your astrological enemy

GreenMist

Banned
natasa812,

No, I don't take anything you said personally.. I was just curious that you dislike both the vagueness from pisces and the attention to detail from virgo when communicating... seems a bit of a contrast

As for directness, you seemed to have ignored that point....:annoyed:

I can handle directness.. I'm not sure what you mean by that? Maybe it's because I have aries in mercury but I have no problem handling "directness"

Arian Maverick

So that no misunderstandings arise, esp towards the thread poster, I'd like to quickly clarify that I actually was not really saying that certain thread topics cause discontent

Thank you for that clarification, aquarius7000. I should have stated that certain thread topics are likely to breed discontent among forum members who have had certain life experiences that incline them to be sensitive to certain topics.

Actually, one should be able to discuss just about any sign/house/planet/aspect (the necessary and basic ingredients of Astrolgy) with both their goods and esp bads without people taking anything personally.

Yes, but negative comments should be expressed in a thoughtful matter, one which is considerate of the personality characteristics of Thinking-Judging types as well as Feeling-Perceiving types. Of course, even great care cannot prevent misunderstanding, unfortunately--especially in online forums. This is because words are an insignificant component of human communication. I think the reason why so much misunderstanding occurs is because we cannot observe facial expressions and body language or hear tone of voice.

Back to the original topic, I remember reading somewhere that, in a synastry, one should look for what of the other person falls in one's 12th house. Another thing, sometimes we might feel uncomfortable with those, who have that (aspect/placement) what we ourselves do not, as they might make us aware of it. This, if one chooses to see positively, also helps to compensate us with what we ourselves lack, for eg, in a partnership. As they say, opposites attract. Further, people with similar (esp difficult) aspects/placements as ourselves may also make us uncomfortable, as they might reflect our own shortcomings.

This is quite enlightening. Thank you for the astrological insight! :smile:

Do you suppose the theory may be extended to include the signs on the cusps cadent houses, or perhaps the two other so-called "negative" houses, the sixth and the eighth houses?

I personally have a lot of difficult square aspects in cardinal signs, so I suppose I may expect to attract other cardinal types? Or do you suppose the planetary energies are more important than the sign modality of the planets forming the aspects?

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Regarding the 12th-house theory in connection with the topic, here is some explanation, though this is not where I had read the original theory. If I find the site or the book, I will come back and mention it.

Or do you suppose the planetary energies are more important than the sign modality of the planets forming the aspects?
It's difficult to compare each separately or even pick one, as the one is connected to or influenced by the other; but, since the planets stand for our different actions (or what we do), which make up or are performed by our being, like Merc for thinking/communicating, and Mars for action/passion; planets are certainly quite important. Of course, these actions will be coloured by the sign they are placed in. The aspects between two planets will show how the two planets interact with eachother, be this in a single natal chart or between two separate charts (synastry). I guess a lot depends on our own values, how we perceive and how comfortable we are with own traits, etc. For instance, if person X is quite emotional himself, is comfortable with this trait, and then meets a person Y, who is quite detached in his ways, uncomfortable with display of emotions (say, one with Aqua energies), X might find Y not responding the way he expects him to, even feel rejected (e.g. typical clash between Aqua-Cancer/Pisces energies). Further, since he is comfortable with his emotions and likes the being-emotional part, X might have real problems correlating to Y. However, if X perceives his own over-emotionality as problematic, he might be very attracted by the ways of Y, as he might see it as a balance. This is a bit subjective and there are always exceptions. The same would go for one with planets in cardinal signs, who is used to action; and might find someone with concentration of planets in cadent houses as unmoving and just too slow for his taste. It is a case again of opposites may attract eachother towards love or hate.

:)AQ7

dreamtimez

This is rather strange ! My astrological 'enemy' will be Aquarius all the way (Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury) and a little bit of Capricorn (Venus) ... to sum up it seems the people ruled by Saturn :bandit:

Lissa

I am rather pacific person,I do not have any enemies,even when people try to annoy me I rarely(if ever) respond.I just don't like being upset and letting others get in my way so even if I get angered sometimes,it goes away quickly(Aries Moon,Mercury,Venus/Gemini Mars.Can't hold grudges either).I don't know what it's like to hate someone,once again I may get angered at someone but then it goes away and I just move on with my life.It's on the best things about me if you ask.

But,I need to admit I have a problem with Sagittarius guysI've been greatly hurt by two Sags in the past,both of them had their late Saggie Sun in square to my sensitive Pisces Sun.So,I am thinking I should probably marry a Sag and make their life a living hell,just so I can get back at all the Sags who hurt me in the past.I will cry my heart out in bed every night just to annoy my future Sag husband,I will lock them in the house and spend endless hours talking about my feelings.I will complain about everything they do and everytime they come up with something exciting and fun for us to do,I will say 'no,no,you can't do that'.I will annoy him to the point where he will take his horse legs out and run like mad.The my Scorpio Pluto will be satisfied(I have never fullfilled my Pluto's desires,must do that someday:bandit:)and I will be a happier person.

The fishes will defeat the centaur,at last!

natasa812

...I should probably marry a Sag and make their life a living hell,just so I can get back at all the Sags who hurt me in the past.I will cry my heart out in bed every night just to annoy my future Sag husband,I will lock them in the house and spend endless hours talking about my feelings.I will complain about everything they do and everytime they come up with something exciting and fun for us to do,I will say 'no,no,you can't do that'.I will annoy him to the point where he will take his horse legs out and run like mad...

The fishes will defeat the centaur,at last!

A woman to woman tips on how to destroy a Sagittarian man ;)

Dear Lissa, I am Sagittarius but as a woman, if you want to destroy a Sagittarian, this is what you must do.
Just reading your post, sounds like a nightmare. I remember a Cancer one - who wanted to have a relationship with me - I couldn`t understand a single word. He was talking about feelinigs, confused feelings, confused situations, his mother confused feelings and feelings generaly. Just thinking about it, my blood pressure is rising :w00t: So, talk about feelings - A LOT.
Also, with Pisces persons (generaly) - no fun, just some general clowdy confusion - never could understand a word... (sory for the general approach). And what about are they sensitive so much? Couldn`t understand this eather. So, the 2nd step is sensitivity about - like everything...
3rd: Locking a Sagittarius in the house? And no freedom? This will destroy him for sure...
4. Annoying him AND in the bed? A world catastrophe... But even a general annoying while talking about our voyages and experiences and what we have learned and studied in life would be just fine...:sideways:
5. Complaining is also an excellent method. We are more ``do persons`` than ``think`` or ``talk``... I remember a Virgo ex and his obsession with detailes and fixing it and everything ``in order`` and me just going for the ``target`` or the ``goal`` and we will fix those detailes later...

So, the receipt is: we put a lot of feelings in the deep frying pan, add some complaining, make it spicy with general ignoring, cover the components with the vacuum shutter (no freedom we said), add 2 glasses of water so it becomes so steamy that he sees nothing in the Piscean fog, stir it frequently for more confusion, no exotic dressing because we like exotic food and, put it on a low temperature for a slow cooking (nothing fast, nothing immeadiate we said) and this will make a Sagittarian mad...:sick:

natasa812

natasa812,

No, I don't take anything you said personally.. I was just curious that you dislike both the vagueness from pisces and the attention to detail from virgo when communicating... seems a bit of a contrast

As for directness, you seemed to have ignored that point....:annoyed:

I can handle directness.. I'm not sure what you mean by that? Maybe it's because I have aries in mercury but I have no problem handling "directness"

Thank you for your reply, I am glad you didn`t take anything personaly. Yes, probably, I ignored some points (maybe Sagittariously superficaly)... :)
And even if it is somehow contradictory (about vagueness form Pisces and detail from Virgo), I see no contrast in this (sorry, but it is true). I just don`t like both.
In past, I had communication difficulties with Pisces and what I mean with directness is that I just expect a concrete answer on a concrete question. What I have to learn in here is that I have no right to demand anything from people and if I ask my mother (Pisces) did she put the advertisement in the newspaper today, she has every right to talk about the Summer, how hot it is today because todays temperature is... whatever, about her feelings, about her Cancer neighbour friend, and when I ask how is the weather related to the question that needs only one YES or NO SIMPLE answer, she starts crying and telling me ``of course it is related``. And then, she even feels ``attacked`` from me and ``scared`` from my ``directness``...and she even askes me why I am so mad? But again, I have no right to demand any answer (concrete or not) from anyone, eather to ask people to talk in a certain way... The most difficult lesson indeed...
This is the kind of confusion I was talking about...

Last edited:

Lissa

Natasa,I cannot possibly tell you how much your post made me laugh!:biggrin::w00t:

If you ever want to get back at us Pisceans-here's how...

1.Ignore our long talks about feelings and our emotions.Or,even better-ignore us when we talk.Let us talk a lot,don't answer and just mumble "humm,hummm,I see".Or turn the TV sound very loud while we're talking.

2.Ignore us when we cry.If you ever see us crying,scream at us-even more than annoying us,that breaks our heart.Or,if oyu don't want to be so mean,just coldly hand us a paper tissue when we cry.

3.Ignore our conversations about our hopes and dreams.Whe we're talking about our dream of having 7 children and living in a lovely home that looks like it was taken straight out of a fairytale,change the subject quickly.

4.Just ignore us.

5.In bed,skip foreplay and go straight to *you know what*.Afterwards,turn on the TV and watch wrestling.Don't cuddle,don't talk to us.You can also turn to the side and start snoring.This should be enough to get us crying for the night-and if you wake up in the middle of the night and seee us in tears,go back to point #2.

6.Respond coldly to our every attempt to please you-say you don't like the hand made present we made especially for you("sorry you are no craftsman,where is your ability with your hands?"-this should work),the lovely flowers we picked up just for you on the way home.

7.Make no effort to establish an emotional connection with us.

8.Say you hate everything we like.Music,food,books-everytime we say there's something you like,talk trash about it.

9.Make us do sexually perverse,kinky things.This should make any Piscean man/woman run away in tears.

Hope some of you find this little "How to annoy a Pisces Guide" useful!

Wow this topic exploded, it tends to do that when it's a subject about astrological signs. We study the "round art" (astrology) and without opposites we would be studying a semi-circle, which is incomplete and doesn't encompass the whole reality of life, we have no opposite sign to compare how our natures can become balanced, obvious but true.

semi-circle_radial_symmetry.gif

One usually can't exist without the other, war/peace or individual/group. I find the signs that follow us exhibit an opposite nature as in Leo pride and self-expression and Virgo's humble nature. Planets exhibit opposite natures (Jupiter and Saturn). According to psychological astrology air and water are opposites in nature and Fire and earth.

But since this subject concerns only opposite signs, I do think we balance each-other out, the trines agree with each-other, the squares create the most friction, sextiles can harmonize and are less flowing.

The Aries pioneering, assertive identity works well when there is compromise and consideration, it's not until a sign reaches it's opposite that we learn how we can best balance our energy. From the very first point of "Identity" :aries: all the way to :libra:, do we realize that our actions (Aries) have consequences upon other people (Libra). This is from a broad perspective.

The two signs of "identity" and "self expression", Aries and Leo are two self-expressive fire signs, and their opposites Libra and Aquarius relate to other people through the public, or in a personal relationship and represent the group, and friendships etc. Libra can learn about self-direction and assertiveness from Aries. Aquarius with their detachment and intellectualism can learn from Leo a sign that rules the heart and his basic need is to be an individual, with warmth, and self-expression (shining in his individuality) - and not getting lost in the crowd. Leo can need all the attention and approval, and this can be balanced by a broader perspective and looking at the needs of the group, and he can learn detachment and objectivity (Aquarius). All the opposites share similar modes of action whether mutability or fixed or cardinal natures. They can elementally and mutually work together and often they have a lot in common.

Cancer and Capricorn are both focused on security, yet, Cancer is orientated toward the family, nurturing and emotional well being. Capricorn is often the bread winner, and authority, and is dependable when it comes to material support. However, both signs have traditional values, and archetypally they are seen as the Mother and Father image. The family needs both of these signs to function and feel supported on both levels, too much materialism and worldly objectives leave the family's emotional needs neglected. Too much taking care of others and emotionalism, can lead to dependency. The whole cardinal square can be activated in this whole scenario to be honest. Your own identity :aries: trying to form with others :libra:. We also have the family's needs :cancer: and your own contribution to society, and responsibility :capricorn:. I guess it's not called a cardinal grand cross for nothing. I have a headache now... too much stress.

You notice when a relationship ends (Libra), and your back to focusing on your identity (Aries), and you no longer have another person to consider, and you can do what you like in your own home. You can paint the whole house pink if you want (bad idea) with no objections, or having to ask "do you like this colour, because you have to live with the colour too" or "what about this settee" etc. It's freedom of individual expression, you can do what you want. It's like that when you leave mum and dads home (Cancer - Capricorn). When I first moved out I was like "Yes I can make my own rules now, more independence (Aries), until you meet someone (Libra) and have children and then you are the "Mum and Dad" and your kids can't wait to move out and get away from you :lol:. Isn't life fun...

Blah blah blah. :smile:

Last edited:

divine g

Banned
Lissa,
I must admit, your post was a bit scary, as I had a Scorpio ex who decided to make me pay for all of her past boyfriends' infidelities. And in true Scorpio fashion, she kept her dark agenda secret, so I had no idea that she was being the girlfriend from hell on purpose.

How can innocent people protect themselves from being destroyed by Scorpio? And being that it's the sign of death and rebirth, is there any way to truly destroy a Scorpio? Because it seems the harder you try, the stronger they get!:pinched:

Lissa

Divine_G-no need to be scared!I honestly couldn't hurt a fly(unless...it was a Sagittarean fly:bandit::w00t:).

Sorry that you went through with such a thing with your Scorpio ex-the way Scorpios can be revengeful is just so sad.I am really sorry that you had to go through that-Scorpios are otherwise a wonderful sign-don't let that one bad experience scare you for good.

natasa812

The way to destroy any "enemy" is to make them your friend..........or buy them a copy of the Cameron Diaz Movie "My Sister's Keeper" (about loving others unconditionally).

EJ:love:

Thank you Dear EJ, you always make me think.
Post was funny (about cooking a male Sagittarian in a deep fryin pan... :) )

Generally, trying to apply your wise advices in personal life. Wish me luck.

Natasha :love:

AquaScorpio

:sun: in Virgo
:moon: in Gemini
:mercury: in Virgo
:venus: in Virgo
:mars: in Leo

No offense to any Virgos on here but the traits of a typical Virgo irritate me so very much. The worst part is their critical nature, I've had an encounter with one such person, she would criticize on some things and be very hurtful (maybe without knowing it) and when I'd match her wit (and most of the time, surpass it) then she'd call me the mean one. Can dish it out but can't take it eh? However, I'm sure a Virgo would dislike me just as much hahah. As for the moon in Gemini, that is by far the WORST place for it to be to me, as I like loyal and honest people. I didn't put toooo much thought into the Mars and Venus aspects but Leo's pride can be an annoyance and Virgo just adds to the Sun and Mercury.

divine g

Banned
Wow, seems Virgoes are taking a beating in this thread..!:pinched:

To quote myself, I said last week
My Gemini sun makes conversations with Virgo suns impossible. Literally awkward silences, both of us have nothing to say.

Funny, that's exactly what happened to me yesterday. A girl sent a flirty message to me online, I sent one back, and that was that, silence. I checked her page, and saw she was a Virgo, with Saturn right on top of her sun now. Not necessarily an enemy, but that communication thing is eerie..if I had known she was a Virgo, I wouldnt have wasted time flirting back!

Last edited:

katydid

Wow, seems Virgoes are taking a beating in this thread..!:pinched:

To quote myself, I said last week

Funny, that's exactly what happened to me yesterday. A girl sent a flirty message to me online, I sent one back, and that was that, silence. I checked her page, and saw she was a Virgo, with Saturn right on top of her sun now. Not necessarily an enemy, but that communication thing is eerie..if I had known she was a Virgo, I wouldnt have wasted time flirting back!

So maybe, after she received your reply, she looked on YOUR page, saw your Gemini status, and decided not to waste her time. :whistling::devil::biggrin:

divine g

Banned
lol no it was on myspace, i only have a music page so no one there knows my sign:bandit::biggrin:

but that's the scary thing even if i we never knew each other's signs, it seems like the stars conspire to keep gemini and virgoes from getting too close?:unsure:

AquaScorpio

It does seem strange how you can carry on conversations with people much easier than others.

And I didn't mean to make Virgo out to be so bad, it's just they possess traits I don't easily get along with. They can be good people as I have had a few friends with Suns in Virgo. However, one really bad experience with a typical Virgo made me dislike the sign hahah.

divine g

Banned
Yeah, I dont want to offend any Virgoes either, it's just that I had 3 Virgoes in a row last year say some offensive things to me..and I knew it was a sign(no pun intended).

It's on the mutable cross with Gemini, Sage, and Pisces, but on my chart, Virgo is empty so I'm a bit biased. Sages and I bond instantly, naturally. I have tension with Pisces, but they love to talk, so convoes are easy. Geminis are my twins. But that darn Virgo, I can only think of one I was close to, and that didnt last long.

I guess Saturn in Virgo is giving them a bad rap now, bc there were a few people on this thread who had issues with them. Now the stars are playing a cruel joke on me because my progressed ascendant is now on the cusp of virgo. so now im starting to see their annoying traits in myself lol..been analyzing everything to death lately..so in some ways, I've been feeling like my own worst enemy..:unsure:

AquaScorpio

Yeah, I dont want to offend any Virgoes either, it's just that I had 3 Virgoes in a row last year say some offensive things to me..and I knew it was a sign(no pun intended).

It's on the mutable cross with Gemini, Sage, and Pisces, but on my chart, Virgo is empty so I'm a bit biased. Sages and I bond instantly, naturally. I have tension with Pisces, but they love to talk, so convoes are easy. Geminis are my twins. But that darn Virgo, I can only think of one I was close to, and that didnt last long.

I guess Saturn in Virgo is giving them a bad rap now, bc there were a few people on this thread who had issues with them. Now the stars are playing a cruel joke on me because my progressed ascendant is now on the cusp of virgo. so now im starting to see their annoying traits in myself lol..been analyzing everything to death lately..so in some ways, I've been feeling like my own worst enemy..:unsure:

Haha right now my progressed moon is in Virgo...I don't really feel it tho. And it opposes my progressed Pisces Sun. I can definitely feel the Piscean energy throughout my chart (Sun/Merc/Venus/Jupiter)

But yah Virgos can be really offensive, and turn into big babies if you criticize them on anything.