A professional work relationship...I intuit something is hidden

hebetude

I started work in late August with a woman on a part time basis. I feel she has a hidden agenda. See anything in this chart?

Attachments

• me transits progressions 63 percent.gif
    me transits progressions 63 percent.gif
    53.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Kannon

This would work better probably as an horary request if you're looking for a specific dynamic or motivation in your working relationship with her.

If the chart here is correct, all you need to know is Scorpio rising. If she is genuinely Scorpio rising (a fixed sign) she will have a squarish/rectangular face (rather than rounded or narrow/tapering). These people are secretive by nature, especially with Sun, Mercury and Mars in Pisces. They don't open up to just anyone. Before my girlfriend and I got together, my best friend was a woman with Scorpio rising. It was unusual for someone to get so close to her and we've become essentially family. You have to respect people's sense of privacy. People are allowed to have hidden personal agendas, whether we like it or not. The question is are you acting on your agenda? If you feel this person may be manipulative, yes, but that doesn't necessarily equate to malicious. Water types often don't speak of their ambitions.