self employed, or do you have an employer, or is this a situation where you move from one employer to another? Uranus can knock things down big time, but it's also very good for creating unexpected opportunities. Perhaps if you're willing to make some changes in what you do, you could find or create a new job for yourself. Uranus typically calls for out-of-the box thinking, so you might get some great opportunities if you try something that's never been done before.

Matahari

Osamenor.
I am self employed. I have started several new side business's. Everything seems really blocked. But in my industry it can change in a day.

I'm wondering if it's saurn squaring Uranus ?

I feel extremely frustrated.

Osamenor

Staff member
Osamenor.
I am self employed. I have started several new side business's. Everything seems really blocked. But in my industry it can change in a day.

I'm wondering if it's saurn squaring Uranus ?

I feel extremely frustrated.

Everything seeming blocked does sound like a Saturn problem. And yes, you have transiting Saturn squaring your natal Uranus and transiting Uranus approaching square with your natal Saturn.

I've had a professional astrologer tell me that those kinds of Saturn aspects are a time to work, but not necessarily see results. Saturn makes you go back and get everything right. Or, if starting a new venture, Saturn makes you go slow and get everything right the first time.

I wonder if the wave will break when Jupiter transits over your north node?

Matahari

Oh wow. Didn't see the uranus square natal saturn too! Thanx for pointing that out!

I did notice a solar arc uranus conjuncting sun and thus squaring saturn as well. Lots of saturn uranus energy.

Have to find away to shift this. Perhaps Jupiter hitting the node? God I hope something!

Thank you.

Osamenor

Staff member
I'm a complete novice at transits, so everything I say to interpret them is just speculation... but I just noticed this: you have multiple Saturn/Uranus interactions going on, and Saturn and Uranus are the co-rulers of your south node. Jupiter is moving into opposition with your south node. This looks heavily karmic. And your Part of Fortune is right at your south node.

Generally, south node in Aquarius and north node in Leo indicates a need to solidify your Aquarian messages, make them visible to the world. South node in the fourth house and north node in the tenth also carries a message of bringing what was hidden or private (fourth house) out where it's visible in society (tenth house). Between that and the other players in your karmic chart, it looks like your career in film has been your means of bringing out your message, and your south node pattern is the way for you to prosper (Part of Fortune). This isn't a lifetime to throw away your previous patterns, but to carry them forward.

However, these kinds of karmic transits--and I'm speculating here, I don't have the experience to make an authoritative statement--might be bringing out unfinished business. They might be indicating a need to tweak the way you've been going about this karmic journey. (Or they might be saying something else that I'm missing. It bears more study.)

Matahari

Osamenor.

You may be very right here. One thing I am aware of is the south node conjunct part of fortune and Chiron. I've never been able to understand what it means. But I have felt like I've held myself back from shining. I feel I need to push forward and take bigger risks and be seen and heard. I've been trying some new ways within my career to expand my reach and come out of my recording studio and interface more with the world. Even though millions have heard my work on TV. No one knows who I am.

Perhaps this is the meaning of Jupiter coming to conjunct the north node in ten?

Perhaps the uranus and saturn are forcing me out of my nest home studio into my Leo node? I feel like I'm standing at a doorway of something great, and I need to walk through that door, but the foundation around the doorway is crumbling.

It's a struggle having neptune on the ascendant square my moon and Mc/ic. As well as conjuncting Mars and Mercury I'm very creative and able to access the spiritual realms effortlessly...But have a hard time dealing with the material world. Ugh! The life of an artist is fraught with self doubt!

I really must run to that north Node in Leo in the 10 th! I keep learning that the north node is the gateway when we are stuck. Yet it's the thing we fear most. ��

Interesting!

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
I really must run to that north Node in Leo in the 10 th! I keep learning that the north node is the gateway when we are stuck. Yet it's the thing we fear most. ��
I hadn't heard that about the north node before, and it seems like something I need to know... because I'm stuck in another way, and Saturn has been transiting back and forth over my north node for the better part of a year now. And opposing one of its rulers (Mars, traditional ruler of Scorpio), which is conjunct my south node.
Osamenor.

You may be very right here. One thing I am aware of is the south node conjunct part of fortune and Chiron. I've never been able to understand what it means. But I have felt like I've held myself back from shining. I feel I need to push forward and take bigger risks and be seen and heard. I've been trying some new ways within my career to expand my reach and come out of my recording studio and interface more with the world. Even though millions have heard my work on TV. No one knows who I am.

Perhaps this is the meaning of Jupiter coming to conjunct the north node in ten?

Perhaps the uranus and saturn are forcing me out of my nest home studio into my Leo node? I feel like I'm standing at a doorway of something great, and I need to walk through that door, but the foundation around the doorway is crumbling.
I think that square between your south node rulers repeated several times over is probably key here. Jupiter transiting your north node may open some doors, but since your Part of Fortune is at south node and your career seems to reflect your south/north node path, south node rulers squaring each other looks like a karmic wave breaking. You're probably being pushed into a do-over.

Saturn and Uranus co-rule Aquarius because of their common meanings: they're both about law and authority. Saturn is established authority, traditional structures, laws handed down and enforced by society. Uranus is self authority, basic social structure not dependent on external laws, internal knowledge, the kind of authority that asserts itself by rebellion against outdated or unjust laws. Martin Luther King's words reflect the combined meanings of Saturn and Uranus well: "The highest respect for the law is to break it when it's unjust."

But those two planets and their meanings can also be completely at odds. Uranus can assert its individuality and inner authority in defiance of Saturn, while Saturn can try to (and possibly succeed) quash Uranus's rebellion. When they're in square, their meanings are not in alliance. They fight and force each other to express themselves very distinctly. That can result in one or both planetary expressions being hindered, or it can result in their distinct expressions both working for you. Kind of like a couple that argue all the time. They could really be tearing each other a part, or they could be communicating that way, putting spice into their relationship, giving each other challenges to one up. If you know your Shakespeare, think Benedict and Beatrice in "Much Ado About Nothing."

Matahari

I've come to understand if one is blocked, we may be stuck on our south node. Fearing moving towards the north node expression. It's easier to rest or become lazy on our south node. It's what we know. Moving towards our north node expression by house and sign and if any planets conjunct it, is when we step outside of our comfort zone. And we must take all of our gifts and talents embodied in the south node towards that north node expression. But if we stay with our gifts and get stuck on the south node, that is when we feel that doors are closed.

You are having saturn transiting your north node? I found that to be a nice transit. It brought me many great connections. Perhaps it is the opposition to your Mars that is causing the stuck ness?

What do you mean by a karmic wave breaking and being pushed into a do over?

Last edited:

Slenkar

In august 1991 Jupiter was conjunct your north node in tenth
The next month it passed over your Uranus
In October it passed over Pluto in tenth

In October 1992 it passed over Venus in Eleventh

Around 1993 it passed over four planets in 12th and first
Did anything positive happen then?

Last edited:

Matahari

Hi Slenkar

In March 1991 I met one of the top film composers and started to learn from him.

I am meeting once again that same person hopefully for more assistance or collaboration would be ideal. Exactly when Jupiter hits the nodes.Funny I was affraid to reach out. Scared actually!

But once I did. I learned he had been thinking recently there were not enough opportunities for female composers and he had been thinking about me.

In sept and October of 1991 I started a 9 year relationship with some one, we moved in together when Jupiter conjuncted venus. I also started a lucrative job during the fall of 1991.

1993 can't remember anything out if the ordinary. I was obsessed with creating music. 1994 I got my first big adversting scoring gig. Made a lot of money.

Last edited:

Slenkar

Wow thats amazing
When you were being taught Jupiter was in your ninth I think
(Running out of battery can't check)

When you scored the big money Jupiter was probably in your second

Matahari

I know amazing!

When I was studing with the composer , Jupiter was right on my north node in 10. I was also meeting the Hollywood elite.

When I made the money in 1994 scoring my first commercial. Jupiter was conjunct my ascendant / Mars neptune conjunction. Uranus was transiiting conjunct my saturn.

Funny you didn't refference the last Jupiter transits in the tenth house in 2003. I moved to la from NYC and once again was on the red carpet with all of Hollywood.But slow on carreer jobs. Making new connections though.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I'm a complete novice at transits, so everything I say to interpret them is just speculation...

but I just noticed this: you have multiple Saturn/Uranus interactions going on, and Saturn and Uranus are the co-rulers of your south node.
Saturn is ruler of Aquarius
and
as dr. farr, a member who has studied astrology for fifty years states

Paul correctly understood my perspective:

no, I do NOT consider Neptune, Uranus or Pluto to be dispositors ("rulers") of any sign

-but yes I do consider them to be affinitive to certain signs and dissonant with other signs:

for me,
if X planet is in, say, Aquarius,
then I consider SATURN to be dispositor of that planet,

PLUS
I consider Uranus to have a relationship to that planet as well
(because of the affinity of Uranus with Aquarius
),
but NOT at the same level (the level of dispositorship) that Saturn has.
Jupiter is moving into opposition with your south node.
This looks heavily karmic.
Planets frequently oppose south node
Moon opposes south node once a month in every natal chart
and so presumably the Moon brings "heavily karmic" events to everyone on a monthly basis
furthermore there has been no explanation of what "heavily karmic" means

'karma' simply means 'action'
actions produce results
or
consequences
therefore all experiences are 'karmic
'
And your Part of Fortune is right at your south node.

Part of Fortune is ruled by Saturn
and so the condition of natal Saturn is important

by the way
The most complete textbook on the Lunar Nodes
by award winning author Judith Hill includes vivid examples.
Transit and Natal Nodes. East and West interpretations. Transits to and from the Nodes, Signs and Houses,
Philosophy of the Nodes. Includes transcribed rare lecture material
http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Lunar-Nodes-Excellent-Interpretation/dp/1883376335
Generally, south node in Aquarius and north node in Leo
indicates a need to solidify your Aquarian messages, make them visible to the world.
South node in the fourth house and north node in the tenth
also carries a message of bringing what was hidden or private (fourth house) out where it's visible in society (tenth house).
Between that and the other players in your karmic chart,
it looks like your career in film has been your means of bringing out your message,
and your south node pattern is the way for you to prosper (Part of Fortune).
This isn't a lifetime to throw away your previous patterns, but to carry them forward.

However, these kinds of karmic transits
--and I'm speculating here,
I don't have the experience to make an authoritative statement
--might be
bringing out unfinished business.
They might be
indicating a need to tweak the way you've been going about this karmic journey.
(Or they might be saying something else that I'm missing. It bears more study.)
Speculation can be fun, but is unreliable :smile:
Your question relates to career
10th house is associated with career matters
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h10.html
the reason why Jupiter and/or Venus planetary transits of the MC
do not necessarily bring eagerly anticipated benefits
is because
effects of transiting planets are dependent on the active planet of the Yearly Profected chart
Currently the OP is experiencing a 6th house profection year
highlighting 6th house matters
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h6.html
6th house is ruled by Mars (ruler of Aries)
and note also Sun is exalted in Aries

since October 2014,
transits of Sun and Mars
to natal planets
as well as condition of natal Sun and Mars
are of primary importance until October 2015
when 7th house profection year commences
and
Venus as ruler of Taurus becomes intensified until October 2016

Notice
10th house is ruled by the Sun
and so
condition of natal Sun is then an important factor

and in fact
the transiting Sun begins a transit of 10th house 23 July 2015
and
continues transiting 10th house until 22 August 2015

I know amazing!

When I was studing with the composer , Jupiter was right on my north node in 10. I was also meeting the Hollywood elite.

When I made the money in 1994 scoring my first commercial. Jupiter was conjunct my ascendant / Mars neptune conjunction. Uranus was transiiting conjunct my saturn.

Funny you didn't refference the last Jupiter transits in the tenth house in 2003.
I moved to la from NYC and once again was on the red carpet with all of Hollywood.
But slow on carreer jobs. Making new connections though.

keep in mind that August 2002
transiting Jupiter entered 10th house, retrograding there December 2002
and thus
transiting Jupiter remained in 10th house until 26 August 2003

Meanwhile
natal intensified Annual Profection ruler Mars is transiting your 9th house
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h9.html
and shall oppose natal Capricorn Jupiter and Saturn conjunction July 2015
while also trining natal Mars and natal ascendant

Matahari

Saturn is ruler of Aquarius
and
as dr. farr, a member who has studied astrology for fifty years states

Planets frequently oppose south node
Moon opposes south node once a month in every natal chart
and so presumably the Moon brings "heavily karmic" events to everyone on a monthly basis
furthermore there has been no explanation of what "heavily karmic" means

'karma' simply means 'action'
actions produce results
or
consequences
therefore all experiences are 'karmic
'

Part of Fortune is ruled by Saturn
and so the condition of natal Saturn is important

by the way
The most complete textbook on the Lunar Nodes
by award winning author Judith Hill includes vivid examples.
Transit and Natal Nodes. East and West interpretations. Transits to and from the Nodes, Signs and Houses,
Philosophy of the Nodes. Includes transcribed rare lecture material
http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Lunar-Nodes-Excellent-Interpretation/dp/1883376335

Speculation can be fun, but is unreliable :smile:
Your question relates to career
10th house is associated with career matters
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h10.html
the reason why Jupiter and/or Venus planetary transits of the MC
do not necessarily bring eagerly anticipated benefits
is because
effects of transiting planets are dependent on the active planet of the Yearly Profected chart
Currently the OP is experiencing a 6th house profection year
highlighting 6th house matters
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h6.html
6th house is ruled by Mars (ruler of Aries)
and note also Sun is exalted in Aries

since October 2014,
transits of Sun and Mars
to natal planets
as well as condition of natal Sun and Mars
are of primary importance until October 2015
when 7th house profection year commences
and
Venus as ruler of Taurus becomes intensified until October 2016

Notice
10th house is ruled by the Sun
and so
condition of natal Sun is then an important factor

and in fact
the transiting Sun begins a transit of 10th house 23 July 2015
and
continues transiting 10th house until 22 August 2015

keep in mind that August 2002
transiting Jupiter entered 10th house, retrograding there December 2002
and thus
transiting Jupiter remained in 10th house until 26 August 2003

Meanwhile
natal intensified Annual Profection ruler Mars is transiting your 9th house
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h9.html
and shall oppose natal Capricorn Jupiter and Saturn conjunction July 2015
while also trining natal Mars and natal ascendant

Thank you jupiterasc for jumping in and giving some guildence. I know very little about traditional astrology but am interested. I've iften wondered what a profection is? And what it means? So if thus last year has been 6 house issues. Is that why I have had very little work and no money?

What changes as it changes to a 7th house?

Do we read it like modern astrology if Mars opposes my Saturn / Jupiter conjunction?

Also I'm studying the links you posted. Trying to put it all together. Thank you :)

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Thank you jupiterasc for jumping in and giving some guildence.
I know very little about traditional astrology but am interested.
I'm no expert either Matahari, astrology is a many-layered subject :smile:
I've iften wondered what a profection is?

And what it means?
Ours is an astrological learning forum Matahari
many of us have little or no astrological knowledge
so we learn by exchange of opinion as well as online study

here's a useful visual illustration of profections in the form of a wheel
ProfectionWheel.jpg

So if thus last year has been 6 house issues.

the year has not ended yet, 6th house profection ends in October on your birthday
that's when 7th house yearly profection begins
the profected chart is studied in tandem with the solar return
as well as the natal and other charts as well

Is that why I have had very little work and no money?

Not necessarily
6th house is work related
however 10th is career
money is associated with 2nd house, however other houses have an association with money as well

HOUSES OF WEALTH
thread http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49941
What changes as it changes to a 7th house?

7th house matters are emphasised, rather than 6th house
check the profection wheel I just posted for your guidance

Do we read it like modern astrology if Mars opposes my Saturn / Jupiter conjunction?
modern astrology is founded on traditional astrology
and so it's useful to have an understanding of the traditional approach
which uses methods that have been tried and tested for at least two thousand years

Oddity gave a brief synopsis/guidance on how to get a clearer picture of any particular natal house of interest
as follows:

Think of it this way:

Planets act.
Signs modulate the expression of the planets, tell you the quality of the action.
Houses show you the areas of life in which a planet acts.

Up to a point you can look at general significations, too,
like Venus for love, or Mercury for the rational mind
(Moon for the instinctive mind, though).

You'll get a clearer picture of say, relationships, if you have Gemini on the seventh, by looking not only at any planets in Gemini,
but also at Mercury, where it is, what it's doing. Merc in 3 with Gemini on the 7th cusp?
You'll meet a partner locally, maybe through close friends or siblings

Matahari

Oh his is great info! Thank you, I'm going to study it and try and wrap my mind around it. In conjunction with my solar return.

I may have more questions at some point. :cool: